How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- 2017 NFL Draft preview: Time, TV, best picks for the Chiefs, position rankings, more - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs considered longshots by Vegas to sign Adrian Peterson - Arrowhead Addict
- Why the Kansas City Chiefs need to pick up Dee Ford's contract option - Arrowhead Addict
- No more Skittles for the Chiefs' candy man Charcandrick West - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs waive former starting defensive tackle Howard - Amarillo.com
- Fantasy Football: What to expect from Chiefs at NFL Draft - New York Daily News
- Even before he turns 33, Alex Smith combats his football mortality ... - ESPN (blog)