PDA

View Full Version : It was NOT Croyle's fault

KC Maniac
09-13-2009, 05:54 PM
I know you would like to blame Brody for the loss, but I request you look back at the game, and the stats when you sober up / take your meds. Brody performed fine...When you are pulling your facemask out of the turf every down, bad things are going to happen...He threw for two TD's with a line that was not protecting him at all.

I respectfully ask you to please place the blame where it belongs, and that would be on the O-Line and the management/staff of the Chiefs who refused to do anything about the O-line, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a huge problem.

In closing, please take your head of your *** and stop pointing the finger at Croyle, who did very well for a backup QB. If you think he will 'not have a job Monday' etc etc...then you're WRONG. One look at the tape, and everyone will see where the real problem is.

Respectfully,

KC Maniac

yashi
09-13-2009, 05:57 PM
No joke dude. I'm completely baffled by the fact that people are blaming Croyle for the loss whatsoever. The defense gave up 500 yards, and we had 28 yards rushing for the entire game.

Croyle had a near flawless game against one of the best defenses in the league, and had to operate with 4 man rushes getting constant pressure.

matthewschiefs
09-13-2009, 06:53 PM
Croyle did about as good as you can expect against a top defense in the NFL. I though he played well. Ya the chiefs lost but he was not the one who gave up 38 points to the ravens. This was a team loss. Brodie did not win the game but he did not lose it either

Argo
09-13-2009, 07:05 PM
I blame the CB´s and lack of pressure... no one else. 24 points should be enough to win a game.

Besides, anyone who expected to do better against a playoff team with a 2-14 record was way to excited.

azchiefsfan
09-13-2009, 07:29 PM
Dare I say it? Johnson had no impact on the game. He cannot be counted on to relieve any pressure and with the porous O line (like I was excuriated for pointing out 3 months ago) means another bad year. Sorry, but 2 mediocre recievers is NOT what we needed. Go ahead, jump on me again for actually pointing out a glaring truth. Unless the D and O lines are fixed, KC will be a meat-grinder for QB's and secondaries.

azchiefsfan
09-13-2009, 07:32 PM
Oh yeah, Croyle actually played very well, especially when half his game was played in the turf looking at the knees of the defensive linemen. But, the Cool Aid drinkers can keep living in their 9 and 7 fantasy world.

josh1971
09-13-2009, 07:34 PM
The lines are without a doubt the trouble spots for us, but let's not forget that:

a. This is one of the best defenses in the league. Our O-line was bound to look extra crappy against this bunch.

and

b. Pressure on the QB can work both ways. You can do nice things for your secondary with pressure when you give a QB happy feet, BUT, you can also create pressure and sacks with good coverage. I didn't see either.

Croyle did a great job considering who he was facing. Alas, he can't also take the field to prevent the Ravens from scoring twice near the end of the game.

jb

honda522
09-13-2009, 07:58 PM
He still has poor reads. And WTF was that time out AFTER the ravens had called a time out? He needs to look down field more, yes I know he has almost no time to throw, but dam he threw too the full back in the flat who was covered by 2 guys.

1 more thing, what the hell was that little dance he did before he got sacked at the end?

wolfpack
09-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Yes we need a o-line that can block. Yes we need a d-line that can get to the qb.
But could we get some wideouts that know where the 1st down marker is?

wolfpack
09-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Yes we need a o-line that can block. Yes we need a d-line that can get to the qb.

KC Maniac
09-13-2009, 08:41 PM

Yah, Bradley (who you must be referring to) made two REALLY bad plays....but he also made a really BIG play..

Certainly you're not saying that Bradley is more to blame than the lines for the loss are you?

jmlamerson
09-13-2009, 08:45 PM
I hate Croyle as much as anyone, but I don't blame him for the loss. Our defense just wore down because we couldn't get a running game going. That's what happens when you play a superior team with a great run defense.

wichitaj
09-13-2009, 08:48 PM
put in thigpen, lol

wichitaj
09-13-2009, 08:51 PM
put in thigpen, lol

cassel plays,we win

KCraised
09-13-2009, 09:51 PM
L. Johnson just flat out sucks. I SWEAR on one play i saw him JOG up to the line to the right side after he got the hand off. And it wasnt waiting for a hole to develop. You sure as Hell cant be that lazy against the Ravens. I am thoroughly disgusted with this guy's effort and this needs to be addressed NOW...

Hayvern
09-13-2009, 10:02 PM
Croyle was not the reason for the loss, but he was part of the failure to win. There is a fine line there of course. Look Croyle is not that great of a quarterback and he showed why today, yeah he was serviceable and made a couple of plays, but anyone should have been able to see that he was uncomfortable and very confused the whole game.

No, the OL was a bigger part of the problem though. Croyle cannot expect to into a groove running for his life.

spiman
09-13-2009, 10:10 PM
Yeah I do blame him.Butt mostly o-line umm Casssell will do better Do we ruun anymore?

Pro_Angler
09-13-2009, 10:27 PM
cassel plays,we win

wanna bet... it would have been worse loss IMO. cassel isnt the savior, a new o-line would be a good start at a savior. and everyone knows how much I have always liked brodie..

Hayvern
09-13-2009, 10:30 PM
By the way, what ever happened to Derrick Johnson? He played one play, gets an interception and then?

And who is that pig Edwards playing on the Defensive Line? That guy showed absolutely no hussle, no speed, no nothing except the apparent ability to put away a couple hundred chicken wings.

azchiefsfan
09-13-2009, 10:37 PM
Larry Johnson cannot, or will not, perform anymore. Maybe it's because he's tired of getting beat to h@ll every time he carries the ball, I don't know. He is not trying anymore.

honda522
09-13-2009, 10:37 PM
L. Johnson just flat out sucks. I SWEAR on one play i saw him JOG up to the line to the right side after he got the hand off. And it wasnt waiting for a hole to develop. You sure as Hell cant be that lazy against the Ravens. I am thoroughly disgusted with this guy's effort and this needs to be addressed NOW...
This is what I have said before. The guy just doesn't give a $***. He claims he does, but he really doesn't now that he has money. He doesn't want to get cut cause no other team will sign him for big bucks.

honda522
09-13-2009, 10:39 PM
By the way, what ever happened to Derrick Johnson? He played one play, gets an interception and then?

