How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- 2015 NFL Draft: Kansas City Chiefs Scouting Report Central - KC Kingdom
- Should Kansas City Chiefs Target WR Breshad Perriman? - NFL Spin Zone
- Kansas City Chiefs QB coach works out Kansas State quarterback - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Is Knile Davis a future starter for the Kansas City Chiefs? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs, Justin Houston not talking yet - Arrowhead Addict
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft Roundup 4/18: Who do analysts think the Chiefs should ... - KCChiefs.com
- Kansas City Chiefs Grant Superfan Betty Johnson's Dying Wish - Huffington Post