Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- New York Jets vs. Kansas City Chiefs: What Are Experts Saying About New York? - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs have a few question marks remaining on the injury report ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Week 9: Kansas City Chiefs And Royals Wallpapers - Arrowhead Addict
- Contract Extension for Justin Houston Should Be Kansas City Chiefs' Top Priority - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs vs. Jets preview - ESPN (blog)
- ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter discusses Jets coach Rex Ryan's decision to ... - ESPN
- Credit Kansas City Chiefs for adapting and pummeling Rams in second half - Arrowhead Pride (blog)