Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs receive mixed reviews about their all red uniforms - USA TODAY
- Kansas City Chiefs will wear red on red uniforms - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Autopsy Former KC Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher suffered from CTE at time of 2012 ... - FOXSports.com
- Breaking Tom Brady: What the Kansas City Chiefs pass rush needs to do on ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Patriots vs. Chiefs 2014: Kansas City hosts New England on 'Monday Night ... - SB Nation
- Game Preview: Patriots vs. Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Jamaal Charles Probable for Monday's Game - KC Kingdom