Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs fill out practice squad, release Kyle Williams off IR - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Cairo Santos good fit as Chiefs' new kicker - ESPN (blog)
- Former KC Chiefs tight end Tony Moeaki, Bills reach injury settlement - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Photo gallery: Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs quarterback - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs, Alex Smith agree to four-year, $68 million extension - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2014 practice squad announced, including Nico Johnson - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs claim DE Square from Eagles - ESPN (blog)