Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Kansas City Chiefs: Boomer Esiason Links Alex Smith To Jets - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Draft Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Charles Harris - KC Kingdom
- Former Kansas City Chiefs DB Sanders Commings Signs with Atlanta Braves - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs candidates to make a jump next year - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: Carlos Watkins - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs awarded four compensatory picks for 2017 NFL Draft - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs sign running back CJ Spiller - NFL.com