By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Chiefs awarded four compensatory picks for 2017 NFL Draft - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Desmond King - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs sign running back CJ Spiller - NFL.com
- Chiefs draft rumors: Could James Conner replace Anthony Sherman? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Options For Replacing Dontari Poe - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Forrest Lamp - KC Kingdom
- Should the Chiefs be considered a favorite to land Tony Romo? - ESPN (blog)