I know I will be crucified for bringing this up but is it too crazy to give Cassel one more chance? I won’t argue that he has many flaws, but … Did he truly get a chance to thrive? This past season has so many negatives that I don’t think any QB would’ve thrived in this coaching carousel,daboll offense,inconsistent O line,change at center, etc… I’m not saying name him the starter but really give him a chance with a QB friendly head coach. I definitley would bring in fa’s and draft a QB for competition and possibly our new franchise QB but I not sure we should just run him out of town yet. I think the circus act we’ve had for the past 4 years is why many QB’s and coaches past us up! Nobody wants to build on a chaotic program with such a tyrant as the gm. Now that we might have one of the greatest football minds in place, we might have a real chance to evaluate our QB talent. I must admit tho, I feel hypocritical making a case for cassel since it was pioli’s choice to bring him in. Lol!
- The Morning Huddle: The Chiefs' Achilles Heel Exposed - Sports Illustrated
- Oakland Raiders Prepare For Thursday Night Football Clash With Kansas City Chiefs - Raiders.com
- Chiefs worked out a number of receivers last week, including a familiar name - Kansas City Star
- KC Chiefs re-sign running back C.J. Spiller | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star
- KC Chiefs WR Chris Conley shares surgery photo - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs QB Alex Smith upset over late hit from Pittsburgh ... - ESPN
- Chiefs look very bad, are still very good | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star (blog)