Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- KC Chiefs: Former Quarterback Matt Cassel Traded To Buffalo Bills - KC Kingdom
- NFL free agency 2015: Would Torrey Smith fit with Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- From Philly to Kansas City, One Chiefs Scout Shares His Journey - KCChiefs.com
- Biggest need positions, top targets and predictions for Kansas City's offseason - ESPN
- Chiefs Q&A: Cap casualties, trade possibilities as free agency looms - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs Final Free-Agency Outlook, Predictions - Bleacher Report
- NFL RUMORS: Kansas City Chiefs Not Targeting Jeremy Maclin & Randall ... - Headlines & Global News