How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Andrus Peat to Kansas City Chiefs at No. 18 - SB Nation
- Kansas City Chiefs: The Inside Linebacker Draft Prospects - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs are third in NFL in QB spending - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs 2016 free agents loaded with a few stars - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs remaining needs, post-free agency - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 3/30: Chiefs have coach, QB that can take them to Super Bowl - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: AFC West Considered Third Worst Division - KC Kingdom