3- Jack Del Rio

2- Lovie Smith

1- MARV LEWIS

Sn@keIze
09-18-2009, 02:45 PM
Are you serious?

I think they are all at least decent.

I think Lovie Smith is outstanding.

Jon Fox' team has been a force ever since hes been there.

McLovin
09-18-2009, 02:46 PM
Honorable Mention Bill Bellicheck (Great Coach but man I hate this guy. And he isnt much of a person.)

5. Dick Jauron (interchangable with with Marv Lewis)

4. Josh McDaniel (Talk about wrecking a team)

3. Andy Reid ( I have never liked this Jacka$$)

2. Tom Cable (Punch an assistant ... Nuff Said)

1. Norv Turner (Able to do the Least with the Most)

Number 1 of all time HERMIE DEADWARDS. It would take years for Josh McDaniel in all his glory to ruin a team the way the Herminator did.

matthewschiefs
09-18-2009, 03:20 PM
Fox is a good coach his teams are never real bad. There going to be rebuilding but i think he is a good head coach.

yashi
09-18-2009, 03:27 PM
Dick Jauron
Tom Cable
Josh McDaniels
Marvin Lewis
Eric Mangini

No particular order, really.

brish
09-18-2009, 03:44 PM
Herm Edwards (Decent evaluator of talent, but no integrity, bad gameplanner and horrible game manager!)

Eric Mangini (He has no idea how to motivate people, i think he lacks integrity.)

Marvin Lewis (His team has no discipline!)

Josh McDaniels (It might be too soon to judge, but he's not ready yet)

Norv Turner (Chargers should have been SB contenders the last 3 years..)

Wade Phillips gets a mention here, because his team lacks discipline!

dbolan
09-18-2009, 03:49 PM
Are you serious?

I think they are all at least decent.

I think Lovie Smith is outstanding.

Jon Fox' team has been a force ever since hes been there.

Yes, I am serious and if you think Lovie is outstanding then good luck! LOL

Where is your list? That's all I asked for in this. I see that there are other coaches listed that could replace some of mine as well but none the less, I just wanted to see what folks thought.

jmlamerson
09-18-2009, 03:50 PM
No list can be taken seriously without:

(1) Dick Jauron (incredible he still has a job); or
(2) Brad Childress (wasting Minny's talent for the xth year in a row).

I'd also include:

(3) Gary Kubiak (never has a man done less with more, plus his schemes are dreadful and QB-killing);
(4) Norv Turner (still a better postseason coach than Marty, though); and
(5) Josh McDaniels (did almost as much damage to Denver this offseason as a rookie HC as Herm did in three years as the Chiefs HC).

Raheem Morris looks like he will be pushing McDaniels soon enough for that fifth spot, but I can't put him on the list yet.

McLovin
09-18-2009, 03:53 PM
Herm Edwards (Decent evaluator of talent, but no integrity, bad gameplanner and horrible game manager!)

Eric Mangini (He has no idea how to motivate people, i think he lacks integrity.)

Marvin Lewis (His team has no discipline!)

Josh McDaniels (It might be too soon to judge, but he's not ready yet)

Norv Turner (Chargers should have been SB contenders the last 3 years..)

Wade Phillips gets a mention here, because his team lacks discipline!
I agree with this list as well, although is it possible to maybe instead of Cable add Al Davis lol, he is more of a Head Coach them most on that team that hold the title. Although I think Cable is a joke also.

All in all good list.

jmlamerson
09-18-2009, 03:54 PM
Yes, I am serious and if you think Lovie is outstanding then good luck! LOL

Where is your list? That's all I asked for in this. I see that there are other coaches listed that could replace some of mine as well but none the less, I just wanted to see what folks thought.

You're wayyy too hard on Lovie Smith. He took the Bears to the SB and has kept them contending almost every year in the NFC despite some truly atrocious personnel moves by the GM. Same with John Fox. He took the Panthers to the SB and took an aging squad to 12-4 last season.

I mean, they aren't probably in the top-5, but there are a couple dozen NFL coaches who are worse.

yashi
09-18-2009, 04:14 PM
No list can be taken seriously without:

(1) Dick Jauron (incredible he still has a job); or
(2) Brad Childress (wasting Minny's talent for the xth year in a row).

I'd also include:

(3) Gary Kubiak (never has a man done less with more, plus his schemes are dreadful and QB-killing);
(4) Norv Turner (still a better postseason coach than Marty, though); and
(5) Josh McDaniels (did almost as much damage to Denver this offseason as a rookie HC as Herm did in three years as the Chiefs HC).

Raheem Morris looks like he will be pushing McDaniels soon enough for that fifth spot, but I can't put him on the list yet.

Minnesota has improved every year he's been coach though. 6-10, 8-8, 10-6. It's like the inverse of Herm.

matthewschiefs
09-18-2009, 04:55 PM
Minnesota has improved every year he's been coach though. 6-10, 8-8, 10-6. It's like the inverse of Herm.

I realy dont see why everyone thinks hes a bad coach. He took over a team that was struggleing and got them to the playoffs. I think that the vikings are a team that could up playing in the superbowl this year. That D is just so good and Ds win championships.

honda522
09-18-2009, 08:01 PM
Current coaches or Any coach?

1. Lovie Smith. Horrid decisions in the game, atleast from what I have seen. He has strong knowledge in defense, but ever good coach knows you need to be able to score offensively.

2. Josh McDainels. So far he has made the team worse. He pissed off there decent QB. Traded him off for a down grade. Pissed of their star receiver as well. On top of that he has not built on the defense which was their weak point.

Doesn't it piss you off how lucky the got last week?

3. Norv Turner. He probably is a pretty good coach, but he is forcing a run heavy team to being a pass happy one. Just run the ball and pass when need to be.

4. Tom Cable. Mostly cause he was hired by Al Davis. But he punched a coach and broke his jaw, that is not go for team chemistry.

5. Eric Mangni. Part of the Belicheck coaching tree. He failed in NY, and the Browns are looking as bad as ever.

DT14PRIEST
09-18-2009, 10:17 PM
5. Eric Mangini - Just plain bad

4. Josh McDaniels - The ultimate destructor

3. Norv Turner - The definition of inconsistent

2. Marvin Lewis - Andre Smith...a culmination of badness

1. Wade Phillips - Mr. Under Achiever

Coach
09-18-2009, 11:43 PM
5. Norv Turner
4. Eric Mangini
3. Dick Jauron
2. Brad Childress
1. Marvin Lewis

tornadospotter
09-18-2009, 11:56 PM
1 Hermie
2-5 any coach of the faders, donks, dolts, and that team that is now in the nfc.

matthewschiefs
09-19-2009, 12:24 AM
1 Hermie
2-5 any coach of the faders, donks, dolts, and that team that is now in the nfc.

wow i actualy had not thought of him for this list. He belongs right on the top of it. I still hate herman edwards.

Chiefster
09-19-2009, 03:00 AM
Herm couldn't be a lamas(sp) coach.

Hayvern
09-19-2009, 03:52 PM
wow i actualy had not thought of him for this list. He belongs right on the top of it. I still hate herman edwards.

I personally think someone would have to be considered a coach before they could be considered one of the worse. Edwards does not even make the coach list to begin with.