First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Kansas City Chiefs Trade Up To Take Jehu Chesson - KC Kingdom
- 2017 NFL Draft: Minnesota Vikings Trade With Kansas City Chiefs - Daily Norseman
- Chiefs trade tight end O'Shaughnessy to Patriots, turn sixth-round pick into fifth - Kansas City Star
- Vahe Gregorian: Chiefs are right team to refine Patrick Mahomes' big arm, and game - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs third-round NFL Draft pick recap & analysis, day ... - Kansas City Star
- 2017 NFL Draft: Villanova's Tanoh Kpassagnon drafted by Kansas City Chiefs - Big East Coast Bias (blog)
- Tanoh Kpassagnon, Kansas City Chiefs second-round NFL Draft ... - Kansas City Star