Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp July 31 - Kansas City Star
- Central Missouri running back asks for job with Chiefs, gets contract - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Four new developments as training camp begins - isportsweb.com (blog)
- What We Learned From Thursday's Chiefs Media Availability - KCChiefs.com
- Chase Daniel fills in at running back during Chiefs' camp practice - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp schedule: Tickets, location, dates - SI.com
- The road to recovery for Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)