Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs: Mel Kiper Says Andy Reid Will Take A Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Ex-Carroll standout signs deal with Kansas City Chiefs - Helena Independent Record
- NFL fines Chiefs' Travis Kelce for 'Foot Locker' blast against referee - USA TODAY
- Chiefs need to address these gaps this offseason to become AFC champions - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top stories from 2016 - FOXSports.com
- Acquiring Tony Romo could be the right move at the right time for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Beyond the Chiefs: Will Shields talks about his life, family and love of music - Kansas City Star