By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Five things to watch in the Chiefs' preseason game against Chicago Bears - Kansas City Star
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs boring? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs: Four things to watch for on Saturday - Windy City Gridiron
- Fantasy Football 2016 Preview: Kansas City Chiefs running backs - FanSided
- Eric Berry to return to Kansas City Chiefs next week - NFL.com
- Preseason is wasted for four Chiefs standouts - ESPN (blog)
- Unretired Brock Vereen looks for chance with Chiefs | The Kansas ... - Kansas City Star