I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- Chiefs' run game shows promise amid quarterbacks' big night - Kansas City Star
- A healthier Phillip Gaines looks to make an impression - Kansas City Star
- Michael Vick praises Patrick Mahomes in interview - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs will get to see Bennie Logan, Travis Kelce tonight; Eric Berry, Cairo Santos remain out - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Former Chiefs DB signs with Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Arrowhead Addict
- Who are the 10 best Kansas City Chiefs in 2017? - FanRag Sports (blog)
- Before he was promoted to GM, Brett Veach put Patrick Mahomes on Chiefs' radar - Kansas City Star