How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Denver Broncos vs. Kansas City Chiefs Betting Odds, Analysis and NFL Pick - Bleacher Report
- Chiefs safety Eric Berry gets support from his 'hero' - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Jamaal Charles dedicates Chiefs-Broncos game to drowning victim in Savannah ... - Kansas City Star
- How the Kansas City Chiefs will respond after the Eric Berry news - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- How the Kansas City Chiefs plan to replace Eric Berry - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Denver Broncos Vs. Kansas City Chiefs 2014: Prediction, Betting Odds, Preview ... - International Business Times
- Kansas City Chiefs' Eric Berry has an entire city (and more) behind him - Arrowhead Pride (blog)