First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Keep an eye on Chiefs' Dee Ford on Friday night - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' Knile Davis critical to running game - Columbia Missourian
- Kansas City Chiefs position preview: Defensive backs - isportsweb.com (blog)
- The Kansas City Chiefs current playoff odds are about right - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs continue rotating their offensive line but injuries leave ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs' defensive issues look like they're resolving themselves - ESPN (blog)
- Report: Connor Halliday to try out with Kansas City Chiefs - CougCenter