I believe many of you have a rough calculation of in comparison with player value. I don’t have any of this offhand but who would you consider trying to land for the #1 pick or a draft and trade or some other scenario.
Just curious. This could be an interesting thread.
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- The Star's seven-round Kansas City Chiefs NFL draft projection, version 2.0 - Kansas City Star
- Former Chiefs defensive lineman says he smoked pot before every game - Kansas City Star (blog)
- 25 years to this day, Joe Montana was traded to the Kansas City Chiefs - Niners Nation
- A realist's guide to predicting the Kansas City Chiefs record - Arrowhead Addict
- KC Chiefs NFL Draft preview: Brett Veach looks at defense | The ... - Kansas City Star
- PODCAST: Chiefs seven-round mock, draft prop bets and a giant draft mailbag - Arrowhead Pride (blog)