Lately all the talk has been about QB’s, or switching back to a 4-3 defense…Has there been any talk at all over solving Pioli’s folly at center? What if Hudson comes back and isn’t the same, we can’t expect Lilja to be the permanent solution there. Would we still be able to get a decent center in the 2nd or 3rd rounds this year?
- Kansas City Chiefs fans knew a collapse was coming ... until it didn't - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs' Blueprint For Winning - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Sweet Revenge - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Have Proved More at 3-3 Than They Did at 9-0 Last Year - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs-Chargers final score: Cairo Santos' last-minute FG gives Kansas City 23 ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Replay: Updates, stats from Sunday's Chiefs-Chargers game - Kansas City Star
- Cairo Santos' clutch kick gives Chiefs 23-20 victory over Chargers - Kansas City Star