First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Five things to watch in the Chiefs' preseason game against Chicago Bears - Kansas City Star
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs boring? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs: Four things to watch for on Saturday - Windy City Gridiron
- Fantasy Football 2016 Preview: Kansas City Chiefs running backs - FanSided
- Eric Berry to return to Kansas City Chiefs next week - NFL.com
- Preseason is wasted for four Chiefs standouts - ESPN (blog)
- Unretired Brock Vereen looks for chance with Chiefs | The Kansas ... - Kansas City Star