By Josh Alper
Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said there would be fireworks when his team matched up with the Steelers in Week 15 and the AFC’s top two teams did not disappoint on Sunday. New England’s 27-24 win featured big plays, lead changes, a crucial call by the officials and an interception by the Patriots in the end [more]
By Josh Alper
The Chiefs took a big step toward a division title on Saturday night with a 30-13 victory over the Chargers that featured a much bigger contribution from cornerback Marcus Peters than they got in their last two games. Peters was penalized for unsportsmanlike conduct in a 38-31 loss to the Jets two weeks ago and [more]
By Josh Alper
Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers threw seven interceptions in the first nine games of the season, which contributed to a 3-6 start that left the team on the outside of the playoff race. Rivers didn’t throw an interception in the next four games, however, and the Chargers won them all to move into a tie for [more]
So….the Dolphins on Christmas Eve. In KC. Chance to clinch the AFC West.
Anybody but me getting creepy-crawleys up your spine?
46 years ago. Last game at Municipal Stadium. Best kicker in the NFL misses two “gimmes”. A running back tearing things up.
SO MANY GHOSTS.
Dawson, Taylor, Podolak, Stenerud and many others will be glued to the TV for this one. ESPECIALLY Stenerud. That game still haunts him just like it haunts me. At that time, as a 13 year old kid I IDOLIZED Stenerud. That game broke my heart….on Christmas Day.
I’m almost afraid Read more…
The Kansas City Chiefs took advantage of just about every mistake made by the Los Angeles Chargers on Saturday night. And the Chargers made many mistakes. The Chiefs scored 13 points off L.A. turnovers and 10 more points on drives following Chargers’ special teams mistakes in earning a 30-13 victory to take control of the [more]
1. Lets start with a HUGE apology to Marcus Peters. I was one that was calling for him to be cut. I admit it was kind of dumb. WHAT A Ballgame from Mr.Peters tonight.
2. Lets not limit that to Peters the entire D deserves a huge round of applauds for how much they have improved over the past couple of weeks. This Charger team was RED hot coming into this game. This was no weak opponent. They stepped it up BIG time tonight. Credit to Bob Sutton and the defensive players for a job well done tonight.
3. How Read more…
A 3-yard touchdown pass from Alex Smith to Kareem Hunt coupled with a Marcus Peters interception leading to a Harrison Butker 24-yard field goal has given the Kansas City Chiefs a 20-13 lead over the Los Angeles Chargers through three quarters. The Chargers grabbed the lead on their first possession of the third quarter as [more]
A 2-yard touchdown run by Melvin Gordon capped a 75-yard scoring drive for the Los Angeles Chargers, but the Kansas City Chiefs still hold a 10-6 lead at halftime. Harrison Butker missed a 52-yard field goal wide left with just seven seconds left in the half and a Philip Rivers Hail Mary was swatted down [more]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Podcast: Listen to the A-Team break down the Chiefs' win over the Chargers - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs beat Chargers: the good, the bad and the ugly - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Chiefs have the key to winning: Playmakers - Arrowhead Pride - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Marcus Peters announces his return as only he can in crucial Chiefs ... - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs win showdown with Chargers to surge back into AFC West lead - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs summary for Dec. 16 | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star