PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 Launch Party

Vanilla Garilla
09-21-2009, 10:21 PM
WOOOT! I got accepted to host a windows 7 launch party event, and this is what i will be getting in the mail for free to cebrate and throw the party:

Party Package

What will be in my Windows® 7 Launch Party Package?

All hosts will receive:
One limited Signature Edition Windows® 7 Ultimate.......Seriously, a $200 system for free!

One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
One Puzzle with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
One Poster with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
Ten Tote Bags with Windows® 7 Desktop Design for hosts and guests
One table top centerpiece for decoration
One package of Windows® 7 napkinsAlso included in USA party packs:
One package of streamers for decoration
One package of balloons for decorationParty Pack Shipping details – party packs will be delivered by October 10, 2009. If you have any questions about your party pack, please contact help@houseparty.com

Chiefster
09-21-2009, 11:45 PM
Am I invited?! :D

tammietailgator
09-22-2009, 12:06 AM
Sweet! - I want to go!

Chiefster
09-22-2009, 12:23 AM
I have a question: Does Windows 7 lock in freshness? :D

Hayvern
09-22-2009, 02:01 AM
I have been using Windows 7 for about two months now. I like it, much better than Vista in so many ways. A few things changed that I don't care for, but overall it is a good product.

AussieChiefsFan
09-22-2009, 02:10 AM
WOOOT! I got accepted to host a windows 7 launch party event, and this is what i will be getting in the mail for free to cebrate and throw the party:

Party Package

What will be in my Windows® 7 Launch Party Package?

All hosts will receive:

One limited Signature Edition Windows® 7 Ultimate.......Seriously, a $200 system for free!
One Deck of Playing Cards with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
One Puzzle with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
One Poster with Windows® 7 Desktop Design
Ten Tote Bags with Windows® 7 Desktop Design for hosts and guests
One table top centerpiece for decoration
One package of Windows® 7 napkinsAlso included in USA party packs:

One package of streamers for decoration
One package of balloons for decorationParty Pack Shipping details – party packs will be delivered by October 10, 2009. If you have any questions about your party pack, please contact help@houseparty.com
Wow you get Windows 7 FOR FREE! Promise me you'll enjoy it! LOL! I might be getting Winows 7 next year sometime (might).:bananen_smilies046:

Guru
09-22-2009, 03:12 AM
they have a launch party for an operating system?

doobs_05
09-22-2009, 03:50 AM
they have a launch party for an operating system?

its microsoft...and bill gates will throw a launch party for anything

Vanilla Garilla
09-22-2009, 05:52 AM
Funny thing is, i probably wont have time to actually host a launch party, but get this stuff for free anyways. I cant believe me luck this week so far, won the NFL office pool, nascar pool, and this free package. All together $300 won this week, compare to the rest of the year, which equals: Jack Squat!

Bike
09-22-2009, 08:24 AM
I'll stick with Ubuntu. A lot easier on my wallet...

Hayvern
09-22-2009, 11:01 AM
Funny thing is, i probably wont have time to actually host a launch party, but get this stuff for free anyways. I cant believe me luck this week so far, won the NFL office pool, nascar pool, and this free package. All together $300 won this week, compare to the rest of the year, which equals: Jack Squat!

Since your luck is so good, hurry and place a $200 dollar bet for the Chiefs to win this weekend. COme on, take one for the team!!!

:D

Chiefster
09-22-2009, 03:25 PM

This is true. I've been using "7" for quite a while now and feel it's worth the price that I've paid for the "Live" version; of course I got it on a greatly discounted price. :D

AussieChiefsFan
09-24-2009, 03:24 AM
You're the only person I know that uses Ubuntu.