Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- KC Chiefs place Mitch Morse on Injured Reserve - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Eric Berry narrates Chiefs hype video made for Chargers game on Saturday - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Podcast: Previewing the Chiefs' game against the Chargers - Kansas City Star (blog)
- ESPN writer thinks Chiefs will trade Alex Smith to AFC rival after the season - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Darrelle Revis film review: Is it happening with the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs welcome back CB Marcus Peters for big matchup against Chargers - ESPN (blog)