How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Cushon signs with Kansas City Chiefs - Pittsburg Morning Sun
- Kansas City radio station objects to Chiefs drafting Hill, starts fundraiser - ESPN (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs make the right move in picking up Eric Fisher's fifth-year option - EndZoneScore
- Predicting fate of Kansas City Chiefs' draft class - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs players visit Pittsburg family in hospital - Joplin Globe
- Chiefs release Jimmy Wilson, waive Cameron Gordon - Kansas City Star
- Do Chiefs have potential in backup QBs or are they just good college players? - ESPN (blog)