So the question that I have is whether our WRs other than Bowe are incapable of getting open, or are our QBs incapable of looking for someone other than Bowe.
When Bowe is out of the game or double teamed, the QBs dont seem to find anyone open. What is the deal?
I am guessing a little of both.
Sorry, title should read chicken OR the egg …
- Kansas City Chiefs' turnovers dictating outcomes - UPI.com
- For Chiefs offense, end zone has become elusive - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Phillip Gaines leaves game with knee injury - Kansas City Star
- Tony Richardson joins Kansas City Chiefs' Ring of Honor | AL.com - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson's interception return ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs fans still angry about parking, but see some ... - Kansas City Star
- Demtrius Harris fumble-return touchdown for the Kansas City Chiefs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)