How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Young inside linebackers getting their chance with Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Five things to watch in the Chiefs' preseason game against Chicago Bears - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs continue to discuss selling naming rights to Arrowhead Stadium field - Kansas City Star
- Are the Kansas City Chiefs boring? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chicago Bears vs Kansas City Chiefs: Four things to watch for on ... - Windy City Gridiron
- Fantasy Football 2016 Preview: Kansas City Chiefs running backs - FanSided
- Kansas City Chiefs' Alex Smith looking for jolt to offense - UPI.com