PDA

View Full Version : What i Tell You..

Raiders4life
09-21-2009, 09:37 AM
The Oakland Raiders walk into KC, play TERRIBLE... and still beat your chiefs. Good game though. JaMarcus Russell had a terrible showing... if it wasnt for him we would have had much more production. And even with your penalties and miscues.. you were at home, so no excuses. Lookin forward to the game at Oakland.

Three7s
09-21-2009, 09:39 AM
You can thank the prevent defense, which is the same reason you lost to the Chargers.

yashi
09-21-2009, 10:13 AM
I don't even want to hear it.

captainamerica
09-21-2009, 11:09 AM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/09/44.jpg

Canada
09-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Only a raiders fan would be proud of how you won that game. Pesonally I would be embarassed if that was my team.

matthewschiefs
09-21-2009, 12:44 PM
The Oakland Raiders walk into KC, play TERRIBLE... and still beat your chiefs. Good game though. JaMarcus Russell had a terrible showing... if it wasnt for him we would have had much more production. And even with your penalties and miscues.. you were at home, so no excuses. Lookin forward to the game at Oakland.

First as much as i hate to do this congrats for your team winning. But are you realy on here bragging about the Oakland raiders. REALY? You won a game you had no business even being close in and your bragging I would be worried if i were you not bragging. Yes the chiefs no have excuse they beat themselfs but oakland did not win it the chiefs lost it.

Seek
09-21-2009, 12:57 PM
LOL. The chiefs absolutely dominated the radiers in every aspect of this game, except turn overs an points. This team is mostly made up of scrubs off the street and they still kicked the Raiders buts. The Raiders on the other hand are year three of the rebuilding phase and was one unecessary roughing penalty away from losing...

If I was a Raider fan, I would be very worried about my team in caparion, specially with Russell as the QB. I also can't wait until the next game. I think by then this make shift team will be better tuned.

Three7s
09-21-2009, 01:19 PM
LOL. The chiefs absolutely dominated the radiers in every aspect of this game, except turn overs an points. This team is mostly made up of scrubs off the street and they still kicked the Raiders buts. The Raiders on the other hand are year three of the rebuilding phase and was one unecessary roughing penalty away from losing...

If I was a Raider fan, I would be very worried about my team in caparion, specially with Russell as the QB. I also can't wait until the next game. I think by then this make shift team will be better tuned.
We didn't dominate special teams! Their kicking game is amazing.

josh1971
09-21-2009, 03:09 PM
Only a raider fan would post a title that makes him sound like a cave man.

"What I tell you"

We win game big fun Chiefs no good

Chiefster
09-21-2009, 03:11 PM
Congrats to the Faders for the win in a game that the Chiefs, clearly, should have won.

Bike
09-21-2009, 04:33 PM
We lost because we were stupid. flat out. Some players, some coaching. When Asamgua (can't spell it) was out of the game, Haley shoulda recognized that fact and got the ball to Bowe. We did it once, but shoulda did this a lot more...

KCraised
09-21-2009, 07:57 PM
I havent heard anyone speak about a couple of penalties that were blantently wrong. Even Haley was heard on TV saying "That was a bulls**t call!!!!", in crystal clear sound, i might add:D

honda522
09-21-2009, 08:06 PM
Only a raiders fan would be proud of how you won that game. Pesonally I would be embarassed if that was my team.
Word.

doobs_05
09-22-2009, 03:46 AM

then again oak is happy about any win...its al davis motto "just die already" wait i mean "just win baby"....and sadly thats what they did

pbatrucker
09-22-2009, 04:32 AM

Watch what you wish for!!!! Our young team is improving each and every week. By the time we play you again things will be different!!!

matthewschiefs
09-22-2009, 11:21 AM
I havent heard anyone speak about a couple of penalties that were blantently wrong. Even Haley was heard on TV saying "That was a bulls**t call!!!!", in crystal clear sound, i might add:D

I heard that to. i was laughing so hard. But those calls did not beat the chiefs. the chiefs beat the chiefs. I would like to potion the nfl to give the chiefs a win becuse they beat themselfs.

Stumplifter
09-22-2009, 02:46 PM
Only a raider fan would post a title that makes him sound like a cave man.

"What I tell you"

We win game big fun Chiefs no good

:funnypost:

Coach
09-22-2009, 11:18 PM
We didn't dominate special teams! Their kicking game is amazing.

This was the only thing that Oakland did to keep themselves in the game IMO. Everything else was handed to them on a silver platter by the refs and the Chiefs.

Connie Jo
09-23-2009, 03:10 AM
Well, one thing I've learned takes place in general when it comes to gloating...it most always comes back to haunt. Karma's lurking, & will pounce as always! :)

AussieChiefsFan
09-24-2009, 01:50 AM
Good thing that aint our team then eh? :D

Pro_Angler
09-24-2009, 08:10 PM

WTF get out of here. why come in here starting crap? Faider crappola

Hayvern
09-25-2009, 01:47 AM
Good thing that aint our team then eh? :D

Dang dude, a 13 year old kid put the slam down on a loser Faider fan!! MUAHAHAHAHA

Good job kid!! Go get em!!

bigpoppachief
09-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Statistically we dominated the game and true that doesnt count as a win but just wait until we play again in the black hell hole called Oakland and you will see a full functioning machine then so enjoy this moment while you can