First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- If I were Kansas City Chiefs GM John Dorsey: A 3-step plan - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Who might the leave the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 offensive line has more questions than answers - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report: Laremy Tunsil - KC Kingdom
- Eric Berry is one of the Kansas City Chiefs three top 10 safeties in free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Former tight end Tony Gonzalez looks forward to being in Chiefs' Ring of Honor one day - Kansas City Star
- The two best moments of the Kansas City Chiefs season - Arrowhead Pride (blog)