Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- The verdict on the Kansas City Chiefs drafting Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft: Chiefs among teams at Missouri State pro day - Arrowhead Addict
- Who is the most underrated Kansas City Chiefs player? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- CJ Spiller could be change enough for Chiefs running backs - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL free agency: Kansas City Chiefs transaction tracker - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft: Kansas City Chiefs 7-round mock - FanSided
- Chiefs re-sign defensive tackle Jarvis Jenkins | The Kansas City Star - Kansas City Star