A 3-yard touchdown pass from Alex Smith to Kareem Hunt coupled with a Marcus Peters interception leading to a Harrison Butker 24-yard field goal has given the Kansas City Chiefs a 20-13 lead over the Los Angeles Chargers through three quarters. The Chargers grabbed the lead on their first possession of the third quarter as [more]
A 2-yard touchdown run by Melvin Gordon capped a 75-yard scoring drive for the Los Angeles Chargers, but the Kansas City Chiefs still hold a 10-6 lead at halftime. Harrison Butker missed a 52-yard field goal wide left with just seven seconds left in the half and a Philip Rivers Hail Mary was swatted down [more]
Tyreek Hill sprinted past Chargers cornerback Casey Hayward for a 64-yard touchdown as the Kansas City Chiefs took a 10-0 lead with 6:30 left in the second quarter. Hayward, who is playing despite a calf injury, couldn’t contain Hill in man coverage as Hill scored the first touchdown of the night. The Chiefs have been [more]
Los Angeles Chargers cornerback Casey Hayward is active for Saturday night’s game against the Kansas City Chiefs despite a calf strain that had his listed as questionable on the team’s final injury report. Chiefs linebacker Tamba Hali, safety Eric Murray and linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis are all active for the Chiefs as well despite being listed [more]
Browns GM Dorsey: Prior regime didn’t get real players
By Kevin Patra
Around the NFL writer
Published: Dec. 14, 2017 at 12:05 p.m.
Updated: Dec. 15, 2017 at 02:06 a.m.
John Dorsey has been on the job in Cleveland less than a week, but the Dorsey made it clear he believes the Browns lacked a strong personnel man to collect Hue Jackson winning players and the new GM backed the coach with a 1-28 record.
“As Bill Parcells would always say, ‘you are your record’ and you know what? There it is, so that’s the truth-teller in this thing,” Dorsey Read more…
By Josh Alper
The Chiefs won’t get starting center Mitch Morse back this season. Morse was ruled out for Saturday’s game against the Chargers with a foot injury and the team announced on Friday that he’s been placed on injured reserve. Morse also missed last Sunday’s win over the Raiders and has played in just seven games overall [more]
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs odds: Picks from expert who is 47-21 on NFL totals - CBSSports.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs offense has re-established its baseline - Arrowhead Addict
- Chargers vs. Chiefs 2017 time, TV schedule, stream, odds, announcers, picks and more - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs have faith in Steven Nelson to handle silent rigors of nickel corner - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs add Tyrone Holmes to practice squad - Arrowhead Addict
- KC Chiefs place Mitch Morse on Injured Reserve - Arrowhead Pride (blog)