And who is that pig Edwards playing on the Defensive Line? That guy showed absolutely no hussle, no speed, no nothing except the apparent ability to put away a couple hundred chicken wings.
Ron Edwards? Washed out DT that Herm brought with him.

honda522
09-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Croyle was not the reason for the loss, but he was part of the failure to win.
Well put :bananen_smilies046:

McLovin
09-13-2009, 11:14 PM
wanna bet... it would have been worse loss IMO. cassel isnt the savior, a new o-line would be a good start at a savior. and everyone knows how much I have always liked brodie..
You like Brokie to a fault, I will cry for you when we cut his worthless behind.

Maybe his 116 passer rating built him up enough that we can trade him for a poster of a good quarterback.

garciakcfan
09-13-2009, 11:21 PM
im not blaming croyle but he was way too inconsistent, he looked timid in his decision making and held on to the ball a little too long a couple of times... we need another go to threat on that field, no tony g and look at our offense. where was croyle for the first 3 quarters?? what the hell happened before halftime, we didnt even try to get in field position for a field goal?? (haleys fault??) did anyone see haley chewing croyles *** for not snapping the ball, i was too.. it was a fun game to watch though, but damn all we needed was one stop and one good scoring drive after we had that lead to drop somewhat of a hammer on them and we couldnt get it done.

On another note, did anyone notice how far back legget was playing on mason?? he must have been 10 yards off of him everytime they lined up, i was like why arent they smacking these guys in the face with bump n run or something?? fun game to watch disappointing outcome, oh well, theres alot to think about and alot to build on.. Go Chiefs!!!!!

obsessed
09-13-2009, 11:37 PM
Look it's simple. You cannot give up 500 yards and win, you cannot take a hand off and get cleaned at the transfer and "run hard". You cannot drop back and "feel comfortable" or "Not look confused" when the O Line believes in the the look out blocking scheme. When you are getting pressured before you can even make your 7 step drop how the hell are you going to do anything? Croyle did a great job of managing the game. 24 points is enough to win 85% of the time. As far as Larry goes, he has no guaranteed money for 3 years so that is a bad reason to pick on him. I want to see out of that 20 yards he gained how many yards he actually got after first contact. He had NO holes, NO blocking, but i guess he is supposed to be all 11 guys and do it himself. There where a lot of promising things today, lets focus on those and see if there isn't some improvement by seasons end.

jmlamerson
09-14-2009, 12:14 AM
Dear retarded people,

I know you would like to blame Brody for the loss, but I request you look back at the game, and the stats when you sober up / take your meds. Brody performed fine...When you are pulling your facemask out of the turf every down, bad things are going to happen...He threw for two TD's with a line that was not protecting him at all.

I respectfully ask you to please place the blame where it belongs, and that would be on the O-Line and the management/staff of the Chiefs who refused to do anything about the O-line, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a huge problem.

In closing, please take your head of your *** and stop pointing the finger at Croyle, who did very well for a backup QB. If you think he will 'not have a job Monday' etc etc...then you're WRONG. One look at the tape, and everyone will see where the real problem is.

Respectfully,

KC Maniac

Learn to spell "Brodie."

Signed,

Everyone

KCraised
09-14-2009, 01:01 AM
Wow, we have a team in turmoil and now the fans are turning on each other. We have to stick together, guys....lol

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 01:30 AM
Dear Retard,

Learn to spell "Brodie."

Signed,

Everyone

Congrats for stooping to the lowest possible level...Correcting spelling on the internet...Your parents must be proud...I guess when you have nothing to contribute, you can go around and 'help' the community by correcting spelling like a super hero or hall monitor...Bravo

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 01:39 AM
Croyle was not the reason for the loss, but he was part of the failure to win. There is a fine line there of course. Look Croyle is not that great of a quarterback and he showed why today, yeah he was serviceable and made a couple of plays, but anyone should have been able to see that he was uncomfortable and very confused the whole game.

I truly disagree with this. He is a backup QB, and he DID HIS JOB. In fact he did it quite well. 2 TD's, 16/24, 115+ passer rating....If you get those numbers out of any QB on any team in the NFL , you should be happy. Of course he is going to be uncomfortable when he is picking himself up off the turf every play and getting hit like that.. He did his job and did well. I am pretty shocked by those who just want to place the blame on him instead of looking at the other problems...

I think the reason people want to blame Croyle is that it makes them feel better or is easier and gives them hope that if we had a different QB, that the result of the game or of this season would be different....

Sorry if you do not like it but the truth hurts sometimes. As bad as you may think Croyle is , he was the BEST part of the team today.

amwoods22
09-14-2009, 03:04 AM
I don't think it was Croyle's fault, but there obviously were some major flaws in his choices. I'm tired of seeing KC play it safe and conservative. I want to see more passes, more trick plays...something that shows more guts. I really thought last season's issues were mostly due to the poor leadership of Herm, but I'm starting to think the team needs to think more creatively. Everytime I watch a KC game, I'm thinking - "they'll learn their lessons from last game and try something different." but they never do. It's always the same hand-off plays over and over again and to the same few people. Mix it up! Please for the sake of all of us!

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 12:27 PM
I don't think it was Croyle's fault, but there obviously were some major flaws in his choices. I'm tired of seeing KC play it safe and conservative. I want to see more passes, more trick plays...something that shows more guts.

I don't think Croyle calls the plays...Can you give an example of a 'major flaw' in any of his decisions that did not involve him being in the sights of a Raven about to sack him?

m0ef0e
09-14-2009, 12:42 PM
I won't go as far to say Croyle was the best thing the Chiefs had on the field yesterday but he didn't hurt us, either. He didn't make any big mistakes. Yes, he did seem rattled and confused some but he hung in there and kept playing rather than try to force something or letting it completely overwhelm him. Kudos to Brodie for coming back from injury and actually completing a game under center!

Guys who easily take more blame than Croyle for yesterdays loss:

1. Both lines
2. Maurice Leggett
3. Anybody who had a chance at a sack on Flacco and whiffed. IDK how many times I was yelling "get him!" with red jerseys in the backfield just to watch Flacco roll out or slide away from the pressure. The young QB did look really good tho. Gotta give credit where it's due.

OPLookn
09-14-2009, 01:24 PM

Respectfully,

KC Maniac

No single rain drop believes it is responsible for the flood...

