I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- Who is the most underrated Kansas City Chiefs player? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KC Chiefs Still Being Linked to Deshaun Watson in 2017 NFL Draft - KC Kingdom
- CJ Spiller could be change enough for Chiefs running backs - Arrowhead Addict
- What do the Chiefs really have in DT Bennie Logan? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft: Kansas City Chiefs 7-round mock - FanSided
- Is 2017 Last Chance For Alex Smith To Win With Chiefs? - FanRag Sports (blog)
- Chiefs re-sign defensive tackle Jarvis Jenkins | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star