I believe many of you have a rough calculation of in comparison with player value. I don’t have any of this offhand but who would you consider trying to land for the #1 pick or a draft and trade or some other scenario.
Just curious. This could be an interesting thread.
- No major surprises on final Chiefs roster projection - ESPN (blog)
- Chiefs beat Rams 24-17, finish preseason unbeaten - CBSSports.com
- Updates, statistics from Thursday night's Chiefs-Rams preseason game - Kansas City Star
- 2015 NFL Preseason St. Louis Rams vs. Kansas City Chiefs: Preview Q&A with ... - Turf Show Times
- Newton grad spends five weeks with Kansas City Chiefs - The Kansan
- Is Eric Kush on the Kansas City Chiefs roster bubble? - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Kansas City Chiefs: Fred Williams Must Make 53-Man Roster - NFL Spin Zone