First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Defensive back Ron Parker is Chiefs' 'ultimate team guy' - Kansas City Star
- Buffalo Bills vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs RBs are thriving even without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- Why Was Chiefs FB Anthony Sherman Playing Safety? - KCChiefs.com
- With the support of Chiefs' 'family,' Eric Berry back to being himself - Kansas City Star
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Red Coaters serve Kansas City Chiefs and the community - Kansas City Star