I believe many of you have a rough calculation of in comparison with player value. I don’t have any of this offhand but who would you consider trying to land for the #1 pick or a draft and trade or some other scenario.
Just curious. This could be an interesting thread.
- Chiefs' Alex Smith, Dustin Colquitt added to Pro Bowl roster - Kansas City Star
- Will The Steelers Be Able To Finish Drives Against The Patriots? - FiveThirtyEight
- How the Kansas City Chiefs can become a "real" Super Bowl contender - Arrowhead Addict
- Mellinger Minutes: Chiefs postmortem, Alex Smith, Royals' offseason and frozen lasagna - Kansas City Star (blog)
- Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs waste big opportunity at Arrowhead - UPI.com
- Chiefs-Steelers game drew record TV rating for NBC - Kansas City Star
- Source: Chiefs linebacker Tamba Hali intends to play in 2017, and likely beyond - Kansas City Star