Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: Why trading Travis Kelce makes sense - KC Kingdom
- Who should the Chiefs take with their second-round pick (No. 54)? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs News: Albert Wilson and other free agents - KC Kingdom
- 10 things to know about Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, including records broken and his no-look passes - Dallas News
- What should the Chiefs do with Dee Ford? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five intriguing free agents to watch at wide receiver for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)