I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Kansas City Chiefs: Coach Leaves For Broncos - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Building The Draft Board Part 3 - KC Kingdom
- Referee who was ripped by Travis Kelce reportedly picked to work Super Bowl - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 2017 NFL mock draft: Mel Kiper Jr. makes puzzling pick for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs questions need answering in offseason - FOXSports.com
- After Kansas City Chiefs' loss to Pittsburgh Steelers, Andy Reid ... - UPI.com
- Abandoned grill after Chiefs playoff loss went viral | The Kansas City ... - Kansas City Star (blog)