By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Derrick Johnson's return a welcome site for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Reports: Jaquiski Tartt - KC Kingdom
- New receiver Jeremy Maclin working to develop chemistry with Chiefs QB Alex ... - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs exercise Dontari Poe's 2016 option - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs GM sees 10-12 impact players in the 2015 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Mike Mayock thinks Kansas City Chiefs will pass on receiver, look at these two ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs help grant dying Chiefs superfan's final wish - Yahoo Sports (blog)