I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- Kansas City Chiefs Fan Prank-Calls C-SPAN While Discussing Drone Strikes - Bleacher Report
- Peter King's 2015 NFL mock draft has Kansas City Chiefs trading up for a WR - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Engineers have determined the Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule kind of sucks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why I picked Wake Forest CB Kevin Johnson for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Are Kansas City Chiefs a 13-win team if they stay healthy? This ESPN writer ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 4/27: Should Chiefs draft Todd Gurley if he's available? - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft: B/R Community Top 100 and 7-Round Results - Bleacher Report