Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
- Kansas City Chiefs: No Jamaal Charles, no problem - isportsweb.com (blog)
- Chiefs' Tyler Bray returns to practice field - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Five reasons the Chiefs will make the playoffs - ESPN (blog)
- Patience, blocking finally pay off for Chiefs running back Spencer Ware - Kansas City Star
- Red Coaters serve Kansas City Chiefs and the community - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs would be in playoffs if season ended now - ESPN (blog)
- Credit to Chiefs for getting back to .500, but can they sustain it? - ESPN (blog)