I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- Love, support for Chiefs' Eric Berry - ESPN
- Predicting the Final Score For San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs - RantSports
- Kansas City Chiefs have 4 players selected to 2015 Pro Bowl, including Jamaal ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- San Diego Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down Kansas City's ... - Bleacher Report
- Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Photos of fans & game action - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- Steelers clinch playoff spot with 20-12 win over Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburgh Post Gazette
- NFL Playoff Picture: How The Kansas City Chiefs Can Clinch AFC Postseason ... - FanSided