I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.
It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
- Kansas City Chiefs have NFL's 2nd best linebacking corps, per Willie McGinest - Arrowhead Addict
- Two of the NFL's top 10 players are in the Kansas City Chiefs division - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs silence, Chiefs instability, Royals' future, Bubba Starling and more - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Chiefs preview: Kansas City looks to break from status quo - USA TODAY
- Riddick is a candidate in Kansas City, but he hasn't directly been contacted yet - NBCSports.com
- John Dorsey's firing is a bad sign for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs cautiously optimistic about young wide receivers - ESPN (blog)