McLovin
09-14-2009, 01:44 PM
I truly disagree with this. He is a backup QB, and he DID HIS JOB. In fact he did it quite well. 2 TD's, 16/24, 115+ passer rating....If you get those numbers out of any QB on any team in the NFL , you should be happy. Of course he is going to be uncomfortable when he is picking himself up off the turf every play and getting hit like that.. He did his job and did well. I am pretty shocked by those who just want to place the blame on him instead of looking at the other problems...

I think the reason people want to blame Croyle is that it makes them feel better or is easier and gives them hope that if we had a different QB, that the result of the game or of this season would be different....

Sorry if you do not like it but the truth hurts sometimes. As bad as you may think Croyle is , he was the BEST part of the team today.

Why dont you add in that he didn't get a first down till 2 minutes left in the half, and how about that he ranked 22nd out of 28 (4 teams yet to play) for quarterbacks for number of yards for the weekend. It is very easy to not make mistakes, when you don't do anything. He fumbled one of the times he went down but fortunately his arm was down. He looked like he was going to wet his pants during the last drive.

No Brodie didn't do bad, he didn't do much at all. But love how some are skewing the stats to their benefit to justify a poor performance by a never was quarterback.

yashi
09-14-2009, 01:48 PM
Haley agrees with those who think Croyle had a good game. And we know that he's not one to sugarcoat things.

Kansas City Chiefs - Todd Haley Postgame Comments (http://kcchiefs.com/news/2009/09/14/todd_haley_postgame_comments_ravens/)

Q: What are your thoughts on how Croyle played?
HALEY: “I thought that Brodie Croyle gave us a chance to win today and that’s all I ever ask of my quarterback to do. I don’t know what his numbers were and I know that at some point there it was not pretty. But he was completing the ball where he had to and most importantly he was not turning it over. You cannot against this defense – this specific Baltimore defense – afford to let them get going. I thought he did a very good job of not doing that.”

josh1971
09-14-2009, 02:51 PM
Why dont you add in that he didn't get a first down till 2 minutes left in the half, and how about that he ranked 22nd out of 28 (4 teams yet to play) for quarterbacks for number of yards for the weekend. It is very easy to not make mistakes, when you don't do anything. He fumbled one of the times he went down but fortunately his arm was down. He looked like he was going to wet his pants during the last drive.

No Brodie didn't do bad, he didn't do much at all. But love how some are skewing the stats to their benefit to justify a poor performance by a never was quarterback.

Number of yards- whoopee frickin doo. He had two touchdowns, which accounted for over half our scoring for the day, but more importantly, he did NOT turn the ball over, which is nice to see.

The guy got the start, and we can over-analyze his performance all we want, but as a team, you can't leave your defense on the field that long during a game, and until we have O and D lines that are capable of running the trenches, it's going to be tough.

wolfpack
09-14-2009, 03:37 PM
I thought Croyle played alot better after he had that nice little chit chat with Todd. Noth`n like alittle butt chewing to inspire someone.

KristofLaw
09-14-2009, 03:38 PM
Wow, yesterday was disappointing to be sure, but take it easy on each other fellas. Clearly the atmosphere needs to change within our organization and fan-base. It's only the beginning of the season guys and it started in Baltimore... ummm, sorry this is my only contribution to this thread.

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 05:58 PM

I am just wondering if you were watching the same game....He had over 10 yards PER completion....If you blame him for not getting more yards, you are blaming the wrong person...He doesn't call the plays man....It was NOT a poor performance by him....The offensive line is the root of the problem, not Croyle (who is a backup). If you continue to blame Croyle then you are not addressing the real problem...Maybe after a few weeks you will understand....When Croyle is in the hospital along side Cassel..Maybe just Maybe youll get a clue.

Canada
09-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Just to be clear...everybody loves Croyle now?:D

yashi
09-14-2009, 06:05 PM
I am just wondering if you were watching the same game....He had over 10 yards PER completion....If you blame him for not getting more yards, you are blaming the wrong person...He doesn't call the plays man....It was NOT a poor performance by him....The offensive line is the root of the problem, not Croyle (who is a backup). If you continue to blame Croyle then you are not addressing the real problem...Maybe after a few weeks you will understand....When Croyle is in the hospital along side Cassel..Maybe just Maybe youll get a clue.

The most telling stats for a quarterback are yards per attempt and turnovers. Croyle had about 7.4 yards per pass attempt yesterday, with 0 turnovers. To give you an idea of how good that is, Montana averaged 7.5 for his career, which is one of the best in NFL history.

Stats don't tell everything of course. We were 2-10 on 3rd down conversions. But it sure is difficult to convert on 3rd down when it's 3rd and 9 because your running game isn't doing anything whatsoever.

Croyle couldn't have played much better, really. For the first time, he looked like a legitimate NFL quarterback to me and did a remarkable job considering he wasn't told he'd be starting until Sunday morning.

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 06:15 PM

See, it is extreme viewpoints that are the problem IMO.

You don't have to LOVE the guy to see he did a fine job as backup..It is a pretty simple minded viewpoint to have the ONLY two choices be - 1) Croyle sucks or 2) I love Croyle.

There is a lot of in between.

He is a Backup Qb guys....And he played fine on Sunday....for a backup...Is it REALLY that hard to agree on?

Canada
09-14-2009, 06:24 PM
See, it is extreme viewpoints that are the problem IMO.

You don't have to LOVE the guy to see he did a fine job as backup..It is a pretty simple minded viewpoint to have the ONLY two choices be - 1) Croyle sucks or 2) I love Croyle.

There is a lot of in between.

He is a Backup Qb guys....And he played fine on Sunday....for a backup...Is it REALLY that hard to agree on?

Im just messin with ya man. The whole team did not play all that well. Sure, Brodie coulda been better, coulda been worse. Whether u think he could have done better or not is irrelevnt. Fact is there were way worse problems out there than Brodie. :bananen_smilies046:

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 06:35 PM
Whether u think he could have done better or not is irrelevnt. Fact is there were way worse problems out there than Brodie. :bananen_smilies046:

1st Part of your post is wrong...This is a message board, a place to express opinions...If everyone's opinion was irrelevant, then there would be no point to this message board, would there?

