How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Kansas City Chiefs' backup QBs Aaron Murray, Tyler Bray and Kevin Hogan are set to compete - FOXSports.com
- These Kansas City Chiefs players have a lot on the line in training camp - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Jamaal Charles not a top-five fantasy RB? Let's bust that myth - ESPN
- What can the Kansas City Chiefs expect from their draft picks ... - ESPN (blog)
- The best (worst?) jokes from this roast of the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Ex-UConn wideout Kashif Moore hoping to land with Kansas City Chiefs - SportzEdge.com
- Can any of the Kansas City Chiefs rookies unseat Phillip Gaines? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)