I have to admit, Maybe the devil makes me do it, but I’m thinking more and more about Todd haley!!!!
– Loved his Chukie-like bravado. I’m wondering if our players need that type of a personality to coach them. Haley can claim at least some of the credit for making underachieving talent like DJ and Bowe reach their potential.
– We already gave him an on the job training on our time. So the second time around, he’s bound to have a better handle on the job. I think he will be a new and improved kind of Todd Haley.
– Pioli Read more…
Clark, are you listening?
Reid and his mind-numbing play calling and game planning has lost the locker room.
Reid’s coaches have also lost the locker room.
Pedersen is an offensive coordinator that doesn’t coordinate anything.
Sutton has a stud defense full of great players, yet they rank towards the bottom of the league.
Dorsey has somehow been mislead into believing that you can win in the NFL without an offensive line.
The Alex Smith experiment has failed.
At 1-4, a shakeup needs to happen, and soon. Or Clark, you will lose the fans, too. Read more…
By Josh Alper
The early word out of Kansas City was that running back Jamaal Charles tore his right ACL on Sunday afternoon against the Bears and the MRI has reportedly confirmed that diagnosis. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the tests showed Charles indeed suffered the tear in his right knee. It’s a season-ending injury, obviously, and Charles should…
By Darin Gantt
Even though they’re bringing Ben Tate in for a workout, when Chiefs coach Andy Reid was asked about possible replacements for injured running back Jamaal Charles Monday, he stressed all his in-house options. And while Reid is a known giver of second chances from his days with Philadelphia and Michael Vick, it seems extremely unlikely…
By Josh Alper
Ben Tate won’t be the only veteran running back coming in to Kansas City for a look in the wake of Jamaal Charles’s knee injury. Adam Schefter of ESPN reports that the Chiefs will also have former Saints tailback Pierre Thomas in for a workout this week. Thomas was released by the Saints in March…
By Darin Gantt
After losing running back Jamaal Charles yesterday, the Chiefs need someone to be ready to carry the load. As they begin that process, they’re taking a look at a guy who didn’t capitalize on a chance to do that last year. According to Adam Teicher of ESPN.com, the Chiefs are working out Ben Tate tomorrow.…
- Parody News: BREAKING: Ray Rice To Workout For Kansas City Chiefs - SportsBlog.com (blog)
- Ultimate Standings: Fans' love for Andy Reid helps Chiefs in rankings - ESPN
- How the Kansas City Chiefs replace Jamaal Charles (or at least try to) - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Andy Reid says Chiefs sense of urgency needs to be better: "We all need to ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Free agent RB Pierre Thomas also getting workout with Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Fantasy football: Some free agent options for owners of Jamaal Charles, Justin ... - Dallas Morning News
- Kansas City Chiefs: An Open Letter To The Franchise - KC Kingdom