By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- KC Chiefs players strike a pose as annual calendar shoot for cancer research comes to Arrowhead - fox4kc.com
- 2018 NFL draft preview: Kansas City Chiefs GM Brett Veach prepped for first draft in charge - The Denver Post
- Mellinger Minutes: Moose and the Royals' rare pace, Chiefs' draft, and one more Bud Lathrop story - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Who will the Chiefs draft? Here are some top edge rushers - Kansas City Star
- Priest Holmes, Willie Lanier to announce round two and round three picks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Chiefs need a defensive lineman. Here are the best available in the NFL Draft - Kansas City Star