How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Chiefs hope to carve out reserve role for 'freakish' Kpassagnon - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs continue to make Arrowhead upgrades in wake of slightly declining attendance - Kansas City Star
- A very good training camp for Patrick Mahomes, says Clark Hunt - Kansas City Star
- Chiefs relying on new bodies, healthy vets to stuff the run - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs say CJ Spiller has been “an unbelievable surprise” - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs ranked sixth in FanSided preseason power rankings - KC Kingdom
- Chiefs lineman nicknamed 'Nacho' ate well, added weight and got better - Kansas City Star