Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs' backup QBs Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan are set to compete - FOXSports.com
- These Kansas City Chiefs players have a lot on the line in training camp - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Jamaal Charles not a top-five fantasy RB? Let's bust that myth - ESPN
- What can the Kansas City Chiefs expect from their draft picks ... - ESPN (blog)
- The best (worst?) jokes from this roast of the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Ex-UConn wideout Kashif Moore hoping to land with Kansas City Chiefs - SportzEdge.com
- Can any of the Kansas City Chiefs rookies unseat Phillip Gaines? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)