Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Kansas City Chiefs: Current Tight Ends On Roster - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs Begin OTAs This Week - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs 5K Highlighted by 95-Year-Old Runner - KCChiefs.com
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs will win the AFC West this year - isportsweb.com (blog)
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)