How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Why Jimmy Garoppolo makes no sense for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- What if Drew Brees was a possibility for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs Becoming A Dark Horse For Jimmy Garoppolo - NFL Mocks
- NFL Draft rumors: Jabrill Peppers is 'ideal fit' for Chiefs system - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Making Poe and Berry Contracts Work In 2017 - KC Kingdom
- Locked on Chiefs: Jamaal Charles' future in KC & the Hall of Fame - Arrowhead Addict
- NFL free agency: If Chiefs cut Jeremy Maclin, could he return to Eagles? - NJ.com