First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Is Alex Smith Really Holding Back the Kansas City Chiefs? - numberFire
- Chiefs rookie CBs look at Marcus Peters with a measure of awe - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs counting on continuity to improve offensive output - Kansas City Star
- Dontari Poe, all 346 pounds of him, tackles yoga along with some Chiefs teammates - Kansas City Star
- Tyler Bray opens offseason practice as the Chiefs' No. 2 quarterback - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs' Steven Nelson seeks to make statement in secondary - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs OTAs start Tuesday - KCTV Kansas City