PDA

View Full Version : Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

A.R. TTS
09-21-2009, 10:28 PM
Not that it's bad to be drafting in the top 5,but dang I hate watching them getting over paid.Our season is looking dimmer and dimmer each week.I was hoping we could get out of the disaster 5,but god only hopes we get hot(LOL thatd be nice)or get out by trade.

yashi
09-21-2009, 10:29 PM
someone ban this douchebag already.

honda522
09-21-2009, 11:05 PM
Dude, its way to early to say that. Anything is possible. Hell, detriot could go 0-16 again, Rams at 2-14, Raiders at 3-13, and Broncos at 2-14 and Browns at 1-15.

A.R. TTS
09-21-2009, 11:29 PM
Maybe a little early but if we are 0-5 and don't show any fight in a game then I think it's over.I don't consider the ravens game fair because every good team looked bad Cutler,Ravens,Chargers etc.

Not to mention we got 7 points off a blocked punt

Chiefster
09-21-2009, 11:37 PM

For what? His post doesn't violate any rules. Just because his point of view may be unpopular or does not align with yours does not mean he's done anything worthy of banning.

AussieChiefsFan
09-22-2009, 01:58 AM
Dude, its way to early to say that. Anything is possible. Hell, detriot could go 0-16 again, Rams at 2-14, Raiders at 3-13, and Broncos at 2-14 and Browns at 1-15.
Now that's the way to think!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
09-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Yep. Or at least put a clamp on these clowns (AARTS and kinkofthecassel - quite the original screen name) for a hundred posts before allowing them to start new threads.

Johnny23
09-22-2009, 07:48 AM
way too early to throw in the towel... I didn't wait the whole off season for some Chiefs football just to give up on the season after only two games

yashi
09-22-2009, 09:39 AM
For what? His post violate any rules. Just because his point of view may be unpopular or does not align with yours does not mean he's done anything worthy of banning.

How about the fact that he has 27 posts and none of them have contributed anything useful to the forum? In fact nothing he says makes any sense whatsoever. On top of that, he's obviously not a Chief's fan. He has super negative rep too, and I haven't even had any part of that.

"lucky lefty you better just start putting our losses in your sig,were never hanna win a game....we won't be the first to go 0-16 atleast"

"ok so we saved part of Tonys ceerer so let's not suficate all of his.Poor Bowe sits there not being thrown to.Save his ceerer"

"yag I just figured out we suck"

"it's over we just lost 2 games to start the season off."

"Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar."

Also, his spelling offends me. But whatever, go ahead and keep giving me warnings and infractions while non-fans like this are ruining the forums one incoherent post at a time.

You'll never see me attack anyone who actually contributes here, for what it's worth.

honda522
09-22-2009, 09:43 AM
Maybe a little early but if we are 0-5 and don't show any fight in a game then I think it's over.I don't consider the ravens game fair because every good team looked bad Cutler,Ravens,Chargers etc.

No fight?

We kept up with the Ravens, we almost beat them. I wouldn't say they didn't show any fight.

Poor choice of words.

jmlamerson
09-22-2009, 10:03 AM
How about the fact that he has 27 posts and none of them have contributed anything useful to the forum? In fact nothing he says makes any sense whatsoever. On top of that, he's obviously not a Chief's fan. He has super negative rep too, and I haven't even had any part of that.

"lucky lefty you better just start putting our losses in your sig,were never hanna win a game....we won't be the first to go 0-16 atleast"

"ok so we saved part of Tonys ceerer so let's not suficate all of his.Poor Bowe sits there not being thrown to.Save his ceerer"

"Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar."

Also, his spelling offends me. But whatever, go ahead and keep giving me warnings and infractions while non-fans like this are ruining the forums one incoherent post at a time.

You'll never see me attack anyone who actually contributes here, for what it's worth.

Yeah, the guy is obviously an idiot trolling Chiefs fans for a reaction.

rodu
09-22-2009, 04:27 PM
I didn't realize the season was only two weeks long

Bike
09-22-2009, 05:04 PM
I didn't realize the season was only two weeks long
It is so far...:bananen_smilies046:

Ldub
09-22-2009, 05:39 PM
Yep. Or at least put a clamp on these clowns (AARTS and kinkofthecassel - quite the original screen name) for a hundred posts before allowing them to start new threads.

