Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Chiefs rely on youth to try to replace Sean Smith - Today's Pigskin (blog)
- Confident Chiefs corner Marcus Peters isn't resting on his rookie laurels - Kansas City Star
- Return of Jamaal Charles gives Kansas City Chiefs incredible backfield mix - NFL Spin Zone
- USA Today picks Kansas City Chiefs to suck - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Should Start WR Chris Conley - NFL Spin Zone
- New cleats help kicker Cairo Santos honor his native Brazil - ESPN (blog)
- Changes coming soon to Chiefs' offensive line in practice - ESPN (blog)