Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Chiefs need Joe Mays to return quickly - ESPN (blog)
- Minnesota Vikings vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Vikings Week 3 Game Preview - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' mascot reaches legal settlement over injuries in zip line ... - Minneapolis Star Tribune
- Meet the Enemy: 5 Questions on the Kansas City Chiefs - Daily Norseman
- Kansas City Chiefs Player Profile: Kyle Williams - KC Kingdom
- Highlighting Kansas City Chiefs' Best Preseason Performers so Far - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs preseason first team defense: Bob Sutton's Science Lab - Arrowhead Pride (blog)