I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.
It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
- How the Kansas City Chiefs plan to replace Eric Berry - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Denver Broncos Vs. Kansas City Chiefs 2014: Prediction, Betting Odds, Preview ... - International Business Times
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has an entire city (and more) behind him - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Broncos-Chiefs odds: Kansas City is a slight underdog at Arrowhead - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Eye on Kansas City Chiefs: Stopping Alex Smith a priority - The Denver Post
- Kansas City Chiefs sign Nick Williams off Steelers' practice squad - Behind the Steel Curtain
- Photo Gallery: Oakland Raiders 24 - Kansas City Chiefs 20 - Kansas City Star