2nd Part of your post I agree with 100%. There are MUCH worse problems with the Chiefs than Croyle. This was made crystal clear on Sunday...If I knew how to +rep you , I would LOL....To me the bigger problems are the Lines...Both the O-Line and D-line need bigtime improvement. Also, simple time of possession...We only had the ball 20 minutes. They had the ball 40 minutes. It is not rocket science....We need our men to make 1st downs and keep the ball... So as much as I disagree with the 1st part of your quote, I agree with the last part 10000000 %.

:bananen_smilies046:

(+rep if i COULD)

I am a noob

:sign0104:

Canada
09-14-2009, 07:40 PM
1st Part of your post is wrong...This is a message board, a place to express opinions...If everyone's opinion was irrelevant, then there would be no point to this message board, would there?

You can argue back and fortha ll day about whether or not the loss was Croyles point. Fact is, it is still irrelevant. No offense, but I dont think Clark, Pioli or Haley are looking to any of us for our opinions, so it makes the argument pretty irrelevant. And in the big picture of things, a message board is pretty irrelevant. The point in the boards is for people to talk football, dosent matter who is wrong or right. :bananen_smilies046:

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 07:58 PM
You can argue back and fortha ll day about whether or not the loss was Croyles point. Fact is, it is still irrelevant. No offense, but I dont think Clark, Pioli or Haley are looking to any of us for our opinions, so it makes the argument pretty irrelevant. And in the big picture of things, a message board is pretty irrelevant. The point in the boards is for people to talk football, dosent matter who is wrong or right. :bananen_smilies046:

I'm not quite sure I understand your point here....You say the point is for people to 'talk' but then you say 'a message board is irrelevant.'

If you think the board is irrelevant, then why do you spend time posting and reading other people's posts?

The fact that you think it is irrelevant is your opinion...

Also it is very odd, considering how much time you seem to spend on something that is 'irrelevant' in your own words...

I guess I am confused, or maybe I just don't speak Canadian...

Chiefster
09-14-2009, 08:00 PM

...This.

Chiefster
09-14-2009, 08:01 PM
I'm not quite sure I understand your point here....You say the point is for people to 'talk' but then you say 'a message board is irrelevant.'

If you think the board is irrelevant, then why do you spend time posting and reading other people's posts?

Also it is very odd, considering how much time you seem to spend on something that is 'irrelevant' in your own words...

Please don't let this get personal.

azchiefsfan
09-14-2009, 09:15 PM
Funny, in April when I was here complaining about trading for 2 mediocre(at best) recievers instead of tending to the O & D line, I got attacked en masse. Glad to see some others have come to realize it, but more fan pressure back then may have helped kick the management in the @ss to try to snag a couple studs to plug the holes in the line.

Canada
09-14-2009, 09:15 PM

Its irrelevant what anyones opinion is on this board. Do you honestly think that Pioli or Haley are gonna play Brodie all the time because someone on a message boeard says he was good last week? My original point was that arguin whether or not Brodie had a good game is irrelevant in our loss. It was due to many other factors. Perhaps it wasn't the Canadian that confused you, maybe I just used too many big words.

Hayvern
09-14-2009, 09:25 PM
Funny, in April when I was here complaining about trading for 2 mediocre(at best) recievers instead of tending to the O & D line, I got attacked en masse. Glad to see some others have come to realize it, but more fan pressure back then may have helped kick the management in the @ss to try to snag a couple studs to plug the holes in the line.

The majority of people on this board agreed with you with the exception of a couple of guys who are looking for home runs all the time. What some people fail to realize is you could have the best receivers and best quarterback in the game, if you do not have an offesive line, you can't do jack.

With no offensive line, you see exactly what we have right now. A lot of little short passes, screen passes and failed running attempts. Unless you have guys that can give you a little time to find the open receiver, a little time for the receiver to get open, or enough strength to open a hole to let the runner run through, the best you can hope for is to find a quick route to dump the ball off to fast. That's why we do that so often. It becomes a case of dump off to the first guy I see that is open because I know I am going to be creamed in about .one-quarter of one second. If I don't.

And yet we go out and get ANOTHER wide receiver as if wide receiver is the source of all our problems. We can only play so many at a time for Pete's sake.

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 09:36 PM
Its irrelevant what anyones opinion is on this board. Do you honestly think that Pioli or Haley are gonna play Brodie all the time because someone on a message boeard says he was good last week? My original point was that arguin whether or not Brodie had a good game is irrelevant in our loss. It was due to many other factors. Perhaps it wasn't the Canadian that confused you, maybe I just used too many big words.

Not really. What was confusinmg is a guy with enough time to make over 10 THOUSAND posts saying that 'forums are irrelevant.'

You make no point whatsoever....

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 09:40 PM
The majority of people on this board agreed with you with the exception of a couple of guys who are looking for home runs all the time. What some people fail to realize is you could have the best receivers and best quarterback in the game, if you do not have an offesive line, you can't do jack.

With no offensive line, you see exactly what we have right now. A lot of little short passes, screen passes and failed running attempts. Unless you have guys that can give you a little time to find the open receiver, a little time for the receiver to get open, or enough strength to open a hole to let the runner run through, the best you can hope for is to find a quick route to dump the ball off to fast. That's why we do that so often. It becomes a case of dump off to the first guy I see that is open because I know I am going to be creamed in about .one-quarter of one second. If I don't.

And yet we go out and get ANOTHER wide receiver as if wide receiver is the source of all our problems. We can only play so many at a time for Pete's sake.

+REP

Finally someone with some common sense. Adding more WR's...What the hell is that going to do when we cant keep our QB off the ground for more than a couple steps?

I guarantee I am as big of a fan as anyone in here, but I just don't believe in sugarcoating things or ignoring things...Or saying things are hunky dory. Seems to be a too few too many kool aid drinkers...Maybe I'll come back in a few weeks and see who is left...But I have a feeling the "Larry Johnson" train is going to be derailed and the kool aid drinkers will still be pointing the finger at everything else other than the real problems (The two LINES).

KC Maniac
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM

Also +REP

In April, I was also against the Tyson Jackson pick. Please don't get me wrong, Jackson may turn out to be a monster (or he may not...). That to me doesn't matter so much....What matters more is what we COULDVE had with our pick...

I mean we HAD Jared Allen, who is awesome. Why did we get rid of him to draft Jackson, and then NOT draft a stud O-lineman.

