With recent moves and decisions, the Kansas City Chiefs can go a number of ways with the first overall pick. Their selection could cause a domino effect leading to some pretty interesting talent sliding down the board.
- Chiefs are 30th in NFL in offensive line spending - ESPN (blog)
- Be skeptical of Dwayne Bowe's Cleveland predictions - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Smart To Keep Derrick Johnson - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs president to deliver leadership lecture - KU Today
- Dead money reason why Broncos have more cap room than Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs don't plan to dump Derrick Johnson - NFL.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs should roll with Donald Stephenson and Jeff Allen at RT ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)