First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Kansas City Chiefs' turnovers dictating outcomes - UPI.com
- For Chiefs offense, end zone has become elusive - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs' Phillip Gaines leaves game with knee injury - Kansas City Star
- Tony Richardson joins Kansas City Chiefs' Ring of Honor | AL.com - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs linebacker Derrick Johnson's interception return ... - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs fans still angry about parking, but see some ... - Kansas City Star
- Demtrius Harris fumble-return touchdown for the Kansas City Chiefs ... - Kansas City Star (blog)