By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- What We Learned From Thursday's Chiefs Media Availability - KCChiefs.com
- Photo gallery: Chiefs training camp July 30 - Kansas City Star
- Chase Daniel fills in at running back during Chiefs' camp practice - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp schedule: Tickets, location, dates - SI.com
- The road to recovery for Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KSK 2015 NFL Prekkake: Kansas City Chiefs - UPROXX
- Sooner trio projected to make Kansas City Chiefs' final roster - Tulsa World