How about this idea, the Chiefs trade this years 2nd rounder and next years 2nd(and hopefully not next years first, maybe give a third this year instead) for a top ten pick and still have this years first overall. With having another pick that high the chiefs could snag Geno at say…8th? So we could snag the best player in the draft and still fill the huge gapping hole at QB. I hope the first pick is Star, he could be a monster with Poe demanding so many triple teams and our LBS wrecking havoc. Well I’m new so feel free to respond.
- Randall Cobb could get into the end zone with the Kansas City Chiefs - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs Sign Vaughn Martin To One-Year Deal - Arrowhead Addict
- Kansas City Chiefs: Top Free-Agency Targets at Wide Receiver - Bleacher Report
- 2015 NFL Mock Draft: Amari Cooper To Kansas City Chiefs - BamaHammer
- 2015 NFL mock draft: Kansas City Chiefs post-Senior Bowl selection - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 2014 Chiefs Positional Review: Offensive Line - KCChiefs.com
- An early look at seven free agents who might be good fits for the Chiefs - Kansas City Star