PDA

View Full Version : Larry Johnson Express?

Vanilla Garilla
09-14-2009, 11:04 PM
So i noticed there is a group of you guys that think LJ is gonna get 1500 yards and 15 touchdowns, and after this preseason and first game, i respectfully disagree. And for a brief moment of time, I am going to be negative:

Larry Johnson Express, whats he on the express way to backing up Charles??? LMAO

Ok, now i will revert to my normally positive self....

honda522
09-14-2009, 11:05 PM
I will smoke CRACK if Johnson makes to even 1200 yards.

McLovin
09-14-2009, 11:06 PM
So i noticed there is a group of you guys that think LJ is gonna get 1500 yards and 15 touchdowns, and after this preseason and first game, i respectfully disagree. And for a brief moment of time, I am going to be negative:

Larry Johnson Express, whats he on the express way to backing up Charles??? LMAO

Ok, now i will revert to my normally positive self....
So I take it you wont be boarding. Oh well your loss.

BTW how was the chili?

McLovin
09-14-2009, 11:07 PM
Aren't you smoking crack already, and btw you just made ChurchBackfield hate you for thinking about it.

Vanilla Garilla
09-14-2009, 11:08 PM

Woah, I guess we can tell how u feel about him then.:bananen_smilies046:

So I take it you wont be boarding. Oh well your loss.

BTW how was the chili?

Chilli was great, well it was great going in, but not so much other way, if ya catch my drift.

honda522
09-14-2009, 11:08 PM
Aren't you smoking crack already, and btw you just made ChurchBackfield hate you for thinking about it.
No and what?

McLovin
09-14-2009, 11:11 PM
No and what?
The arent you smoking crack already was being sarcastic, but it was lost in the post (My bad).

And for you saying you would smoke crack, Church Backfield is now starting a protest against you, you are now the enemy.

honda522
09-14-2009, 11:34 PM
The arent you smoking crack already was being sarcastic, but it was lost in the post (My bad).

And for you saying you would smoke crack, Church Backfield is now starting a protest against you, you are now the enemy.
I wouldn't really smoke Crack, its just my was of saying it WONT happen.

Statisticlly he would have to get 80 yards a game, and I just can't see him getting more than 50. Expect maybe agianst the Donks at home.

matthewschiefs
09-14-2009, 11:37 PM
I dont think he will even reach 1000 if the Chiefs o line does not get it together. Maybe Cassle playing will help but it will be hard for him to get 1000

Canada
09-14-2009, 11:55 PM
So all this cause he didnt do well against Baltimore? Give it a game or two before you hang the guy.

honda522
09-14-2009, 11:57 PM
So all this cause he didnt do well against Baltimore? Give it a game or two before you hang the guy.

I will hang the guy already. I NEVER liked him. And now, he is giving me reason to speak out.

Canada
09-15-2009, 12:00 AM
I will hang the guy already. I NEVER liked him. And now, he is giving me reason to speak out.

I dont like the guy but if he has an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet then I am gonna cheer for him to be successful. If u haven't had a reason to speak out against LJ before now then you have not been listening to him very closely. I am not ahuge LJ fan but the guy can be a kick a$$ RB and I hope he gets back to that form this year.:bananen_smilies046:

How can u get so mad about someone badmouthing Tony for going to another team and then turn around and sh!t on our RB?

honda522
09-15-2009, 12:21 AM
I dont like the guy but if he has an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet then I am gonna cheer for him to be successful. If u haven't had a reason to speak out against LJ before now then you have not been listening to him very closely. I am not ahuge LJ fan but the guy can be a kick a$$ RB and I hope he gets back to that form this year.:bananen_smilies046:

How can u get so mad about someone badmouthing Tony for going to another team and then turn around and sh!t on our RB?
Larry Johnson hasn't amounted to anything but beating women. Just saying.

Hayvern
09-15-2009, 12:27 AM
The thing that was hardest to swallow today was listening to all the Broncos fans bragging about their pathetic win yesterday.

Hayvern
09-15-2009, 12:35 AM
If Larry can break 100 yards this weekend against the Raiders and score three TDs, I would be glad to jump on board the express.

That is all I ask for, a good pounding against the Raiders would do it for me, it would bring me back from the edges of doom and despair and give me hope to live again...

McLovin
09-15-2009, 12:41 AM
If Larry can break 100 yards this weekend against the Raiders and score three TDs, I would be glad to jump on board the express.

That is all I ask for, a good pounding against the Raiders would do it for me, it would bring me back from the edges of doom and despair and give me hope to live again...
Unfortunately I believe the express is done loading, this express is for those that believe in LJ before he gets the results we predict.
I know you aren't a bandwagon fan and your really disgusted right now but I personally dont want any chance of bandwagon type people thinking they can jump on the express after it starts rolling.
This is the reason that I have several things in my signature, I will remain true to my beliefs and I put them in my sig so I have to answer for them if I am wrong.

