When Andy Reid first came to town about the first thing he did was trade 2 2cond round draft picks for Alex Smith. Some people hated the move. Others were cautiously optimistic.
So now we have had 3 years of Alex so I figured it was time to look back on 3 years and see what we think of him. I will offer my opinions and hope y’all will too.
Alex is not Montana, Brady or any of the other truly amazing QBs the NFL has seen. He’s cautious. You’ll never see Alex with more picks than Read more…
By Zac Jackson
Former NFL wide receiver Brett Perriman has been transferred to an Atlanta hospital, where he’s continuing to recover from a stroke he suffered earlier this month. Per a release from the Shepherd Center in Atlanta, Perriman, 50, was transferred there from a Miami-area hospital. He was admitted into the intensive care unit, but Perriman will…
Chiefs’ Marcus Cooper seeing some time at safety
By Joel Thorman ? @JoelThorman on May 25, 2016, 9:29a 52
? TWEET ?SHARE (320)
There was talk of moving Jamell Fleming from cornerback to safety but apparently that wasn’t the only talk of switching positions. The KC Star’s Terez Paylor asked Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid about Marcus Cooper seeing some time at safety in the Chiefs first set of OTAs on Tuesday.
“Yeah, we did that a little bit last year with him,” Reid said via quotes from the Chiefs, “we kind of moved him around. He’s so smart and he’s Read more…
By Darin Gantt
Knile Davis doesn’t want his fumble in the playoffs to define him, but he also knows he might not get the chance to redeem himself in Kansas City. But he also said he didn’t ask to be traded this offseason, even after the Chiefs signed two running backs who were not him to extensions. “I…
- Kansas City Chiefs: Key Games to Watch for in 2016 - NFL Mocks
- Kansas City Chiefs: Assessing the tight ends - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Still Have Fair Share of Haters - KC Kingdom
- Confident Chiefs corner Marcus Peters isn't resting on his rookie laurels - Kansas City Star
- Jahri Evans makes sense as guard fix for Chiefs - Today's Pigskin (blog)
- Return of Jamaal Charles gives Kansas City Chiefs incredible backfield mix - NFL Spin Zone
- New cleats help kicker Cairo Santos honor his native Brazil - ESPN (blog)