Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Chiefs are aware they're already in playoff mode - ESPN (blog)
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule already has 14 of 16 opponents nailed down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Which Kansas City Chiefs player would you want on the Steelers? - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Kansas City Chiefs haven't won in Pittsburgh in nearly 30 years - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- No touchdowns for Chiefs' wide receivers? No problem, says Andy Reid - Kansas City Star
- NFL Playoff Picture Week 16: Kansas City Chiefs' Scenarios - RantSports