First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Kansas City Chiefs exercise Dontari Poe's 2016 option - NFL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs GM sees 10-12 impact players in the 2015 NFL Draft - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Damarious Randall - KC Kingdom
- Mike Mayock thinks Kansas City Chiefs will pass on receiver, look at these two ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Dwayne Bowe, A Former Chief, Flies To Kansas City For Fan's Funeral - NPR (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs help grant dying Chiefs superfan's final wish - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Chiefs' 2015 schedule features two early prime-time showdowns - Kansas City Star