Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Kansas City Chiefs Fan Prank-Calls C-SPAN While Discussing Drone Strikes - Bleacher Report
- Peter King's 2015 NFL mock draft has Kansas City Chiefs trading up for a WR - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Engineers have determined the Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule kind of sucks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Why I picked Wake Forest CB Kevin Johnson for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Are Kansas City Chiefs a 13-win team if they stay healthy? This ESPN writer ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 4/27: Should Chiefs draft Todd Gurley if he's available? - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Mock Draft: B/R Community Top 100 and 7-Round Results - Bleacher Report