At 8-1 with convincing road wins over playoff-bound Baltimore and Buffalo, reigning-champion Kansas City finds itself with the shortest odds to win the 2021 Super Bowl in addition to being massive favorites to win the AFC West. Genting highlands is the biggest casino in Malaysia. Players looking to play online casino Malaysia should go to www.onlinemalaysia.casino website. They are the only trusted online casino in Malaysia and have allready been chosen as the best online casino Malaysia 2021.
On average, the Chiefs odds are +344 in win the Super Bowl. The next-best odds belong to the undefeated Steelers at +550. KC’s odds to win the division are at an unbettable -2375 after Week 9. Not only do they hold a 2.5-game lead on Las Vegas, but every metric says they are by far the strongest of the quartet.
Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and Denver all have negative point differentials, while the Chiefs are at an NFL-leading +103. KC also sits third overall in DVOA; the other three are in the bottom half of the league. It’s long been a tradition of sorts for bettors – especially recreational ones – to back big-name quarterbacks, and no one inspires more confidence than Patrick Mahomes at this point. The 2018 Most Valuable Player is second only to Russell Wilson in the 2020 NFL MVP odds (+120 vs +218).
- Kansas City Chiefs Over/Under Wins Total Betting Breakdown - Sports Illustrated
- Chiefs OC Eric Bieniemy provides update on Ronald Jones' progress - Chiefs Wire
- Chiefs safety Justin Reid drilled a 65-yard field goal at Kansas City’s training camp - Kansas City Star
- Five KC Chiefs who need a strong preseason to save their jobs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs News 8/8: Kareem Hunt seeks trade but has request declined - Arrowhead Pride
- How will bigger WRs impact Kansas City Chiefs most? Here’s what Patrick Mahomes thinks - Kansas City Star
- Ex-Chiefs RB Kareem Hunt Requests Trade From Browns - Heavy.com