How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Chiefs TE Travis Kelce does “Hit the Quan” dance after touchdown - fox4kc.com
- The Unkillable Kansas City Chiefs - RollingStone.com
- The Kansas City Chiefs have somehow got better without Jamaal Charles - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs notes: Cool, rainy day didn't affect Cairo Santos' kicks - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs Blitz: Q&A about Sunday's 30-22 win over Buffalo - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Next man up got Chiefs offensive line through victory - Kansas City Star
- Photos: Buffalo Bills at Kansas City Chiefs - Rochester Democrat and Chronicle