I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- As Tyreek Hill emerges as a playmaker, so does dilemma for Chiefs fans - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs' '3 Amigos' want to win games, sell shirts and 'eat greedy' - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Marcus Peters Takes A Stand - KC Kingdom
- New York Jets vs Kansas City Chiefs: prediction, preview, pick to win - UPI.com
- Jamaal Charles unlikely to return this week, but Chiefs aren't hurting at running back - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Phillip Gaines questionable for Sunday's game against the ... - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Bob Sutton on Marcus Peters: Don't want to break spirit he ... - ESPN (blog)