I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- Why Jimmy Garoppolo makes no sense for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- What if Drew Brees was a possibility for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Becoming A Dark Horse For Jimmy Garoppolo - NFL Mocks
- NFL Draft rumors: Jabrill Peppers is 'ideal fit' for Chiefs system - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Making Poe and Berry Contracts Work In 2017 - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Jamaal Charles' future in KC & the Hall of Fame - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL free agency: If Chiefs cut Jeremy Maclin, could he return to Eagles? - NJ.com