How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Kansas City Chiefs have Ron Parker exactly where he should be - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Biggest winner from Justin Houston's spring Kansas City Chiefs absence? Dee ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Creating the Blueprint for Optimal Offense in 2015 - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Jamaal Charles says he wants to play another six years ... - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs: Early Rookie Progress Reports - Bleacher Report
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has finished cancer treatment, now awaiting results - FOXSports.com
- Here's what makes Sean Smith so good for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)