I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.
It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
- Shields in 2015: Historic Career in Kansas City - KCChiefs.com
- 2014 Review: The Rookies of the Kansas City Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs extend Sean Smith? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 1/28: Justin Houston Believes Chiefs can Win Super Bowl with ... - KCChiefs.com
- Don't Expect Splashy Offseason Moves from the Kansas City Chiefs - Bleacher Report
- Kansas State's Tyler Lockett Would Love to Play for Andy Reid - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top Free-Agency Targets at Wide Receiver - Bleacher Report