How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- 10/22 Practice Recap: Kansas City Chiefs Prepare for St. Louis Rams' Nasty D ... - KCChiefs.com
- KC Chiefs say Jamaal Charles passed several concussion tests - Kansas City Star
- Hard to see Kansas City Chiefs adding any notable WR help at NFL trade deadline - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Breaking Down Kansas City's Game Plan - Bleacher Report
- After close look at Kansas City Chiefs, CBS' Solomon Wilcots says 'This is a ... - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Chiefs sign guard Jarrod Pughsley, release defensive tackle Jerel Worthy - Kansas City Star