First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Chiefs must improve gap discipline to solve run defense issues - Kansas City Star
- Head Coach Jack Del Rio Talks Kansas City Chiefs - Raiders.com
- Clunker reminds that supporting cast is vital to Alex Smith's success - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs WR Demarcus Robinson film review: Maybe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Running back CJ Spiller hoping his fourth time with Chiefs is a charm - ESPN (blog)
- Travis Kelce Living a Very Travis Kelce Life - Sports Illustrated
- No practice Tuesday for Chiefs' West, Wilson - Kansas City Star