How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Kansas City Chiefs training camp schedule: Tickets, location, dates - SI.com
- The road to recovery for Kansas City Chiefs' Dontari Poe - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- KSK 2015 NFL Prekkake: Kansas City Chiefs - UPROXX
- Having beaten cancer, there's no telling what Chiefs safety Eric Berry can do now - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Sooner trio projected to make Kansas City Chiefs' final roster - Tulsa World
- Eric Berry returns cancer-free to practice with Kansas City Chiefs - AL.com
- Kansas City Chiefs release RB Cyrus Gray - Arrowhead Pride (blog)