I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- KC hopeful Charles reports on time - ESPN
- Kansas City Chiefs draft pick getting some time at guard, too - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Photo gallery: Chiefs camp, Tuesday, July 22 - Kansas City Star
- Alex Smith deserves lucrative contract from Kansas City Chiefs - NFL.com
- Jamaal Charles must be used wisely - ESPN
- Kelce's return no small matter for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs should keep training camp in St. Joe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)