First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- How the Chiefs got back to their bread-and-butter runs to punish the Raiders - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs lineman Mitch Morse to miss game against Chargers - Kansas City Star
- Chargers made a 'Star Wars' video and the Chiefs are the bad guys - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Scouting Report: Chargers vs. Chiefs - Chargers.com (press release) (blog)
- Chiefs stock report: 7 up, 3 down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs' play for Kenny Britt makes no sense - Arrowhead Addict