Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- Fantasy football Week 8 defense rankings: Kansas City Chiefs up, Indianapolis ... - The Patriot-News - PennLive.com
- Here's where Phillip Gaines impressed for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Trade Chase Daniel? Not without big return - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs explain the Jamell Fleming and Marcus Cooper switch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Trade Rumors: Vincent Jackson - KC Kingdom
- Don't look for a rivalry when Chiefs meet Rams - ESPN (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Preview - KCChiefs.com