How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs Game Preview - KCChiefs.com
- Film room: The Kansas City Chiefs and winning time - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- What Donovan McNabb might say during Sunday's Kansas City Chiefs broadcast - The Star-Ledger
- Fantasy football Week 8 defense rankings: Kansas City Chiefs up, Indianapolis ... - The Patriot-News - PennLive.com
- Here's where Phillip Gaines impressed for the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs explain the Jamell Fleming and Marcus Cooper switch - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Don't look for a rivalry when Chiefs meet Rams - ESPN (blog)