Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs' Justin Houston absent from OTAs - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs coach says Eric Berry has completed cancer treatments, waiting on results - Kansas City Star
- Predicting Kansas City Chiefs' 2015 Breakout Stars - Bleacher Report
- Makeup of Chiefs' offensive line a key issue in offseason practice - ESPN (blog)
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What to watch for at Kansas City Chiefs practice this week - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Gridiron Chronicles: Hanging up the Cleats - KCChiefs.com