First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- The reason for the Kansas City Chiefs and Tampa Bay Buccaneers trade - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Meet the Enemy: 5 Questions on the Kansas City Chiefs - Daily Norseman
- Chiefs' Stephenson Banned Four Games - ESPN
- Chiefs OL can't take any more hits - ESPN (blog)
- Double Coverage: Vikings at Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' mascot reaches settlement - ESPN
- KC Chiefs' identity has been built on great pass rushers - Kansas City Star (blog)