By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Kansas City Chiefs cheerleader-turned-MMA fighter: Houston Texans ... - FOXSports.com
- John Dorsey says Chiefs are giving Donald Stephenson 'a clean slate' - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs Draft Stock Watch: 5 Players Rising and Falling on Kansas City's Board - Bleacher Report
- Jeremy Maclin says signing with Kansas City Chiefs over Eagles wasn't about ... - NJ.com
- Top 5 Headlines 3/27: ESPN's Mel Kiper has four fits for Chiefs at No. 18 - KCChiefs.com
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft Roundup 3/27: Who are the Chiefs drafting? - KCChiefs.com
- Clark Hunt is optimistic the Chiefs can sign Justin Houston to a long-term deal - Kansas City Star