Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Chiefs' De'Anthony Thomas ruled out for Sunday - Kansas City Star
- Rookie C Mitch Morse Has Been the Rock For an Ever-Changing Chiefs OL - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs say Spencer Ware will play key role this Sunday - ESPN (blog)
- Five things to know about Kansas City Chiefs - Bills Blitz - The Buffalo News
- Defensive back Ron Parker is Chiefs' 'ultimate team guy' - Kansas City Star
- With the support of Chiefs' 'family,' Eric Berry back to being himself - Kansas City Star
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)