I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Kansas City Chiefs sign Nick Williams off Steelers practice squad - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Playing the blame game for the Kansas City Chiefs loss to the Oakland Raiders - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Photo Gallery: Oakland Raiders 24 - Kansas City Chiefs 20 - Kansas City Star
- Jason Avant signs with Kansas City Chiefs - NFL.com
- WR Jason Avant joins Chiefs - ESPN
- Raiders snap 16-game skid with 24-20 win vs. KC - CBSSports.com
- Nothing gets in Jamaal Charles' way - ESPN