Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Confident, deep crop of rookie corners should be enticing for Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Jordan Willis - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: Kansas City Chiefs Select QB Pat Mahomes at No. 27 - Dawgs By Nature
- Chiefs draft rumors: Houston DL Cameron Malveaux visits Kansas City - Arrowhead Addict
- K-State linebacker Elijah Lee is betting on himself in NFL Draft - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs release Jaye Howard - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs punter Dustin Colquitt takes NASCAR test drive ... - Kansas City Star