The best thing (my opinion) would've been to trade our 4th pick down and get 2 O-lineman. Or One stud lineman and a lesser D-lineman....

Bottom line, only time will tell...But I think we couldve won more games sooner going with O-line instead of Jackson (Like Monroe).

It was almost like giving up on this entire season to me. We gave up on the offensive line, and basically threw this season away.

I really hope Jackson is worth it in a couple seasons, otherwise what a waste.

Canada
09-14-2009, 10:32 PM
Not really. What was confusinmg is a guy with enough time to make over 10 THOUSAND posts saying that 'forums are irrelevant.'

You make no point whatsoever....
dude, its a passtime. I like talking Chiefs with people but I dont think the comments made on here are going to change the world. Is this really that difficult for you to grasp?

Vanilla Garilla
09-14-2009, 10:57 PM
dude, its a passtime. I like talking Chiefs with people but I dont think the comments made on here are going to change the world. Is this really that difficult for you to grasp?

Wait a second here..........Your telling me that my posts here aren't gonna change the world. WTF have i wasted all this time here for then???

josh1971
09-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Wait a second here..........Your telling me that my posts here aren't gonna change the world. WTF have i wasted all this time here for then???

The stimulating company, the great conversation, and the interesting personalities.

jmlamerson
09-15-2009, 01:03 AM
I mean we HAD Jared Allen, who is awesome. Why did we get rid of him to draft Jackson, and then NOT draft a stud O-lineman.

:sign0103:

What are you talking about? We didn't get rid of Jared Allen to draft Jackson. That happened the year before under the last GM.

Big Daddy Tek
09-15-2009, 03:10 AM
+REP

Finally someone with some common sense. Adding more WR's...What the hell is that going to do when we cant keep our QB off the ground for more than a couple steps?

I guarantee I am as big of a fan as anyone in here, but I just don't believe in sugarcoating things or ignoring things...Or saying things are hunky dory. Seems to be a too few too many kool aid drinkers...Maybe I'll come back in a few weeks and see who is left...But I have a feeling the "Larry Johnson" train is going to be derailed and the kool aid drinkers will still be pointing the finger at everything else other than the real problems (The two LINES).

Actually neither of you guys make sense. Bobby Wade will return punts for this team without dropping them. Thats why he is here. Not to "add another reciever."

Stop crying all over the place, your gettin my keyboard wet. Just because people arent running around talking bad about their favorite team (like you) doesnt mean that they are "sugar coating things."

Listen pal, This team that so many people here cherish, went 2-14 last year. Our GM and Head coach has done as much as they could possibly do within the past 8 months to put something worthwhile out on the field. Including the toughest training camp in pro football. As Chiefs fans, we read, listened, and followed every step of this process only to laughed at on CBS sports and talked bad about by the opposing teams QB. We played what some people consider a Super Bowl contender that finally has an offense. A historically tough team. These 53 players that ONLY Chiefs fans know or care about, went out there and played hard for 60 minutes. We were ahead near halftime and had the game tied up with 2 minutes left. If you dont expect these men and woman (fans) to be happy about this and the possibilties that this team has, than you are either blind or just not that into the Chiefs, Mr. Maniac. You dont sound like too crazy of a fan to me anyway. Why dont you go p!ss on somebody elses forum buddy! I heard the Raiders gotta good one.

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 03:18 AM
-REP

You can't handle criticism so you want me to stop? You want me to go somewhere else and be a Gayders fan? No thanks.

You can be happy with a 14 point loss where we didn't even beat the spread. You can be happy about whatever you want.

You can be happy we have no offensive line. You can be happy we gave up 500 yards to a team with a lackluster offense.

I don't really care what makes you happy.

Losing that way makes me MAD, not happy.

Anyone 'happy' with a chiefs loss where we give up 500 yards of offens to Flacco and Ray Rice gets a -rep in my book.

CHIEFS

doobs_05
09-15-2009, 03:18 AM
Actually neither of you guys make sense. Bobby Wade will return punts for this team without dropping them. Thats why he is here. Not to "add another reciever."

Stop crying all over the place, your gettin my keyboard wet. Just because people arent running around talking bad about their favorite team (like you) doesnt mean that they are "sugar coating things."

Listen pal, This team that so many people here cherish, went 2-14 last year. Our GM and Head coach has done as much as they could possibly do within the past 8 months to put something worthwhile out on the field. Including the toughest training camp in pro football. As Chiefs fans, we read, listened, and followed every step of this process only to laughed at on CBS sports and talked bad about by the opposing teams QB. We played what some people consider a Super Bowl contender that finally has an offense. A historically tough team. These 53 players that ONLY Chiefs fans know or care about, went out there and played hard for 60 minutes. We were ahead near halftime and had the game tied up with 2 minutes left. If you dont expect these men and woman (fans) to be happy about this and the possibilties that this team has, than you are either blind or just not that into the Chiefs, Mr. Maniac. You dont sound like too crazy of a fan to me anyway. Why dont you go p!ss on somebody elses forum buddy! I heard the Raiders gotta good one.

REP!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 03:24 AM
I don't think that anyone here is happy that we lost. I do think, however, that many here are simply trying to make mention of the positives that we had in the game and see where we can build as well as were we need to improve. I agree that one of those areas we need to improve upon is the O-line; that, I don't believe, is in question.

doobs_05
09-15-2009, 03:24 AM
-REP

You can't handle criticism so you want me to stop? You want me to go somewhere else and be a Gayders fan? No thanks.

You can be happy with a 14 point loss where we didn't even beat the spread. You can be happy about whatever you want.

You can be happy we have no offensive line. You can be happy we gave up 500 yards to a team with a lackluster offense.

Anyone 'happy' with a chiefs loss where we give up 500 yards of offens to Flacco and Ray Rice gets a -rep in my book.

CHIEFS

could of easily been a 7 point or 10 point loss but we went for it on 4TH DOWN IN OUR OWN TERRITORY!!! When i watched the game i was excited because we were in it until the end.....one good drive or big play and it could of went to overtime or scored and went for 2 and won

PawnshopMarimba
09-15-2009, 03:32 AM
-REP

CHIEFS

Psssst. Hey buddy. Wanna know a secret? We didn't beat the spread, you're right, but the game was much closer than the score.

Do you realize how much this team has changed in personnel and game plan since just last season? Chemistry isn't built over night, ya know.

