Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 6/26 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs - The Boston Globe
- Four tight ends an option for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Six Pack: Kansas City Chiefs Outside Linebackers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs will broadcast preseason games, coaches shows in St. Louis - Awful Announcing
- Arrowheadlines: Kansas City Chiefs News 6/23 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs will broadcast preseason games in St. Louis - Kansas City Star