Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Victor Ochi, former Stony Brook linebacker, waived by Kansas City Chiefs - Newsday
- Willie Roaf says he's likely not a Hall of Famer if he doesn't play for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs' tackle Jah Reid sues former college - Kansas City Star
- K.C. Chiefs Star Jeremy Maclin Gets Married at Star-Studded Wedding - TMZ.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Offseason trade talk starting up - KC Kingdom - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Who could be the OTA standouts? - Arrowhead Addict
- Fantasy football 2017: Kansas City Chiefs have 3 of top 50 players - Arrowhead Addict