I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Local sportswear stores prepare for Kansas City Chiefs season - KSHB
- Six Pack: Kansas City Chiefs Safeties - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs welcome public to training camp this weekend - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs rookie Mitch Mathews will be relying on jump ... - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs president Mark Donovan defends parking price increase ... - Kansas City Star
- Dave Skretta talks Kansas City Chiefs on The Drive – 7/28/16 « CBS ... - CBS Local
- Could Mike Williams be the receiver Chiefs have been searching for ... - ESPN (blog)