By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Kansas City Chiefs at Pittsburgh Steelers Preview - New York Times
- Kansas City Chiefs work out free agent defensive end Travis Chappalear - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs Mailbag 12/18: Will Justin Houston break Derrick Thomas' season sack ... - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs receiver Jason Avant is winning over his new team - Kansas City Star
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 12/18: Chiefs vs. Steelers Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report