By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook, Predictions - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs place franchise tag on OLB Justin Houston - Topeka Capital Journal
- NFL RUMORS: Kansas City Chiefs Not Targeting Jeremy Maclin & Randall ... - Headlines & Global News
- Kansas City Chiefs place franchise tag on All-Pro Justin Houston - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Travis Kelce Ready to Breakout in 2015? - NFL Spin Zone
- Chairman Clark Hunt says Chiefs want to be 'a smart player' in NFL free agency - Kansas City Star
- Dee Ford's 2015 role with Kansas City Chiefs could be decided in next few days - AL.com