PDA

View Full Version : Stadium Tours

Canada
09-16-2009, 03:16 PM
Does anyone know if you can take a tour of Arrowhead during the week between games? I always get so absorbed in the game when I am there that I never really get to take a good look around the whole stadium. I went to see the Wizards play once just to get in the stadium but I lost my camera that weekend. So if anyone knows anything about stadium tours or any other way to get into the stadium (get security drunk, dig a tunnel, whatever) please let me know!!

Thanks
Canada :bananen_smilies046:

stricken721
09-16-2009, 03:22 PM
You could always drive a bulldozer through the gates. But I wouldn't suggest that.

On a serious note I don't think they do stadium tours during the season but then again I could be wrong. That's just how they do it here in Houston with Reliant Stadium.

Canada
09-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Im just not gonna leave after the Denver game. Find a good hiding place and wait until they close up shop!!

tornadospotter
09-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Im just not gonna leave after the Denver game. Find a good hiding place and wait until they close up shop!!
You are going to be there for the week, see if you can get a job restocking the beer. :D If you do, give me a call!!!

Canada
09-16-2009, 03:30 PM
You are going to be there for the week, see if you can get a job restocking the beer. :D If you do, give me a call!!!

Im gonna sneak all the beer out into the parking lot and have a HUGE party!! :drunkhb:

tornadospotter
09-16-2009, 03:39 PM
Im gonna sneak all the beer out into the parking lot and have a HUGE party!! :drunkhb:
YouTube - Steven Tyler - All My Rowdy Friends Are Coming Over Tonight

McLovin
09-18-2009, 02:51 PM
Wouldnt it be depleting the stock, I just dont see Canada allowing beer to stay around long enough to restock it.

Chiefster
09-19-2009, 03:34 AM
According to this they have suspended the tours at Arrowhead.

Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City | MyTravelGuide.com (http://www.mytravelguide.com/attractions/profile-79478405-United_States_Missouri_Kansas_City_Kansas_City_Chi efs_at_Arrowhead_Stadium.html)