I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Kansas City Chiefs: Why trading Travis Kelce makes sense - KC Kingdom
- Who should the Chiefs take with their second-round pick (No. 54)? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs News: Albert Wilson and other free agents - KC Kingdom
- 10 things to know about Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes, including records broken and his no-look passes - Dallas News
- What should the Chiefs do with Dee Ford? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Five intriguing free agents to watch at wide receiver for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)