By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Kansas City Chiefs sign former South Alabama cornerback - Press-Register - al.com
- Juggernaut Index, No. 20: The Kansas City Chiefs - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Mark Harrison's height stands out in Chiefs' wide receiver battle - Kansas City Star
- Andy Reid says Chiefs' negotiations with Alex Smith are ongoing - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs d-line has the potential for all kinds of combinations in 2014 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 5 - ESPN (blog)
- Dee Ford Of The Kansas City Chiefs: An NFL Rookie's Perspective On Financial ... - Forbes