I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 4 - ESPN (blog)
- Have the Kansas City Chiefs Regressed in 2014 - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs cut Rok Watkins, sign a new tight end - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Fantasy Football: Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles a solid No. 1 - Los Angeles Daily News
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 3 - ESPN (blog)
- The good and bad of the Kansas City Chiefs safeties in 2014 training camp - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Q&A: Ford, Thomas rookies to watch - ESPN (blog)