First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Despite bizarre nature of Dorsey firing, Chiefs' GM job seen as ideal across NFL - Kansas City Star
- Editorial: Could coming out be a career-ender in the NFL? Ex-Chiefs tackle Ryan O'Callaghan's story offers hope - Kansas City Star
- We should've known Chris Jones was going to be this good for the Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs seem adrift while Raiders ride momentum - ESPN (blog)
- Redskins 2017 Season Preview: Kansas City Chiefs, Week 4 - Redskins.com
- Kansas City Chiefs ranked as worst fan base in NFL - KC Kingdom - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs extend coach Andy Reid's contract, part ways with GM John Dorsey - USA TODAY