Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Chiefs sign three players to practice squad, including son of former Raiders star - Kansas City Star
- Scouting Report: Chiefs vs. Chargers - Chargers.com (press release) (blog)
- Chris Jones was the Chiefs' one-man wrecking crew against the Eagles - SB Nation
- Chiefs snap analysis: How Allen Bailey is assuming Dontari Poe's mantle, and more - Kansas City Star (blog)
- After two injury-plagued years, Chiefs' Justin Houston is all the way back - Kansas City Star
- Alex Smith continues to be just what the Kansas City Chiefs need - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs putting a lot of faith in RB coach Eric Bieniemy - Arrowhead Pride (blog)