Rep. :sign0098:

These guys drive me crazy. maybe they are trying to see who can get the most red on there reputation bar.

A.R. TTS
09-22-2009, 08:17 PM
No fight?

We kept up with the Ravens, we almost beat them. I wouldn't say they didn't show any fight.

Poor choice of words.

Are you not tired of losing seasons?No way were going 8-8

honda522
09-22-2009, 08:21 PM
Are you not tired of losing seasons?No way were going 8-8
For all you know. Pittsburgh fell to Chicago, that could be a win for all you know. We could beat philly for all you know. Dallas is struggling. The pathetic Broncos, Raiders and Chargers could be won.

And you don't know what will happen. 8-8 isn't far off.

josh1971
09-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Not that it's bad to be drafting in the top 5,but dang I hate watching them getting over paid.Our season is looking dimmer and dimmer each week.I was hoping we could get out of the disaster 5,but god only hopes we get hot(LOL thatd be nice)or get out by trade.

YouTube - Everyone Is Now Dumber - Billy Madison

Last I checked, blocking a punt for a TD still results in 7 points, which is the same as if it was a LJ run, etc. etc. I think the chiefs have shown plenty of fight, and I think after TWO weeks, it's a little early to say we'll be drafting in the top five.

Watch some Disney films, have a sandwich, go on a long walk. Just relax, and when you get back, you'll probably be more at ease about the Chiefs' season.

jb

Coach
09-22-2009, 09:46 PM
This is one of the funniest clips ever.

Drunker Hillbilly
09-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Awful Rosey in here eh?????

chief31
09-22-2009, 10:09 PM

The fact that his statements here don't please you does not make them any more, or less, of a contribution than your own.

He sounds like a Chiefs fan who is depressed about the way the team has performed, to me.

I don't see where that requires any action against his account here.

YouTube - Everyone Is Now Dumber - Billy Madison (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY)

Last I checked, blocking a punt for a TD still results in 7 points, which is the same as if it was a LJ run, etc. etc. I think the chiefs have shown plenty of fight, and I think after TWO weeks, it's a little early to say we'll be drafting in the top five.

Watch some Disney films, have a sandwich, go on a long walk. Just relax, and when you get back, you'll probably be more at ease about the Chiefs' season.

jb

If blocking a punt is as good as an offensive TD, then The Ravens whipped us by more two TDs and we got beat by the lowly Raiders on our own turf.

If you wanna put a positive spin on that, then a negative spin will fall under the catergory of "Turnabout is fair play".

But I agree that it is too early to stamp the whole season as a stinker. And waaaay too early to call the staff a stinker.

With all of the changhes, one could very easily have expected a couple of losses coming out of the gates. Just don't see anything to get all that worked-up over.

josh1971
09-22-2009, 10:19 PM
So... a blocked punt TD isn't as good as an offensive TD? I'm failing to see the logic.

I want KC to pile on as many points as possible in order to win games. I don't need them to be any particular kind.

chief31
09-22-2009, 10:28 PM
So... a blocked punt TD isn't as good as an offensive TD? I'm failing to see the logic.

I want KC to pile on as many points as possible in order to win games. I don't need them to be any particular kind.

Sure it is. Just he same as a 14 point beat-down is as good as 14 point beat-down.

And a loss at home to horrible football team is a loss at home to a horrible football team.

How can you not see that?

If you wish to discredit someone pointing out that a freak play kept us in a game, then you have already discreditted any statement that the game was "closer than the score", or "we whipped them all day long, and lost on a fluke".

And all we are left to observe is just two losses. Nothing more is acceptable for interpretation, but scores.

All I am saying is that a blocked punt for a TD is a freak play. And The Ravens really outplayed us throughout game 1.

But we like to point out that we were in that game to the end, despite the score.

How do we accept putting a positive spin on things and discredit anything negative?

Canada
09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
Sure it is. Just he same as a 14 point beat-down is as good as 14 point beat-down.

And a loss at home to horrible football team is a loss at home to a horrible football team.

If you wish to discredit someone pointing out that a freak play kept us in a game, then you have already discreditted any statement that the game was "closer than the score", or "we whipped them all day long, and lost on a fluke".