I'm not sure what game you were watching, but what I saw was encouraging... on BOTH sides of the ball. If you were expecting a win IN BALTIMORE against a pretty good team (and one of the top defenses in the league) I think you just might be delusional.

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 03:33 AM
could of easily been a 7 point or 10 point loss but we went for it on 4TH DOWN IN OUR OWN TERRITORY!!! When i watched the game i was excited because we were in it until the end.....one good drive or big play and it could of went to overtime or scored and went for 2 and won

COuld have easily been but wasn't. I also watched the game and saw how tired the defense was. I had hope, but I knew that 40 minutes to 20 minutes was just too much time of possesion for even a good defense to overcome. You could see this coming starting in the 1st half when we could not make a 1st down...And in the 4th quarter when our O-line looked like a turnstile.

"Could have been' really doesn't take the pain away for me. It just adds to it.

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 03:34 AM
Psssst. Hey buddy. Wanna know a secret? We didn't beat the spread, you're right, but the game was much closer than the score.

Do you realize how much this team has changed in personnel and game plan since just last season? Chemistry isn't built over night, ya know.

I'm not sure what game you were watching, but what I saw was encouraging... on BOTH sides of the ball. If you were expecting a win IN BALTIMORE against a pretty good team (and one of the top defenses in the league) I think you just might be delusional.

PSST

I have a secret for you. The game wasn't even as close as 14 points. We got lucky on 2 huge plays...Otherise it wouldve been much worse. What game were you watching?

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 03:38 AM
PSST

I have a secret for you. The game wasn't even as close as 14 points. We got lucky on 2 huge plays...Otherise it wouldve been much worse. What game were you watching?

Did you not see any positives? I'm not trying to attack you, just genially interested.

doobs_05
09-15-2009, 03:38 AM
PSST

isn't the game based around huge plays??? alot of games are won from them.....just ask denver.....lucky F......jerks

PawnshopMarimba
09-15-2009, 03:40 AM
Wait... LUCKY?
John McGraw is a very good special teams player.

Derrick Johnson is a very good linebacker.

Where's the luck in two solid players at their positions making good plays?

It's week ONE and you're in nuclear meltdown mode.
Chill. Rome wasn't built in a day.

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 03:41 AM
isn't the game based around huge plays??? alot of games are won from them.....just ask denver.....lucky F......jerks

Well If I have a choice to make my game plan based around the defense scoring or the offense scoring..I think I would probably choose offense.

If I had a choice between being able to move the ball consistently and get 1st downs, or relying on HUGE defensive plays...I would recommend going with plan A.

Thats just me though..

I have always been a fan of solid line play...I think it isn't about huge plays but solid line play every down and 60 minutes of football.

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 03:44 AM
Wait... LUCKY?

Theyre good players, but it IS luck to hold the ball only 20 minutes while the other team has it for 40 and still keep the score within 14 points.

I mean relying on defensive scoring to win games is going to take some luck, don't you think?

And I have been in meltdown mode since April.

:lol:

PawnshopMarimba
09-15-2009, 03:49 AM
Well If I have a choice to make my game plan based around the defense scoring or the offense scoring..I think I would probably choose offense.

If I had a choice between being able to move the ball consistently and get 1st downs, or relying on HUGE defensive plays...I would recommend going with plan A.

Thats just me though..

I have always been a fan of solid line play...I think it isn't about huge plays but solid line play every down and 60 minutes of football.

Again, you're talking smack on an offense whose line has barely even had a chance to make acquaintance with each other. It's not as simple as you think it is. There's chemistry involved. Guys have to know, to an extent, what his team mates are thinking. You don't get that with a bunch of new talent assembled together for the first time only days ago.

Also, I'm not sure if you noticed this, but BRODIE CROYLE was starting. I'm not sure if you noticed this either, but he made some mistakes that, Matt Cassell (theoretically) may not have made, based on what we understand about him from preseason/training camp.

When he got going though, he played well. It took him about 45 minutes too long, but what can you expect from a guy who hasn't played in an entire year, and has been under the microscope of the entire Chiefs Nation since he got drafted?

PawnshopMarimba
09-15-2009, 03:52 AM
Theyre good players, but it IS luck to hold the ball only 20 minutes while the other team has it for 40 and still keep the score within 14 points.

I mean relying on defensive scoring to win games is going to take some luck, don't you think?

And I have been in meltdown mode since April.

Sometimes I think it's better to be lucky than good, eh?

And it doesn't matter. It's too early to be losing your brain over this team under yet another regime change.

Just give it some time, would you?

doobs_05
09-15-2009, 04:01 AM

Thats just me though..

You need to relax its early we can fix things.....just light one up, open a cold one, sit in your fav. chair and turn on some pink floyd it will be all better tomorrow

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 04:01 AM
Did you not see any positives? I'm not trying to attack you, just genially interested.

I do see some positives.

In other threads I have stated that I think Brodie did a fine job as QB. He did a hell of a job under the pressure that he faced.

I also think that our defense played respectably in the 1st half...Especially the LB's...The D-Line not so much but they got tired....

Their play would be SO much better of they just had a chance to rest. I really like the defense so far, but I mean when they are on the field for 40 minutes and they barely get a rest in the 1st half...(1 1st down by our offense in the 1st half) of course they will fall apart eventually...And thus allowed 21 points in the 4th quarter.

So yes, there were some positives (as I have stated in other threads, including this one that I started defending Brodie Croyle).

Don't get me wrong, I am not saying Croyle is better than Cassell at all... I was just sick of seeing people put the blame on Croyle when to me the number one spot is the O-line.

I (like you I am 100% sure) would love nothing more than to win some games. Hell Even if we just beat the Donks and The Fayders....I am just frustrated because of the O-line play is not allowing the Defense to rest at all, and I see this is going to continue game after game until it is fixed. It is like torture to me watchign what could be a 8-8 team be about 2-3 offensive lineman short and losing games because of it.

I am no football genius but the O-line is the 1st thing I would address right now. Period.

doobs_05
09-15-2009, 04:04 AM
http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee19/KimCandy2/Funny/1e1502.gif thought i lighten the mood up haha

Canada
09-15-2009, 06:35 AM
COuld have easily been but wasn't. I also watched the game and saw how tired the defense was. I had hope, but I knew that 40 minutes to 20 minutes was just too much time of possesion for even a good defense to overcome. You could see this coming starting in the 1st half when we could not make a 1st down...And in the 4th quarter when our O-line looked like a turnstile.

