I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Chiefs' defensive line will get a boost Friday against the Seattle Seahawks - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Will Shields says his Hall of Fame ring has been stolen - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs player rescues pregnant woman from floodwaters - Fox News
- Why you should focus on the Chiefs' offense at Seattle, plus notes on Mahomes, Parker - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs getting key players back at the right time - KC Kingdom
- WHB Extends Deal With Kansas City Chiefs - Radio Ink
- What Bengals fans learned from the Kansas City Chiefs - The Stripe Hype