How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Eric Berry effect? Some think his presence was boon to Chiefs' defense - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Raiders vs. Chiefs RECAP, score and stats (12/10/17) | NFL Week 14 - NJ.com
- Raiders fans livid about team's effort in loss to Chiefs - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Oakland Raiders Inactives Against The Kansas City Chiefs - Raiders.com
- NFL on TV today: What time, channel is Oakland Raiders vs. Kansas City Chiefs (12/10/17)? Betting line, livestream ... - NJ.com
- Inside Matt Nagy's first week as the Chiefs' offensive playcaller | The ... - Kansas City Star