Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs Grant Superfan Betty Johnson's Dying Wish - Huffington Post
- Kansas City Chiefs Draft Countdown: Making a Case for ILB Ben Heeney - Bleacher Report
- Jamaal Charles says he's nowhere near the finish line - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: 5 Best Offseason Moves - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs cut one of their 3 long snappers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft: With The Eighteenth Pick, The Kansas City Chiefs Select... - Battle Red Blog (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs expecting more out of Dee Ford in second NFL season - AL.com