Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Kansas City Chiefs: Full Position Breakdown and Depth-Chart Analysis at WR - Bleacher Report
- Miami Dolphins concerned about guard and Kansas City Chiefs could have an ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Andy Reid Considered Top Ten Coach - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 Training Camp Profile: QB Aaron Murray - RantSports
- This is how Tamba Hali trains for the Kansas City Chiefs season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chapter Four: The Chiefs Address a "Need" - KCChiefs.com
- ESPN's future NFL power rankings have Kansas City Chiefs in the top 10 - Arrowhead Pride (blog)