PDA

View Full Version : Would someone like to buy rights to my seats?

jjjones00
09-21-2009, 08:48 AM
We have season tickets in Section 109. They sit piggyback to one another, in rows 8 and 9. We're looking to possibly sell these. Information concerning seat location and owner can be confirmed with the ticket office. jjjones00@hotmail.com

AussieChiefsFan
09-22-2009, 02:24 AM
I wish I could............

N TX Dave
09-22-2009, 09:56 AM
We have season tickets in Section 109. They sit piggyback to one another, in rows 8 and 9. We're looking to possibly sell these. Information concerning seat location and owner can be confirmed with the ticket office. jjjones00@hotmail.com

You going to sell them and come down here to your name sake Jerry's World the Palace in Dallas? I am sure J Jones will take your money.

jjjones00
09-28-2009, 09:39 AM
Hmmm...I have no idea what that meant. I've never been to Dallas...bizarre. Anyway, my wife and I have decided to put them on stadiumpsl.com, as it seems much easier. Thanks.

GlennBree
09-28-2009, 09:45 AM
Hmmm...I have no idea what that meant. I've never been to Dallas...bizarre. Anyway, my wife and I have decided to put them on stadiumpsl.com, as it seems much easier. Thanks.

LOL! When in Texas....(as I am)....ALL you hear about is "Jerry Land" and "The Palace..

I guess for those who don't live in Texas...they don't really understand and get the full "Jerry Experience"...ha ha ha...It's as if the state is revolving around Jerry and the new stadium.
Makes me wish even more that I could return up north!

Chiefster
09-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Redirected to the proper forum. :)

N TX Dave
09-28-2009, 01:31 PM

I just noticed you name was jjjones aka Jerry Jones the owner of the Cowboys hence the Palace in Dallas.

:beer: