I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.
It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
- Traffic plan in place for Kansas City Chiefs game on Friday night - KSHB
- Kansas City Chiefs Training Camp Report - Monday Morning Quarterback
- Kansas City Chiefs' rookies, Tennessee Titans' Marcus Mariota to reunite in ... - FOXSports.com
- Mailbag, Part I: Is it a good thing for Chiefs that Eric Fisher is out of lineup? - ESPN (blog)
- Keep an eye on Chiefs' Dee Ford on Friday night - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' Knile Davis critical to running game - Columbia Missourian
- The Kansas City Chiefs current playoff odds are about right - Arrowhead Pride (blog)