I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Kansas City's best fit: DL Chris Jones , Mississippi State Bulldogs , No. #37 overall - CBSSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs offseason review and 2016 preview - Bolts from the Blue
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 6/28 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Offseason workouts with Jeremy Maclin pay off for Chiefs' Chris Conley and Albert Wilson - Kansas City Star
- Maybe the Kansas City Chiefs No. 2 WR isn't as important as we think - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs - The Boston Globe
- How do you review and explain Kansas City Chiefs games? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)