Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Live Thread: Kansas City Chiefs vs. Green Bay Packers - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Inactives: Eric Fisher, Dwayne Bowe Among Those Who ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Fans: Join Our Writing Team - KC Kingdom
- W2W4: Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Biggest Preseason Disappointments so Far - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs team bus involved in accident in Wisconsin - NBCSports.com
- KC Chiefs working to keep training camp in St. Joseph - Kansas City Star