Team makes second move in as many days
The Kansas City Chiefs signed free agent defensive tackle Daniel Muir, the team announced Friday.
Muir entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Green Bay Packers in 2007. He’s played in 46 games (26 starts) in six seasons with Green Bay (2007), Indianapolis (2008-11) and the New York Jets (2012), recording 111 tackles (88 solo), 0.5 sacks (-5.0 yards) and one pass defensed.
There’s something to be said for playoff experience and Muir has some. He’s started in all four postseason games he’s appeared in, recording 16 tackles (11 solo) and 1.0 sack (-5.0 yards), including starting Super Bowl XLIV against New Orleans, while with the Colts (2010).
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Dolphins running back Damien Williams visits Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Cardinals defensive lineman Xavier Williams visits Arrowhead - Arrowhead Addict
- Former Chiefs linebacker Kevin Pierre-Louis signs with New York Jets - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Money saving ideas - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs add veteran quarterback Chad Henne - KMBC Kansas City
- Chiefs see Sammy Watkins as another building block toward offensive juggernaut - Kansas City Star