I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.
It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
- What do the Chiefs do at kick returner without Knile Davis? - Arrowhead Addict
- Do the Chiefs have enough of a pass rush as things stand? - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft: Running Back Wish List for Kansas City Chiefs - KC Kingdom
- The verdict on the Kansas City Chiefs drafting Patrick Mahomes - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL Draft 2017: Joe Mixon meets with all of AFC West except Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Who is the most underrated Kansas City Chiefs player? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- CJ Spiller could be change enough for Chiefs running backs - Arrowhead Addict