I believe many of you have a rough calculation of in comparison with player value. I don’t have any of this offhand but who would you consider trying to land for the #1 pick or a draft and trade or some other scenario.
Just curious. This could be an interesting thread.
- What's the right investment for the Kansas City Chiefs at safety? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Top 5 Headlines 1/30: Keep an Eye on Darrelle Revis - KCChiefs.com
- Chiefs TE Travis Kelce is Who We Thought He Was - KCChiefs.com
- 2014 Review: The Rookies of the Kansas City Chiefs - KCChiefs.com
- Should the Kansas City Chiefs extend Sean Smith? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- 5 Mistakes the Kansas City Chiefs Can't Afford to Make This Offseason - Bleacher Report
- Kansas State's Tyler Lockett Would Love to Play for Andy Reid - KCChiefs.com