First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Predicting fate of Kansas City Chiefs' draft class - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs - Today's Pigskin (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs players visit Pittsburg family in hospital - Joplin Globe
- Chiefs release Jimmy Wilson, waive Cameron Gordon - Kansas City Star
- Prosecutor consulted with victim in Chiefs draft pick Tyreek Hill's plea agreement - Kansas City Star
- Do Chiefs have potential in backup QBs or are they just good college players? - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Traded Down Masterfully, But Then Spent Pick on Domestic Abuser Tyreek Hill - The Big Lead