First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Eight things learned from Kansas City Chiefs OTAs this week - 247Sports
- Jon Gruden loves “stealing” from the Kansas City Chiefs - Just Blog Baby (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Dissecting the tight end depth chart - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs coach Andy Reid should stay on the sidelines when it comes to Kansas politics - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Did Kansas City Chiefs coach Andy Reid reference Dazed and ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Justin Houston: “I want to attack the weakest link” - Arrowhead Pride (blog)