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 01:41 AM

Agreed, I have made no secret of the fact that I dislike the guy, but as long as he's apart of the team and is obviously going to be splitting time on the field with Charles, then I am not above rooting and hoping for his success and redemption.

Hayvern
09-15-2009, 01:42 AM
Unfortunately I believe the express is done loading, this express is for those that believe in LJ before he gets the results we predict.
I know you aren't a bandwagon fan and your really disgusted right now but I personally dont want any chance of bandwagon type people thinking they can jump on the express after it starts rolling.
This is the reason that I have several things in my signature, I will remain true to my beliefs and I put them in my sig so I have to answer for them if I am wrong.

That's fine, Johnson has no hope of running for 1400 yards this season, so I don't want on that train, I will wait for the train that predicts 100 yards and three touchdowns against the Faiders, even though I don't believe that will happen.

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 01:49 AM
That's fine, Johnson has no hope of running for 1400 yards this season, so I don't want on that train, I will wait for the train that predicts 100 yards and three touchdowns against the Faiders, even though I don't believe that will happen.

Then why wait at the station? :D

doobs_05
09-15-2009, 03:48 AM
The thing that was hardest to swallow today was listening to all the Broncos fans bragging about their pathetic win yesterday.

oh its great hearing it.........i wanted to strangle a kid because he thought his team was all high and mighty cuz they beat the BUNGLES with a lucking mother f........jerking play. we went to baltimore played the 2nd or 3rd rank D who hasn't allowed a 100 yard rusher since chiefsters first beer......i hate where i live with all the donkey fans and viking fans and bandwagon fans ..........I HATE THE DENVER DONKEYS

Hayvern
09-15-2009, 03:51 AM
Then why wait at the station? :D

Yeah, moved on already. Not going to hang out waiting for this one.

Vanilla Garilla
09-15-2009, 05:43 AM

I was very unimpressed with his entire preseason as well. I just cant figure out if its our line, LJ's ability, or the play calling, maybe a mixture of all three...............But this isn't working. I think its time we use a fast back.

chief31
09-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I cartainly wouldn't be so bold as to "I told ya so" at this point of the season. And I didn't 'tell anyone'...anything, anyway.

But, even if Roaf and Shields had both come out of retirement for the season, I still wouldn't be on the Larry Johnson bandwagon. I would be on the Roaf & Shields bandwagon.

And Haley is gonna throw the ball all he can anyway. Not like the Cardinals were able to run the ball last season. They were dead last in rushing yards.

But I do hope your bandwagon rolls right past it's goal in about week 12. :D

yashi
09-15-2009, 12:01 PM

I lol'd at this.

I think if LJ doesn't have a good game this week against the Raiders, then I'm in firm belief that Charles should be seeing double digit carries every game from here on out. I think the days of 30 carries for LJ are almost certainly in the past, and not just because of what I saw Sunday.

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Yeah, moved on already. Not going to hang out waiting for this one.

:lol:

m0ef0e
09-15-2009, 12:21 PM
I'd love to see LJ rack up a 1500 yard season and all that but fact is, I really don't give a ____ who's running the ball as long as we can get some kind of a running game going. All I want is for the players to be on the field that give us the best chance to win and I trust Haley to do that.

Chiefster
09-15-2009, 12:29 PM
I cartainly wouldn't be so bold as to "I told ya so" at this point of the season. And I didn't 'tell anyone'...anything, anyway.

But, even if Roaf and Shields had both come out of retirement for the season, I still wouldn't be on the Larry Johnson bandwagon. I would be on the Roaf & Shields bandwagon.

And Haley is gonna throw the ball all he can anyway. Not like the Cardinals were able to run the ball last season. They were dead last in rushing yards.

But I do hope your bandwagon rolls right past it's goal in about week 12. :D

Good point, although I think part of that stat is because they relied so heavily on the pass.

chief31
09-16-2009, 11:54 AM
Good point, although I think part of that stat is because they relied so heavily on the pass.

Yep. Arizona Cardinals. :D

Coach
09-16-2009, 08:22 PM
LJ will be fine. In fact, I think he has a chance to have a big season. The Chiefs ran into a great run defense with Baltimore.

Jamaal Charles only ran for 8 yards as well. Is he a bum as well since he had a bad rushing day? LJ will be fine. I would have liked to see more runs outside the tackles. It was getting old seeing the same old inside running play for 2 yards each time. I'm not sure that I am on the 1500 yard bandwagon, but I think he will cross the 1000 yd mark.