I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What to watch for at Kansas City Chiefs practice this week - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Got Kansas City Chiefs questions? We've got (a few) OTA answers - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Predicting the third-year players - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Begin OTAs This Week - KCChiefs.com
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB