Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Kansas City Chiefs edge the San Diego Chargers 23-20 - Arrowhead Addict
- Photo gallery: Chiefs 23, Chargers 20 - Kansas City Star
- Replay: Updates, stats from Sunday's Chiefs-Chargers game - Kansas City Star
- Cairo Santos' clutch kick gives Chiefs 23-20 victory over Chargers - Kansas City Star
- Rapid Reaction: Kansas City Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Jamaal Charles Becomes Kansas City Chiefs' All-Time Rushing Leader - Bleacher Report
- Top 5 Headlines 10/19: Chiefs vs. Chargers Scouting Report - KCChiefs.com