Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Marcus Cooper Carted Off During Kansas City Chiefs Practice - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Donald Stephenson, Sanders Commings Back ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Murray remains at back of Chiefs' QB line - ESPN (blog)
- Photo gallery: Chiefs camp, July 30 - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 7 - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp updates 7/30 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tyler Bray vs Aaron Murray - KC Kingdom