PDA

View Full Version : Tomarrows loser to finish in cellar

A.R. TTS
09-19-2009, 09:48 AM
Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar.

And funny thing it's a toss up.I think if we have a defence(just be there!)and don't turn over the ball...The raiders go back to the butt hole 0-2

Guys it's time to let go of us going 8-8 not happening in a year

matthewschiefs
09-19-2009, 10:53 AM
I would not be surprised at all if denver finshes with 3 or 4 wins. there not that good they won last week by a mirical but like the chiefs they have to play against the nfc east.

julejules
09-19-2009, 11:27 AM
Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar.

And funny thing it's a toss up.I think if we have a defence(just be there!)and don't turn over the ball...The raiders go back to the butt hole 0-2

Guys it's time to let go of us going 8-8 not happening in a year
I know we aren't going to be close to 8-8 although we could be surprised at how many games we win. I am praying that thiggie takes them farther than 2 games. How is the teams 4th quarter game, better than last season?
I say that the raiders will win, not sure by how much though. I think the chiefs will give them a run for the money, though it won't be enough. I hope they prove me wrong.

DMN
09-19-2009, 11:53 AM
I know we aren't going to be close to 8-8 although we could be surprised at how many games we win. I am praying that thiggie takes them farther than 2 games. How is the teams 4th quarter game, better than last season?
I say that the raiders will win, not sure by how much though. I think the chiefs will give them a run for the money, though it won't be enough. I hope they prove me wrong.

What?? Thigpen isn't playing unless Croyle goes down. And I KNOW WE WONT EVEN BE CLOSE TO 8-8 to me would translate to maybe five wins max... yet WE COULD BE SUPRISED BY HOW MANY GAMES WE WIN... How many would that be?

julejules
09-19-2009, 11:59 AM
What?? Thigpen isn't playing unless Croyle goes down. And I KNOW WE WONT EVEN BE CLOSE TO 8-8 to me would translate to maybe five wins max... yet WE COULD BE SUPRISED BY HOW MANY GAMES WE WIN... How many would that be?
You mean fragile Croyle? Wait a minute, What I saw of the game last week it was Thiggie as quarterback. Why in Dicken's hell was Croyle be playing???

jap1
09-19-2009, 12:25 PM
You mean fragile Croyle? Wait a minute, What I saw of the game last week it was Thiggie as quarterback. Why in Dicken's hell was Croyle be playing???

Where have you been man? Croyle was the QB for 99% of the game. Thigpen came in for a couple plays to run the ball out of a "Wildcat" variant.

garciakcfan
09-19-2009, 12:26 PM
you watched all of 1 play?? it was short lived...

julejules
09-19-2009, 12:58 PM
you watched all of 1 play?? it was short lived...
Sorry, I guess that was all I saw, Thiggie playing.

Chiefster
09-19-2009, 01:33 PM
...Still think it's way too early in the season to predict exactly what our w/l record will be. Having said thus: I don't think that too many here are real delusional about our success or lack thereof.

julejules
09-19-2009, 01:50 PM
Sorry, I guess that was all I saw, Thiggie playing.
Unfortunately I had a family thing to go to but the little bit I saw of the game, it was Thiggie as Q.

...Still think it's way too early in the season to predict exactly what our w/l record will be. Having said thus: I don't think that too many here are real delusional about our success or lack thereof.
I agree. All I want to see is more than 2(am I right?)wins. I am tired of people dissing the chiefs lately. I am being realistic in saying I don't expect much from the chiefs this year.

matthewschiefs
09-19-2009, 02:25 PM
I will stick to my 6-8 wins the chiefs do play denver and oakland twice. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

m0ef0e
09-19-2009, 03:48 PM
I've been cruising threads trying to think of something intelligent to say...

CHIEFS SMASH RAIDERS!!!!

CHIEFS SMASH!!!!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWWWWWWWWWWW RRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hayvern
09-19-2009, 03:57 PM
I will be happy with 4 wins, and ecstatic with 2 as long as those 2 are against the Raiders.

matthewschiefs
09-19-2009, 05:23 PM
I will be happy with 4 wins, and ecstatic with 2 as long as those 2 are against the Raiders.

I wont be happy with less then 3 wins. I at least want to win at arrowhead against the donkeys. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

honda522
09-19-2009, 06:49 PM
Croyle is more acurrate than Thiggy. Thiggy is just better at making plays on third down with his feet. No TG to throw to now Thig is in trouble.

Bike
09-19-2009, 10:44 PM
No TG to throw to now Thig is in trouble.
Might I suggest falconfanatics.com.

Canada
09-20-2009, 10:06 AM
Might I suggest falconfanatics.com.no..