Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- 5 questions with SBN Kansas City Chiefs site Arrowhead Pride - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Kansas City Chiefs work out free agent defensive end Travis Chappalear - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs receiver Jason Avant is winning over his new team - Kansas City Star
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 12/18: Chiefs vs. Steelers Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Which Kansas City Chiefs player would you want on the Steelers? - Behind the Steel Curtain