And all we are left to observe is just two losses. Nothing more is acceptable for interpretation, but scores.

All I am saying is that a blocked punt for a TD is a freak play. And The Ravens really outplayed us throughout game 1.

But we like to point out that we were in that game to the end, despite the score.

How do we accept putting a positive spin on things and discredit anything negative?

It's easy. Now shut up. :D

chief31
09-22-2009, 10:57 PM
It's easy. Now shut up. :D

:lol:

I'm just saying that the optimistic fans always seem to feel like they are being 'attacked' around here. But when a truly pessimistic fan shows up, just look at the reaction.

His posts get reported, though there is absolutely no rule violation.

And there is an outcry to get him banned from the site.

This is a team that has lost 28 of their last 34 regular season games. Including two consecutive home games against The lowly, and hated, Raiders.

Alot of people will fly off the handle. But somehow, this guy needs to banned for it? And two members went ahead and disrespected the site to directly insult him?

jmlamerson
09-22-2009, 10:58 PM

I'm just saying that the optimistic fans always seem to feel like they are being 'attacked' around here. But when a truly pessimistic fan shows up, just look at the reaction.

His posts get reported, though there is absolutely no rule violation.

And there is an outcry to get him banned from the site.

This is a team that has lost 28 of their last 34 regular season games. Including two consecutive home games against The lowly, and hated, Raiders.

Alot of people will fly off the handle. But somehow, this guy needs to banned for it? And two members went ahead and disrespected the site to directly insult him?

You're either blind or are A.R. TTS posting under a psuedonym.

chief31
09-22-2009, 11:06 PM
You're either blind or are A.R. TTS posting under a psuedonym.

He just sounds like alot Cubs fans I've know over many years.

When the team is losing and doesn't seem to be getting better, alot of people get irrational. Check out some of the Official game threads.

josh1971
09-22-2009, 11:08 PM

Dislodge your head from wherever it is lodged. When, at any point, did I say that these losses were ok, that the 14 point run by the Ravens or the defeat at home at the hands of the Raiders were ok? When did I say that a freak play kept us in a game?

How can you not see that a blocked punt for a TD scored points for us to keep the Ravens game close?

Never once said that we got beat on a fluke by the raiders, nor that any game was closer than the score.

Great- the Ravens outplayed us all day. But a blocked punt for a TD is hardly a freak play- you rush the punter in order to try to get a blocked punt (especially near the end zone where you might block it and get a safety or a... touchdown). And of course, my point was, freak play or not, it was 7 points, and I don't care which segment of the team it came from.

I don't care about folks being negative, but it's the immediate, knee-jerk panic where *some* folks start talking about trading away our #1 WR so he can get better stats and enjoy the game somewhere else, or how we're going 0-16, or if we should switch to watching our second favorite team.

Losing sucks- I can't wait until we're winning. If for no other reason than we get to stop having exchanges like this.

Coach
09-22-2009, 11:10 PM

I thought I had sensored that 4-letter word out of these forums.

jmlamerson
09-22-2009, 11:14 PM

When the team is losing and doesn't seem to be getting better, alot of people get irrational. Check out some of the Official game threads.

This guy obviously isn't a Chiefs fan. Yashi did a better job than I could listing his threads. This guy is a troll. No more no less. The fact that you agree with him says more about you than it does that validity of his opinions.

chief31
09-22-2009, 11:37 PM
Dislodge your head from wherever it is lodged. When, at any point, did I say that these losses were ok, that the 14 point run by the Ravens or the defeat at home at the hands of the Raiders were ok? When did I say that a freak play kept us in a game?

How can you not see that a blocked punt for a TD scored points for us to keep the Ravens game close?

Never once said that we got beat on a fluke by the raiders, nor that any game was closer than the score.

Great- the Ravens outplayed us all day. But a blocked punt for a TD is hardly a freak play- you rush the punter in order to try to get a blocked punt (especially near the end zone where you might block it and get a safety or a... touchdown). And of course, my point was, freak play or not, it was 7 points, and I don't care which segment of the team it came from.

I don't care about folks being negative, but it's the immediate, knee-jerk panic where *some* folks start talking about trading away our #1 WR so he can get better stats and enjoy the game somewhere else, or how we're going 0-16, or if we should switch to watching our second favorite team.

