Perhaps some nice UFO, ghost hunter, conspiracy theory, or holocaust denial websites out there would benefit from your outstanding wit and keen insight.
If the fact that this team is a disaster and that Matt Cassel needs to go cannot bring Chiefs fans together then nothing can.
Anyone wanna put up a website? www.benchmattcassel.com and put up at least a count down ticker for his contract’s expiration date?
:beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse: :beat_DeadHorse:
- Five things to know about Chiefs' next opponent: Washington - Kansas City Star (blog)
- America is going to be seeing a lot of the Kansas City Chiefs over the next 6 weeks - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs' James Winchester turned to faith to find forgiveness after father's murder - Tulsa World
- Recap of the Chiefs' win over the Chargers, “NFL Primetime” style - Kansas City Star (blog)
- What we learned from the Chargers' 24-10 loss to the Kansas City Chiefs - Los Angeles Times
- Chiefs come out of Chargers game with a few injuries - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- NFL reporter Pete Prisco is tired of Chiefs fans telling him he was wrong - Arrowhead Pride (blog)