Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Complete Week 3 Preview for Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs' Jamaal Charles questionable - ESPN
- Santos plans to slow down the pace Sunday - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs vs. Dolphins preview - ESPN (blog)
- Film room: Kansas City Chiefs play calling in the red zone - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: De'Anthony Thomas Has a Chance to Make a Big Rookie ... - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Betting Odds Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report