im watching ‘trojan war’, and the saga of usc and reggie bush.
and it got me thinking…
(obviously the severity and type of offense would factor in, but…)
lets take bush as an example…
if a player is ‘proven’ to have broken rules designed by the ncaa, even after them being signed to a team, there should be a fine, suspension, or ban.
so bushs family received almost 300 grand in favors.
was stripped of his heisman trophy.
did he suffer any after entering the nfl? (honest question, i assume not though)
maybe if the two entities (nfl, ncaa) were in lockstep, then players would think twice about Read more…
- How Chiefs chairman Clark Hunt became one of the most respected men in the NFL - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs will 'do everything' they can to retain Eric Berry, team chairman Clark Hunt says - Kansas City Star
- Widow of Kansas City Chiefs founder one of 16 to see all 50 Super Bowls - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs best moments of the season: 5, 4, 3... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Settle Age Discrimination Lawsuit - KCUR
- Kansas City Chiefs: Wide Receiver Situation in 2016 - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs: Ten Best Seasons In Team History - KC Kingdom