First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Football Outsiders talks 2017 Kansas City Chiefs and whether they can get over the hump - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL.com proposes Buffalo Bills trade Reggie Ragland to Kansas City Chiefs - NewYorkUpstate.com
- Chiefs hope to carve out reserve role for 'freakish' Kpassagnon - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs continue to make Arrowhead upgrades in wake of slightly declining attendance - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs relying on new bodies, healthy vets to stuff the run - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs say CJ Spiller has been “an unbelievable surprise” - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KC Chiefs Rakeem Nunez-Roches added weight, got better | The ... - Kansas City Star