So the question that I have is whether our WRs other than Bowe are incapable of getting open, or are our QBs incapable of looking for someone other than Bowe.
When Bowe is out of the game or double teamed, the QBs dont seem to find anyone open. What is the deal?
I am guessing a little of both.
Sorry, title should read chicken OR the egg …
- Despite bizarre nature of Dorsey firing, Chiefs' GM job seen as ideal across NFL - Kansas City Star
- Editorial: Could coming out be a career-ender in the NFL? Ex-Chiefs tackle Ryan O'Callaghan's story offers hope - Kansas City Star
- We should've known Chris Jones was going to be this good for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs seem adrift while Raiders ride momentum - ESPN (blog)
- Redskins 2017 Season Preview: Kansas City Chiefs, Week 4 - Redskins.com
- Kansas City Chiefs ranked as worst fan base in NFL - KC Kingdom - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs extend coach Andy Reid's contract, part ways with GM John Dorsey - USA TODAY