"Could have been' really doesn't take the pain away for me. It just adds to it.

Yeah, if only Brodie coulda kept the O on the field for a bit.

PSST

Yeah, Brodie shoulda scored more. Hey!! It looks like you are blaming Brodie!! (or I just dont understand your American)

yashi
09-15-2009, 07:49 AM
Wait... LUCKY?

I wish Haley agreed. DJ is a backup now.

chief31
09-15-2009, 10:58 AM
Wow, we have a team in turmoil and now the fans are turning on each other. We have to stick together, guys....lol

We have been at each others throats for as long as we have been online. :lol:

But, seriously, the defense allowed almost 5 YPC (4.8), 198 net rushing yards, and 307 passing yards.

Meanwhile, the rushing offense averaged less than two yards per carry.

That is all horrible.

And Croyle led the pasing game with 66.6 completion percentage, two TDs, and 177 yards. Not to mention zero turnovers.

That's a solid day for any NFL QB. And a very good day for guy in Croyle's situation.

With all the injuries he has been through, and the amount of pressure the Ravens' defense was able to get, is it really difficult to expect him to be 'jitterey'?

With the hateful tone that so many fans have taken with him, can we not see where maybe he would be a bit nervous?

And despite the nerves, he still manages to loosen up in the second half, to put up some very good numbers, with a few very good throws.

I'm not trying to crown the guy this season's Thiggy. But the passing game was the only part of this team that did well. (There was a good ST play too)

And they did well against The Baltimore Ravens defense.

It's like looking at a lineup of five murderers and a jay-walker, and trying to say that the jay-walker is the bane of society.

Maybe Croyle is still 'a bumb'. But he did pretty decent this time. Do we really need to try and twist that to fit it into the 'bumb' image?

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 11:32 AM
Maybe Croyle is still 'a bumb'. But he did pretty decent this time. Do we really need to try and twist that to fit it into the 'bumb' image?

+rep

Another person with common sense!

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 12:57 PM
We have been at each others throats for as long as we have been online. :lol:

But, seriously, the defense allowed almost 5 YPC (4.8), 198 net rushing yards, and 307 passing yards.

Meanwhile, the rushing offense averaged less than two yards per carry.

That is all horrible.

And Croyle led the pasing game with 66.6 completion percentage, two TDs, and 177 yards. Not to mention zero turnovers.

That's a solid day for any NFL QB. And a very good day for guy in Croyle's situation.

With all the injuries he has been through, and the amount of pressure the Ravens' defense was able to get, is it really difficult to expect him to be 'jitterey'?

With the hateful tone that so many fans have taken with him, can we not see where maybe he would be a bit nervous?

And despite the nerves, he still manages to loosen up in the second half, to put up some very good numbers, with a few very good throws.

I'm not trying to crown the guy this season's Thiggy. But the passing game was the only part of this team that did well. (There was a good ST play too)

And they did well against The Baltimore Ravens defense.

It's like looking at a lineup of five murderers and a jay-walker, and trying to say that the jay-walker is the bane of society.

Nicely put.

Bike
09-15-2009, 08:37 PM
Our defense just wore down because we couldn't get a running game going.
Disagree somewhat. Our defense was wore down because they couldn't get THEMSELVES off the field. It was the DEFENSE that allowed all the 3rd down conversions. It was the DEFENSE that couldn't get to the qb. It was the DEFENSE that left the middle of the field wide open. It was the DEFENSE that allowed sustained drives. Granted they tied up our offense. If we coulda just returned the favor...

yashi
09-15-2009, 08:44 PM
Disagree somewhat. Our defense was wore down because they couldn't get THEMSELVES off the field. It was the DEFENSE that allowed all the 3rd down conversions. It was the DEFENSE that couldn't get to the qb. It was the DEFENSE that left the middle of the field wide open. It was the DEFENSE that allowed sustained drives. Granted they tied up our offense. If we coulda just returned the favor...

This... though it was a combination of both. But when you're giving up 5+ yards every run, you're going to be on the field a lot.

jmlamerson
09-15-2009, 09:25 PM

The defense got themselves off the field plenty in the first half, when the held they held the Ravens to 10 points. We couldn't get a first down for the first 28 minutes fo the game. That's what doomed us.

Bike
09-15-2009, 09:34 PM
The defense got themselves off the field plenty in the first half, when the held they held the Ravens to 10 points. We couldn't get a first down for the first 28 minutes fo the game. That's what doomed us.
No doubt. I was just pointing out that our lack of a running game was not the only reason our defense was wore out...:bananen_smilies046:

Coach
09-15-2009, 10:52 PM
The lines are without a doubt the trouble spots for us, but let's not forget that:

a. This is one of the best defenses in the league. Our O-line was bound to look extra crappy against this bunch.

I really think that Baltimore is one of the 2-3 best teams in the AFC. They have are solid in all 3 aspects of the game. Probably the most balanced team in the AFC.

Thanks for posting what I was thinking.

KC Maniac
09-15-2009, 10:57 PM
Yah You guys are right, the Chiefs just lost in a close game, because Baltimore is such a great team....

Lets all have a group hug and pretend we're gonna be 8-8 this season...

LOL

I guess since the Head Hancho of this site wants me to go be a raiders fan, I will take my que and leave.

Have fun this season fellas.

jmlamerson
09-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Yah You guys are right, the Chiefs just lost in a close game, because Baltimore is such a great team....

Lets all have a group hug and pretend we're gonna be 8-8 this season...

LOL

I guess since the Head Hancho of this site wants me to go be a raiders fan, I will take my que and leave.

Have fun this season fellas.

We're richer for having lost you.

Connie Jo
09-15-2009, 11:07 PM

Your post brought to mind a comment Lenny Dawson made once upon a time, somewhat in agreement with your opinion. Something along the lines of...when a game is won the QB gets all the glory/praise, but when one is lost...the QB takes all the blame/criticism. He went on to explain, and I agree...

That no single player is responsible for a win or loss...it's the entire team, including coaches...who win or lose the game. Each team member is significant in their own right, regardless of position or notable play. One can't do it without the other, so to speak.

