I have heard several times that the former players are not exactly welcome at the new Arrowhead. Pioli has taken the players away from the community and it seems has disconnected his team from the past greats.
I wonder if this is the reason for the lack of team identity that Piolis Chiefs have been showing? I listened to Kevin Ross on a podcast earlier this week and was stunned that he has more passion for this team than what we are hearing from our current players.
The Charles autograph non-story aside I never get the feeling this group of players understand the history of this division, the games against the rivals don’t have that punch I grew to love. I have to wonder if they allowed the former players to be involved with this team that we wouldn’t be far ahead of where we are.
Once an understanding of the division is driven into these players and those games become what they should be the rest of the games will fall into place.
- Chiefs' hot offense rolls into LA for matchup with Chargers - FOXSports.com
- Chiefs' Parker Ehinger feels 'just as good' as he did before 2016 injury - Kansas City Star
- A nice show of hands: Chiefs' Chris Jones wins AFC's weekly award - Kansas City Star
- Rich Gannon says Chiefs QB Alex Smith is playing like he has in the past - Arrowhead Pride (blog)
- Telesco weathers Ls better than Chiefs GM did Ws - The San Diego Union-Tribune
- Chiefs' Kareem Hunt has clear request: 'Stop sleeping on me' - FOXSports.com
- Kansas City Chiefs make several practice squad moves - Arrowhead Addict