First off…Gotta say it…IMHO the whole blackout/wear black chiefs stuff thing is really pointless. Same goes for flying airplane banners. Understand it’s their money & their perogative, but to me trying to convince Clark Hunt or Pioli how much you despise them while paying for $27 parking, and buying $8 beer or hot dogs is just not an effective message.
But the empty seats at today’s game, and all the lost revenue surrounding them…That message is the one that will hit home with Clark’s accountants. There’s no way someone will look at those empty chairs and not do anything.
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp schedule: Tickets, location, dates - SI.com
- The road to recovery for Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KSK 2015 NFL Prekkake: Kansas City Chiefs - UPROXX
- Having beaten cancer, there's no telling what Chiefs safety Eric Berry can do now - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Sooner trio projected to make Kansas City Chiefs' final roster - Tulsa World
- Eric Berry returns cancer-free to practice with Kansas City Chiefs - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs release RB Cyrus Gray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)