So the question that I have is whether our WRs other than Bowe are incapable of getting open, or are our QBs incapable of looking for someone other than Bowe.
When Bowe is out of the game or double teamed, the QBs dont seem to find anyone open. What is the deal?
I am guessing a little of both.
Sorry, title should read chicken OR the egg …
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Can Travis Kelce hit 1000 yards receiving for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Kansas City Chiefs Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs rank 172nd in ESPN salary survey - ESPN (blog)
- From KC Chiefs GM Office, John Dorsey Keeps UConn In His Sights - Hartford Courant