How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- The Kansas City Chiefs get a mention on Good Morning America thanks to Eric Stonestreet - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What is the Kansas City Chiefs potential at pass rush this year? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Sam Mellinger: Why Chiefs owner Clark Hunt should promote from within for his next GM - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Alex Smith is No. 4 in ESPN's ranking of Chiefs' all-time quarterbacks - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Locked on Chiefs: PFF's Mike Renner on KC's AFC West hopes - Arrowhead Addict
- Will Chris Jones be the next great Chiefs pass rusher? - Arrowhead Addict
- Chiefs rumors: Ryan Cowden will interview for GM job on Wednesday - Arrowhead Addict