Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Justin Houston: Why The All-Pro LB Might Leave The Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs continue salary-cap savings, release inside linebacker Joe Mays - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: First Round Wide Receiver is Not a Must - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs can start with De'Anthony Thomas in effort to get more from passing game - ESPN (blog)
- NFL free agency 2015: Would Torrey Smith fit with Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- From Philly to Kansas City, One Chiefs Scout Shares His Journey - KCChiefs.com
- Biggest need positions, top targets and predictions for Kansas City's offseason - ESPN