By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- KC Chiefs' bus involved in accident en route to team hotel in Wisconsin - fox4kc.com
- KC Chiefs working to keep training camp in St. Joseph - Kansas City Star
- Clark Hunt expects playoffs again for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Mike McGlynn signs with the Kansas City Chiefs - NFL.com
- 7 Kansas City Chiefs roster questions before the next round of roster cuts - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Packers Preseason Week 4 Game Preview vs. Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Reach's 2014 Roster Prediction For The Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict