How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- New Orleans Saints vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Prediction, preview, pick to win - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs RB Jamaal Charles (knee) questionable for Sunday - UPI.com
- Kansas City Chiefs kicker Cairo Santos says he misses two things about New Orleans - NOLA.com
- Chiefs' Andy Reid rolls his 300 game, yawns, but others impressed - Kansas City Star
- Former Chiefs tight end Morris Stroud dies - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs encouraged by early returns with Justin Houston - ESPN (blog)
- Bang for the buck: 13 - ESPN