Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Chiefs make practice squad change, work out offensive tackle - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs must shore up run defense heading into Pittsburgh Steelers game - FOXSports.com
- Ben Roethlisberger on Marcus Peters: 'What a tremendous talent' - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' pass defense faces big challenge vs. Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger - ESPN (blog)
- Tight end Demetrius Harris contributes in multiple ways for Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- This Kansas City Chiefs Girlfriend Is A Straight Smokeshow | The ... - Daily Caller
- Andy Reid faces an interesting decision with Jamaal Charles ... - ESPN (blog)