I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Los Angeles Chargers vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Odds, Analysis, NFL Betting Pick - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs put Steven Terrell on IR, call up a draft pick from the practice squad - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- This is Chiefs Los Angeles - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Kareem Hunt is the difference maker on offense - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Analyzing the offensive and defensive lines - Arrowhead Addict
- Alex Smith is having the best year of his career for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict