I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Kansas City Chiefs, GM John Dorsey agree to part ways - NFL.com
- Chiefs sign coach Andy Reid to extension, part ways with GM - FOXSports.com
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs run defense is going to be better (plus a fun stat) - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs aren't villains in the Jeremy Maclin situation - ESPN (blog)
- Erik Walden could be an interesting addition for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Say what? The Chiefs have the NFL's worst fans, according to Emory University study - Kansas City Star (blog)
- This fun trade idea has the Kansas City Chiefs going after a ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)