Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs players Derrick Johnson, Alex Smith flip switch at 88th Plaza Lighting ceremony - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs receiver Albert Wilson a full practice participant for the first time in weeks - Kansas City Star
- Podcast: Previewing the Chiefs' game against the Buffalo Bills - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Can Buffalo Bills stay in hunt and 7 more things to watch vs. Kansas City Chiefs - NewYorkUpstate.com
- Kansas City Chiefs surprise with signing of veteran Darrelle Revis - Washington Post
- Three key Chiefs returned to practice Wednesday ahead of Bills game - Kansas City Star