Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Reviewing Andy Reid's tenure with the Kansas City Chiefs: 2017 - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs among teams to have met with Adonis Alexander, per report - 247Sports
- Why Cameron Erving should have a solid season with the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins in 2018: Pro Bowler or bust ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Frank Zombo could be on Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs rookies hear from legends, get customized ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)