First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Chiefs Camp Report: Day 7 - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Running Back Jamaal Charles To Be On Sports Illustrated ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Veterans Who Could Be Camp Casualties - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report: Donald Stephenson, Sanders Commings Back ... - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Tyler Bray vs Aaron Murray - KC Kingdom
- Juggernaut Index, No. 20: The Kansas City Chiefs - Yahoo Sports (blog)
- Andy Reid says Chiefs' negotiations with Alex Smith are ongoing - Kansas City Star