Imagine if you will...Joe Montana without Jerry Rice, without a strong O-Line, etc..

:)

Connie Jo
09-15-2009, 11:20 PM

josh1971
09-15-2009, 11:28 PM
I wouldn't say I 'love' Croyle, but seeing as how he went to the trouble of playing a whole game and not getting a season-ending injury, I'm pleased with that.

jb

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 11:30 PM
I wouldn't say I 'love' Croyle, but seeing as how he went to the trouble of playing a whole game and not getting a season-ending injury, I'm pleased with that.

jb

No doubt! :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
09-15-2009, 11:51 PM

LOL

I see the further I read the thread, the discussion became a bit heated...nice to see some humor relief among the heat.

:D

CapitalT
09-16-2009, 12:21 AM
I certainly don't think it's Croyle's fault that we lost the game. I think that any quarterback with as little time to throw and virtually no running game would have fared poorly.

However even with that consideration, I don't think he played well. He looked confused many times during the day. In the last series of the game he showed no poise whatsoever. He had a couple of good throws but he made some poor decisions on who to throw to ... he also needs to know where the first down marker is ... not just the receivers. He had 1 series that led to a touchdown pass ... the defense was responsible for getting us the other touchdown throw. I'm not sure exactly how much but a lot of his passing yards were gained before the half ... which did not result in a score.

I don't think Croyle's stats were impressive but I don't really blame him for most of that. What I do blame him for is not being a leader during his last offensive series.

Positives: I thought the defense looked a lot better than their stats indicate and I think that Succop is finally a kicker that is worthy of a Chiefs jersey.

Connie Jo
09-16-2009, 12:22 AM
WOW...this was a very interesting thread to read.

I do enjoy coming here to interact with fellow Chiefs fans, sooooo...not that it matters, haha...but, my opinion of Sunday's game remains the same.

Yes, there are still many issues that need improvement, O line especially I think...but overall...I was impressed much more than not by our Chiefs effort against the Ravens.

I thought we held our own respectively, especially considering being in Balti, hostile crowd...going up against one of the NFL's traditionally most notorious defense's. It was upsetting we lost, & I thought for a moment or two...we were going into OT. The last couple of minutes killed that thought, haha.

Still...I actually came away from the TV not 'that' upset we lost to Balti, but rather...feeling positive with facing the Raiders this Sunday!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/Chiefs/Raider%20SD%20Rival/raiders.gif

(yes, Chiefs & Kneel are miss-spelled. They're smileys! They just wanna have fun, don't worry about their spelling so much, lol.)

Chiefster
09-16-2009, 12:26 AM
WOW...this was a very interesting thread to read.

I do enjoy coming here to interact with fellow Chiefs fans, sooooo...not that it matters, haha...but, my opinion of Sunday's game remains the same.

Yes, there are still many issues that need improvement, O line especially I think...but overall...I was impressed much more than not by our Chiefs effort against the Ravens.

I thought we held our own respectively, especially considering being in Balti, hostile crowd...going up against one of the NFL's traditionally most notorious defense's. It was upsetting we lost, & I thought for a moment or two...we were going into OT. The last couple of minutes killed that thought, haha.

Still...I actually came away from the TV not 'that' upset we lost to Balti, but rather...feeling positive with facing the Raiders this Sunday!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

(yes, Chiefs & Kneel are miss-spelled. They're smileys! They just wanna have fun, don't worry about their spelling so much, lol.)

Love the smilie! :)

Connie Jo
09-16-2009, 12:33 AM
Thanks Chiefster!!

I can't take credit for it entirely though. I saw it on line somewhere a long time ago, can't remember where, nor for which teams. Anyway, I went to a free on line GIF editor provided by Animation Factory, and converted the one I found...into one representing every team in the NFL opposing the Chiefs (z), haha...so have 32 of them, hahaha.

Another example:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/Chiefs/Raider%20SD%20Rival/chargers.gif

Chiefster
09-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Thanks Chiefster!!

I can't take credit for it entirely though. I saw it on line somewhere a long time ago, can't remember where, nor for which teams. Anyway, I went to a free on line GIF editor provided by Animation Factory, and converted the one I found...into one representing every team in the NFL opposing the Chiefs (z), haha...so have 32 of them, hahaha.

Another example:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Love it Connie!

Hey Coach perhaps Connie would be so kind as to allow you to add a few of those to our smilie arsenal. :D

Connie Jo
09-16-2009, 12:41 AM
Love it Connie!

Hey Coach perhaps Connie would be so kind as to allow you to add a few of those to our smilie arsenal. :D

Of course I would, haha. Let me know which opposing teams, where to post them, or heck...I'll post all 32 if wanted, haha.

Coach
09-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Of course I would, haha. Let me know which opposing teams, where to post them, or heck...I'll post all 32 if wanted, haha.

Really the only other one we need is the Broncos one. I will add them once you post that one.

Chiefster
09-16-2009, 12:47 AM

Outstanding! You can create a thread in the Locker Room and post them there if you like. You'll have to do so in multiple posts though because you can only post 10 smilies, I think, in a single post.

Connie Jo
09-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Although I design & create many of my Chiefs graphics/animations...I didn't create these two below myself. I found them several years ago on an animations website, that shares images, so will share them too. The first one may have been appropriate at times in this particular thread, hahaha. The second one is showing the 'metal' sign, related to music.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/Chiefs/KCbashclr.gif

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y31/connieemery/Chiefs/kccar.gif

Connie Jo
09-16-2009, 01:20 AM
Okay Chief...well, back when I made them all...the Bronco's I did as 'Donkey's', haha. I can make them in Bronco's too though, if you prefer. I did this particular one in both team colors too.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/09/22.jpg

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/09/23.jpg

Connie Jo
09-16-2009, 01:23 AM
Outstanding! You can create a thread in the Locker Room and post them there if you like. You'll have to do so in multiple posts though because you can only post 10 smilies, I think, in a single post.

I missed this post...should I delete them in this thread and re-post in The Locker Room?

Chiefster
09-16-2009, 01:31 AM
I missed this post...should I delete them in this thread and re-post in The Locker Room?

No, just go with Coaches recommendations. :)

Chiefster
09-16-2009, 01:32 AM
Really the only other one we need is the Broncos one. I will add them once you post that one.

Sorry Coach, I missed this response.