I am most surprised about Eric Berry, but he has stepped itup the last half of the season. Kinda surprised about Hali over Houston, since I think Houston had more sacks, but I wouldnt be surprised if Houston is an alternate.
It is sad that we have more PLAYERS in the probowl than WINS. I think that says enough about the coaching staff that Hunt should make the right decision on Monday morning. Too bad I will be camping and wont get to hear the news!
- Flu season hits the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers: Breaking Down the Chiefs' Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs: Alex Smith Is Not A Franchise Quarterback - KC Kingdom
- Kansas City Chiefs vs. Pittsburgh Steelers Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Grading the Kansas City Chiefs offensive line change - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Here's how Chiefs could be eliminated from playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2015 schedule already has 14 of 16 opponents nailed down - Arrowhead Pride (blog)