I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- The Chiefs bet against history by picking Patrick Mahomes - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs' 2017 draft picks: Analysis for every selection - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs trade up to take QB Patrick Mahomes II of Texas Tech with 10th pick - Los Angeles Times
- Chiefs trade two first-round picks to Bills in package to move up for a quarterback - CBSSports.com
- Kansas City wants it, but NFL Draft could be headed to Dallas next year - Kansas City Star
- Who will Chiefs pick in first round of NFL Draft? There is little consensus among experts around nation - Kansas City Star (blog)
- A look inside the Kansas City Chiefs draft room - Arrowhead Pride (blog)