How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Jarvis Jenkins Re-Signed On One-Year Deal - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs podcast: Dissecting Bennie Logan, Greg Lewis and the draft - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Expectation, Obstacles Remain the Same - NFL Spin Zone
- What would Andrew Tiller offer the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Mel Kiper's updated mock draft has Chiefs going WR with Patrick Mahomes still on the board - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Does Anquan Boldin make any sense for the Chiefs? - Arrowhead Addict
- Kicker Cairo Santos tried to dunk in Chiefs locker room | The Kansas ... - Kansas City Star (blog)