I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- KC Chiefs place Mitch Morse on Injured Reserve - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Eric Berry narrates Chiefs hype video made for Chargers game on Saturday - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Podcast: Previewing the Chiefs' game against the Chargers - Kansas City Star (blog)
- ESPN writer thinks Chiefs will trade Alex Smith to AFC rival after the season - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Darrelle Revis film review: Is it happening with the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs welcome back CB Marcus Peters for big matchup against Chargers - ESPN (blog)