Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Mellinger Minutes: Royals spring training, Eric Hosmer's contract, Chiefs QBs, and KU hoops - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 2017 NFL mock draft: Mitch Trubisky falls to Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL free agency: If Chiefs cut Jeremy Maclin, could he return to Eagles? - NJ.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Five Games Most Likely to be in Primetime in 2017 - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Derrick Johnson alone can't fix the KC ILB position - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Jared Odrick makes sense along the defensive line - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: Derek Barnett - KC Kingdom