How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Patriots beat Steelers by doing all the things the Chiefs didn't - Kansas City Star
- When tragedy struck: Other KC athletes who died while active - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs won't draft a quarterback in early rounds - FOXSports.com
- KC Chiefs: Ten Most Disappointing Players in 2016 Season - KC Kingdom
- Khaseem Greene signs with Kansas City Chiefs as former Rutgers star gets another chance - NJ.com
- Grading the Chiefs: 2016 position-by-position grades - Kansas City Star
- NFL fines Chiefs' Travis Kelce for 'Foot Locker' blast against referee - USA TODAY