First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs: Alex Smith Is Not A Franchise Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's how Chiefs could be eliminated from playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule already has 14 of 16 opponents nailed down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)