Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Chiefs' Sammy Watkins made some remarkable one-handed catches during OTAs - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Arrowheadlines: Will Chiefs win 10 games again? NFL.com says, 'No.' - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Running backs who will make the roster in 2018 - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs may want to think about giving Tyreek Hill his kickoff job back - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- A QB comparison for Kansas City Chiefs' Mahomes you probably ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs announce date for Tony Gonzalez team Hall of Fame induction - Arrowhead Pride (blog)