First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Kansas City Chiefs starting to face questions about their older players - FOXSports.com
- Where is the heart? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs TE Travis Kelce remains dedicated to his hometown of ... - cleveland.com (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs stock up, stock down through four games - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Bold Predictions For Chicago Bears vs. Kansas City Chiefs In NFL Week 5 - RantSports
- The Kansas City Chiefs offensive line is ranked higher than you think ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Bears vs. Chiefs 2015 picks and predictions: Kansas City big favorites despite ... - SB Nation