I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs just aren't that good - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Barbara Shelly: Whatever happens with the Chiefs, quarterback Alex Smith runs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs running back Knile Davis sees his playing time diminish - Kansas City Star
- NFL odds Week 5: Kansas City Chiefs are big favorites over the Chicago Bears - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Poll: Who is to blame for the Chiefs' 1-3 record? - Kansas City Star (blog)
- KC Chiefs' Albert Wilson listed as inactive - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs at Cincinnati Bengals Preview - New York Times