Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Positive storylines from 2017 offseason - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs rumors: Tourek Williams released by Kansas City - Arrowhead Addict
- Add Jon Gruden to list of experts who love Patrick Mahomes' fit with Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs podcast: Draft talk with Kiper, McShay & Gruden, offseason practice breakdown - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs announce a number of personnel staff additions and ... - Kansas City Star
- How I became a Kansas City Chiefs fan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs own Derek Carr for some reason - Arrowhead Addict