PDA

View Full Version : Lawn of Bills CB McKelvin vandalized following loss to Patriots

m0ef0e
09-16-2009, 12:44 PM
Lawn of Bills CB McKelvin vandalized following loss to Patriots (http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d812a842a&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true)

Classy fubbalo fans...

Canada
09-16-2009, 12:49 PM
Good ol Fubbalo

matthewschiefs
09-16-2009, 12:58 PM
Talk about adding insult to injury. He probley got it bad enough from the coaches.

GlennBree
09-16-2009, 04:03 PM
yea...there's not much class being shown there!

honda522
09-17-2009, 09:09 AM
Not that they should of done it but in a way he deserved it. Not really, but all he had to do was down the ball.

Canada
09-17-2009, 10:16 AM
Not that they should of done it but in a way he deserved it. Not really, but all he had to do was down the ball.

Are you serious? So if u fuk up in school I can go and throw a brick through your window? What about his family that is at home? They dont deserve some safety because he dropped a football? Someone out there called a kick return, why not attack them too?

AkChief49
09-17-2009, 10:35 AM
dude, that's terrorism. It's a game!

AkChief49
09-17-2009, 10:47 AM
McKelvin vandals found

Posted by Mike Florio on September 17, 2009 9:15 AM ET
After second-year Bills cornerback Leodis McKelvin, who boasted as a rookie that he believes he can take every kickoff all the way, allowed the Pats to come all the way back from 11 points down late in the fourth quarter by fumbling a return with little more than two minutes to play on Monday night, he returned home to find that his yard had been vandalized (http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/15/bills-fan-vandalizes-mckelvins-lawn/).

According to the Buffalo News, two teenagers have admitted that they did it (http://www.buffalonews.com/cityregion/story/798190.html).

The names of the teens have not been, and likely won't be, released. But it would be one hell of a coincidence if one of them is named Stefan Djordjevic.

Per the report, police will defer to McKelvin on whether to press charges. But McKelvin suggested Wednesday that he's willing to forgive and forget.

"I don't want anybody to be arrested or anything like that," McKelvin said in comments distributed by the team. "Our fans have been great. It's just one incident and hopefully it won't happen anymore. I just don't want anyone to get arrested."

Classy stuff from McKelvin, who took a risk during the game and it didn't pay off. Lost, of course, in the discussion is the fact that the risk taken by the Patriots -- the decision to use starting safety Brandon Meriweather on the kickoff team -- paid off, given that Meriweather had the presence of mind and the skill to rip the ball out of McKelvin's grasp.

honda522
09-17-2009, 01:04 PM
dude, that's terrorism. It's a game!
Wow you guys are retarded. I said Not Really. Please continue reading the whole thing before you call me out on something. I was being sarcastic.

All McKelvin had to do was down the ball so the bills could run out the clock.

m0ef0e
09-17-2009, 01:58 PM
In kind of a weird way, it's a little comforting to hear that it was teenage kids... Still no excuse but at least it wasn't some crazed adult psychopath.

AkChief49
09-17-2009, 02:15 PM
Wow you guys are retarded. I said Not Really. Please continue reading the whole thing before you call me out on something. I was being sarcastic.

I'm of the mind that you're the last one to be slinging these kind of statements!

Canada
09-17-2009, 02:44 PM

Before you call someone retarded, learn to punctuate. I can see what you meant now, but when you say "but it a way he deserved it" It sounds like you mean exactly that. Maybe you think a little vandalism woulda been OK.

As far as downing the ball, why didnt any of the other 10 players say something when they were going out on the field, the coaching staff before they went out on the field? Im not saying it isnt his fault but Vandalising a guys house ain't cool.

Theres a good reason I hate fubbalo as much as I do. Fans are As$holes.

Xploder
09-17-2009, 03:50 PM
HAHAHA sorry i think this is funny. stupid yes, but i want to see pics lol

honda522
09-17-2009, 09:27 PM
Before you call someone retarded, learn to punctuate. I can see what you meant now, but when you say "but it a way he deserved it" It sounds like you mean exactly that. Maybe you think a little vandalism woulda been OK.

As far as downing the ball, why didnt any of the other 10 players say something when they were going out on the field, the coaching staff before they went out on the field? Im not saying it isnt his fault but Vandalising a guys house ain't cool.

Theres a good reason I hate fubbalo as much as I do. Fans are As.

Grammar Police? :lol:

So by a little vandalism, does that doorbell ditching with the flaming bag of dog crap ok? :lol::lol::lol:

I think the Bills were trying to rub the win into the Pats.

captainamerica
09-18-2009, 12:32 AM
He cost his team the game. A little damage to his lawn isn't that big of a deal. I'm sure we've all TPed a house or two in our day. Dude deserved it. It's not like they spray painted his car or poisoned his food. It really wasn't that big of a deal. It was just kids being kids. I hope the most punishment they receive is a slap on the wrists.

Chiefster
09-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Wow, two pages into the thread and people are already at each other. How about this: we all take a deep breath, stay on topic and RESPECTFULLY share our opinions. Please.

Chiefster
09-18-2009, 12:53 AM

Theres a good reason I hate fubbalo as much as I do. Fans are As.

...This

Canada
09-18-2009, 06:45 AM
Grammar Police? :lol:

Nope, just explaining why u were misunderstood.

pbatrucker
09-18-2009, 09:00 AM
Teens are not, it showed no class. Should make them maintain his lawn for a year, including shoveling snow.