Chiefs’ Marcus Cooper seeing some time at safety
By Joel Thorman ? @JoelThorman on May 25, 2016, 9:29a 52
? TWEET ?SHARE (320)
There was talk of moving Jamell Fleming from cornerback to safety but apparently that wasn’t the only talk of switching positions. The KC Star’s Terez Paylor asked Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid about Marcus Cooper seeing some time at safety in the Chiefs first set of OTAs on Tuesday.
“Yeah, we did that a little bit last year with him,” Reid said via quotes from the Chiefs, “we kind of moved him around. He’s so smart and he’s Read more…
By Darin Gantt
Knile Davis doesn’t want his fumble in the playoffs to define him, but he also knows he might not get the chance to redeem himself in Kansas City. But he also said he didn’t ask to be traded this offseason, even after the Chiefs signed two running backs who were not him to extensions. “I…
started feeling this way last year with all the rule changes.
N.F.L. Tried to Influence Concussion Research, Congressional Study Finds
“Our investigation has shown that while the N.F.L. had been publicly proclaiming its role as funder and accelerator of important research, it was privately attempting to influence that research,” the study concluded. “The N.F.L. attempted to use its ‘unrestricted gift’ as leverage to steer funding away from one of its critics.”
someone needs to force-ably remove goodell from his nazi perch. Read more…
We’re approaching the dead period of the NFL offseason, which gives us an opportunity to step back and relive some of the good and the bad from the league’s history books. In this particular case, it’s all bad. Based primarily on statistical performances, here’s a look at the 12 worst quarterback performances in modern NFL (post-1970 merger) history.
12. Peyton Manning, Broncos: Nov. 15, 2015 vs. Chiefs: Clearly injured, the most prolific passer in NFL history completed just five of 20 passes for only 35 yards while throwing four interceptions before being replaced in the third quarter. It’s the only 0.0 Read more…
- Is Alex Smith Really Holding Back the Kansas City Chiefs? - numberFire
- Chiefs rookie CBs look at Marcus Peters with a measure of awe - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs counting on continuity to improve offensive output - Kansas City Star
- Dontari Poe, all 346 pounds of him, tackles yoga along with some Chiefs teammates - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practice as the Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Steven Nelson seeks to make statement in secondary - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs OTAs start Tuesday - KCTV Kansas City