Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Rams to face Kansas City Chiefs on 'Monday Night Football' from Mexico City - Los Angeles Times
- Reggie Ragland leads Chiefs' reshaped crew at inside linebacker - Kansas City Star
- Patrick Mahomes and his young Chiefs receiving corps play “Fortnite” together - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Injured Chiefs provide updates heading into phase one - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2018 NFL Draft: Kansas City Chiefs meet with Memphis wide ... - Arrowhead Addict
- The 2019 Kansas City Chiefs should resemble the 2018 Los Angeles Rams - Arrowhead Addict