By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Game Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Film room: The Kansas City Chiefs and winning time - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What Donovan McNabb might say during Sunday's Kansas City Chiefs broadcast - The Star-Ledger
- Fantasy football Week 8 defense rankings: Kansas City Chiefs up, Indianapolis ... - The Patriot-News - PennLive.com
- Here's where Phillip Gaines impressed for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs explain the Jamell Fleming and Marcus Cooper switch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Don't look for a rivalry when Chiefs meet Rams - ESPN (blog)