First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Mel Kiper Says Andy Reid Will Take A Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Ex-Carroll standout signs deal with Kansas City Chiefs - Helena Independent Record
- NFL fines Chiefs' Travis Kelce for 'Foot Locker' blast against referee - USA TODAY
- Chiefs need to address these gaps this offseason to become AFC champions - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top stories from 2016 - FOXSports.com
- Acquiring Tony Romo could be the right move at the right time for Chiefs - ESPN (blog)
- Beyond the Chiefs: Will Shields talks about his life, family and love of music - Kansas City Star