First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- South Alabama OL Melvin Meggs signs with Kansas City Chiefs after tryout - AL.com
- Can Travis Kelce hit 1000 yards receiving for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Len Dawson on a K.C. Super Bowl: 'It Needs to Happen Soon' - The MMQB
- Are Kansas City Chiefs done at receiver? Here's one more option - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Kansas City Chiefs Players Poised for a Breakout Campaign in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs rank 172nd in ESPN salary survey - ESPN (blog)
- From KC Chiefs GM Office, John Dorsey Keeps UConn In His Sights - Hartford Courant