The guy has failed o-line worst then last year goes get grubbs from saints worst o-line of last year go look how many times brees was sacked last year!! Then the best part #1 draft pick on fish what a joke!! And D ford .. Just awful!! And if i remmber reid had same bad problem in Philly no o-line just a shame this team needs to win now we dont got many miles left on jc!!! Read more…
Ok this has been debated since well as far back as I can remember. It’s the QB spot. I see many want to bench Alex and turn the keys over to Daniel and I just don’t understand this.
I’ve been called out for “defending” QBS or “making excuses” for them many times in the past. So maybe this is just a thing I don’t understand. But I think it’s time people face facts. There are “excuses” and then there are factors that need to be addressed.
Here are the facts
The number 1 WR this team has given QBS got Read more…
Chiefs quarterback Alex Smith has been sacked 18 times this year, meaning he’s on pace to get his name in the record books, and not in a way he’d want. Smith is currently on pace to get sacked 72 times this season. That’s a pace that only one quarterback in NFL history has topped. The…
I was never really happy taking a safety as high as we did and he has not been the ball hawk stud he was promoted to be. I know there are some here who want him gone, and I am in the boat only based on how much he is paid compared to his performance.
However, Yesterday I saw something from Eric yesterday that I hope translates to the rest of the FLAT, lack of heart, pathetic defense called the Chefs…… I can’t tell you how many times I have seen a player in the secondary give a 15 Read more…
In no particular order.
1- The Chiefs have become masters of whiffing on good drives. Seven good drives yielded 3 points each. If we are to compete with the big boys we need to finish our drives strong. Potentially we left 28 points on the field. But wait, our kicker sets a new Chiefs record for FGs in a game. Who needs Jan Stenerud or Nick Lowery when you got Cairo Santos. Btw, if we finish 4 of those 7 drives with TDs like a legit team should, we win this game.
2- That bit of sarcasm about our kicker out of Read more…
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs just aren't that good - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Barbara Shelly: Whatever happens with the Chiefs, quarterback Alex Smith runs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs running back Knile Davis sees his playing time diminish - Kansas City Star
- NFL odds Week 5: Kansas City Chiefs are big favorites over the Chicago Bears - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Poll: Who is to blame for the Chiefs' 1-3 record? - Kansas City Star (blog)
- KC Chiefs' Albert Wilson listed as inactive - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals Preview - New York Times