I believe many of you have a rough calculation of in comparison with player value. I don’t have any of this offhand but who would you consider trying to land for the #1 pick or a draft and trade or some other scenario.
Just curious. This could be an interesting thread.
- Kansas City Chiefs: Paul Kruger Scheduled To Visit - KC Kingdom
- The Kansas City Chiefs will enter the season with little depth at offensive line. However, they can change that by ... - Scout
- Kansa City Chiefs' defense starting to come together - UPI.com
- Chiefs' Justin Houston rehabs outside for the first time all camp - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs will need to muscle past Denver Broncos for AFC West title - FOXSports.com
- Safety Eric Berry all smiles upon return to Chiefs - Kansas City Star
- Kansas City Chiefs' 53-man roster could have Tyler Bray as No. 3 ... - ESPN (blog)