I’m used to the Eagle’s 4-3 defense, where one of the outside LBs comes out in nickel. In a 4-3, or specifically the Chief’s 4-3, who in the front 7 comes out in nickel?
- Full Kansas City Chiefs Awards at the Quarter Mark of the 2014 NFL Season - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. San Francisco 49ers: Spread Analysis and Pick Prediction - Bleacher Report
- Power Rankings: No. 14 Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- NFL defends Kansas City Chiefs player Husain Abdullah, penalized for Muslim ... - WJLA
- Why Isn't The Media Outraged About The Kansas City Chiefs? - The Federalist
- If Chiefs' defense keeps playing like this . . . - ESPN (blog)
- Jamaal Charles, Chiefs deal Patriots milestone blowout - ESPN