Hello all. I’m new here. Just wanted to introduce myself. I’m a huge Andy Reid fan from Philly, and having been disappointed in the way the Philadelphia media and fan base had treated him for 14 years, I guess that makes me a Chiefs fan. Still an Eagles fan, so I guess I’m just fortunate to have two favorite teams now. I look forward to studying and getting to know your team in the off season and watching the Chiefs play this fall. I hope to learn a little more about the players on this site and maybe I can share some info and insight with regard to coach Reid, who I know a lot about. Go Chiefs!
- Alex Smith's dad torched Patriots fans after Chiefs' win in Foxborough - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 5 reasons the KC Chiefs will beat LA - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Former Chiefs running back Larry Johnson says he is living with CTE - Kansas City Star
- Preparation for AFC West games started a long time ago for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Justin Houston misses Chiefs practice with illness - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Terrance Mitchell is being targeted more than ever, and the Chiefs are OK with that - Kansas City Star
- KC Chiefs star Kelce needs teammates' help | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star (blog)