These Alex Smith threads usually annoy me, but I’m always willing to listen to a real Chiefs fan rather than some random Smith-hating troll.
So I had a little time on my hands and decided to see how one of the most successful QBs these last 3 years compares with Alex Smith.
I’m not saying this “proves” anything and I don’t expect to change anybody’s “opinion” but hey…..Wilson has 3 years in the NFL and he has a pretty impressive record. 5 playoff wins. 2 Super Bowl appearances. 1 Super Bowl win. NOBODY is going to say that Read more…
Y’know, being a Chiefs fan from New England I just plain naturally despise the splats, jets and gints. Just because I get them thrown in my face all the time. Just like I hated the scumskins when I lived in the Washington, DC area.
So I am glad for anything that hurts the splats.
But other than that, does anyone here give a damn about the PSI in the footballs?
I suppose that if the splats had beaten the colts in that game by 1 point or something then a case could be made that this was a big deal. Read more…
- VIDEO: Kansas City Chiefs hold first full squad workout in St. Joseph - KSHB
- Photo gallery: Chiefs fans flock to training camp in St. Joseph - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Jamaal Charles sometimes sees himself like 'The LeBron (James) of ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Herniated disks, like the one Chiefs' Dontari Poe has, can be tough for linemen - Kansas City Star
- Central Missouri running back asks for job with Chiefs, gets contract - ESPN (blog)
- The two sides to Kansas City Chiefs RB Knile Davis - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What We Learned From Thursday's Chiefs Media Availability - KCChiefs.com