By DAVE SKRETTA
AP Sports Writer
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) Brady Quinn had waited three years for another chance to be a starting quarterback in the NFL. He wasn’t going to let a concussion put him back on the sideline.
That’s why the Chiefs quarterback admitted Wednesday to attempting to play through his second concussion of the season, which he believes happened when a defender’s knee struck the back of his helmet in a game against the Oakland Raiders on Oct. 28.
Quinn remembers having vision problems after the blow, but decided to remain in the game, even though he was dazed enough to put on the wrong helmet on the sideline between possessions
- Kansas City Chiefs receive mixed reviews about their all red uniforms - USA TODAY
- Kansas City Chiefs will wear red on red uniforms - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Autopsy Former KC Chiefs LB Jovan Belcher suffered from CTE at time of 2012 ... - FOXSports.com
- Breaking Tom Brady: What the Kansas City Chiefs pass rush needs to do on ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Patriots vs. Chiefs 2014: Kansas City hosts New England on 'Monday Night ... - SB Nation
- Game Preview: Patriots vs. Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Jamaal Charles Probable for Monday's Game - KC Kingdom