First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Chiefs mourn the murder of former teammate Joe McKnight - Kansas City Star
- Berry, Jackson each fined $24K for helmet hits - ESPN
- What could a "full strength" Kansas City Chiefs do? - Arrowhead Addict
- Why the Chiefs have a good shot at grounding the high-flying Falcons - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Justin Houston, Dontari Poe miss practice - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs lose defensive tackle Jaye Howard for season - Kansas City Star
- Could the demands of win over Broncos take their toll on Chiefs? - ESPN (blog)