Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs don't plan to dump Derrick Johnson - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs don't need as much cap space for draft picks as you think - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five Things to Know About Chiefs WR Jeremy Maclin - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs superfan 'X-Factor' helps kids with cancer - KSHB
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Andrus Peat to Kansas City Chiefs at No. 18 - SB Nation
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 free agents loaded with a few stars - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs remaining needs, post-free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)