Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Chiefs give Eric Fisher a 4-year, $48 million extension - SB Nation
- Kansas City Chiefs: Alex Smith Ready to Make His Legacy - NFL Spin Zone
- Chiefs' Eric Berry is a no-show for training camp on veteran ... - Kansas City Star
- Six Pack: Kansas City Chiefs Safeties - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs welcome public to training camp this weekend ... - fox4kc.com
- Kansas City Chiefs rookie Mitch Mathews will be relying on jump ... - Kansas City Star
- Dave Skretta talks Kansas City Chiefs on The Drive – 7/28/16 « CBS ... - CBS Local