Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Kacie McDonnell, girlfriend of KC Chiefs QB Aaron Murray, starts at Channel 41 - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs are Monday Night Football underdogs vs. New England ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Alex Smith leads Chiefs past Dolphins 34-15 - ESPN (blog)
- Watch the Kansas City Chiefs play the Patriots on KMBC-TV - KMBC Kansas City
- Miami Dolphins players 'beyond furious' with defensive scheme in loss to ... - MiamiHerald.com
- Rapid Reaction: Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Miami Dolphins: Live Score & Analysis for Kansas City - Bleacher Report