How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Marcus Peters is never, ever leaving the Kansas City Chiefs ever - Arrowhead Addict
- Hey, who's that huge Canadian Olympics reporter? It's Chiefs lineman Duvernay-Tardif - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs: Chris Conley could be surprise cut this offseason - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL Draft scouting report: Ronnie Harrison would be a great fit for Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- 2018 NFL Draft: Expert dishes on key prospects for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Addict
- Understanding the Kansas City Chiefs' upcoming offseason of ... - Arrowhead Addict