"1. Attention, fantasy owners: Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe (groin) was added to the injury report during the week and is questionable to play against the San Diego Chargers. Wideout Steve Breaston (knee) also is questionable. Both sound somewhat likely to play. That’s not true for Chiefs backup running back Peyton Hillis (ankle, doubtful) and tight end Kevin Boss (head, out.)"
- Got Kansas City Chiefs questions? We've got (a few) OTA answers - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Predicting the third-year players - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs rookie profile: Chris Conley - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Begin OTAs This Week - KCChiefs.com
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)