I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.
It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
- Mellinger Minutes: Royals spring training, Eric Hosmer's contract, Chiefs QBs, and KU hoops - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 2017 NFL mock draft: Mitch Trubisky falls to Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL free agency: If Chiefs cut Jeremy Maclin, could he return to Eagles? - NJ.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Five Games Most Likely to be in Primetime in 2017 - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Derrick Johnson alone can't fix the KC ILB position - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Jared Odrick makes sense along the defensive line - Arrowhead Addict
- 2017 NFL Draft KC Chiefs Scouting Report: Derek Barnett - KC Kingdom