First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Jamaal Charles dedicates Chiefs-Broncos game to drowning victim in Savannah ... - Kansas City Star
- Sports Notebook: Reid, Kansas City Chiefs brace for first-place showdown with ... - Glendale News Press
- Why we care about Eric Berry and the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- How the Kansas City Chiefs plan to replace Eric Berry - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Denver Broncos Vs. Kansas City Chiefs 2014: Prediction, Betting Odds, Preview ... - International Business Times
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has an entire city (and more) behind him - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs Annouce Roster Moves - KCChiefs.com