I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Chiefs prepare for life without Derrick Johnson, for this season at least - Kansas City Star
- Quote Sheet: Kansas City Chiefs 21 Oakland Raiders 13 - Raiders.com
- OSU Sports Extra - Kansas City Chiefs' Tyreek Hill and the NFL's ... - Tulsa World
- Chiefs' Andy Reid downplays Jack Del Rio's icy staredown, says the two are 'good friends' - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs suddenly have some possibilities on offense - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs KO Oakland Raiders, seize control of AFC West ... - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Jump to Top of AFC West After Win Over Raiders - New York Times