I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Kansas City Chiefs: Season in review - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs turning over every rock, including those in Canada - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2016 NFL offseason: Kansas City Chiefs' needs - FanSided
- Does free agent Riley Cooper interest the Kansas City Chiefs receivers? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- West and Ware Changed the Culture of the Chiefs in '15 Under Charles' Watch - KCChiefs.com
- If I were Kansas City Chiefs GM John Dorsey: A 3-step plan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 offensive line has more questions than answers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)