So the question that I have is whether our WRs other than Bowe are incapable of getting open, or are our QBs incapable of looking for someone other than Bowe.
When Bowe is out of the game or double teamed, the QBs dont seem to find anyone open. What is the deal?
I am guessing a little of both.
Sorry, title should read chicken OR the egg …
- Entering year three, Chiefs coach Andy Reid has his quarterbacks' trust - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Three takeaways from preseason, week three - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Predicting the Chiefs' 2015 NFL season, game-by-game - Kansas City Star (blog)
- KC Chiefs announce release of 11 players - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs make first round of cuts - KMBC Kansas City
- Seahawks' Bennett fined for hit on Kansas City Chiefs QB - KOMO News
- No punts or backwards plays, Chiefs offense hummed - Kansas City Star