Losing sucks- I can't wait until we're winning. If for no other reason than we get to stop having exchanges like this.

All you did was try to discredit the negative spin.

If neg spin isn't allowed, then why aren't you running around correcting the positive spin? It runs rampant around here sometimes.

A blocked punt is considered a freak play, because of how rarely it happens. And because you never go into a game with the expectation of your punt block team scoring for you.

Perhaps describing it as an "unconventional" way to score would suit you better? But calling it a "freak play" works well enough for me.

Point being, that The Ravens outplayed us, the same as we outplayed The Raiders. That is why A.R. TTS was bringing up the freak play to begin with.

If you believe that a blocked punt TD is every bit as good as an offensive drive for 70 yards and a TD, then, by that line of thinking, we were not outplayed in Baltimore, until the final three and half minutes, or so. (game tied.)

chief31
09-22-2009, 11:40 PM
I thought I had sensored that 4-letter word out of these forums.

This guy obviously isn't a Chiefs fan. Yashi did a better job than I could listing his threads. This guy is a troll. No more no less. The fact that you agree with him says more about you than it does that validity of his opinions.

I don't agree with him. I just happen to understand how someone could become frustrated enough to say things like he has.

jmlamerson
09-22-2009, 11:45 PM

I don't agree with him. I just happen to understand how someone could become frustrated enough to say things like he has.

If you understand the OP's belief that we should trade Bowe so he's off such a terrible franchise (which he actually posted in another thread he opened), then you are no longer a Chiefs fan.

Canada
09-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Whats an OP?

jmlamerson
09-22-2009, 11:49 PM
Whats an OP?

Original Poster

Coach
09-22-2009, 11:53 PM
If you understand the OP's belief that we should trade Bowe so he's off such a terrible franchise (which he actually posted in another thread he opened), then you are no longer a Chiefs fan.

Chief31 didn't say that and you know it. Just because he understands someone else's frustration, doesn't mean he shares the same viewpoints.
:pokey:

chief31
09-22-2009, 11:55 PM

I don't think that that is his actual belief, but a show of frustration.

Mere overreaction.

Much like your reactions to this thread.

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 12:15 AM
I don't think that that is his actual belief, but a show of frustration.

Mere overreaction.

Much like your reactions to this thread.

I don't think that's his actual belief either. I think he's trolling by stating obviously inflammatory and increasingly negative posts. I think that anyone who is ignoring this is doing so either out of his own desire to inflame or a catastrophic blindness.

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 12:19 AM
Chief31 didn't say that and you know it. Just because he understands someone else's frustration, doesn't mean he shares the same viewpoints.
:pokey:

The OP is not a Chiefs fan. You know this and I know this.

If a poster states that he believes the Chiefs are such a bad franchise that top players should be traded to avoid the indignity of being on the Chiefs, they are not a Chiefs fan.

I know Chiefs31 didn't say he agreed. He merely "understood." Which means what, exactly?

Chiefs31 wants to be a fan without going through the bad times. He wants to join the Chiefs bandwagon when things get good. How do I know this? He's pretending the OP is a legitimate fan.

chief31
09-23-2009, 12:25 AM
I don't think that's his actual belief either. I think he's trolling by stating obviously inflammatory and increasingly negative posts. I think that anyone who is ignoring this is doing so either out of his own desire to inflame or a catastrophic blindness.

I wasent serious calm Down,you take things to serious Gosh.No we shouldn't trade bowe duh

Good thing the site's management doesn't make those kind of assumpions at what one "might" actually mean.

I mean, can you even imagine how many infractions you would have piled up by now?

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 12:28 AM
Good thing the site's management doesn't make those kind of assumpions at what one "might" actually mean.

I mean, can you even imagine how many infractions you would have piled up by now?

Where are you getting that quote from? Because it's nowhere on this thread.

chief31
09-23-2009, 12:30 AM
Where are you getting that quote from? Because it's nowhere on this thread.

Click the little blue arrow in the quote. It will lead the way.

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Click the little blue arrow in the quote. It will lead the way.

Gee you're posting from another thread and pretending it's this one. No surprise.

The OP is not a Chiefs fan. You're defense of him is approaching laughable.

chief31
09-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Gee you're posting from another thread and pretending it's this one. No surprise.

The OP is not a Chiefs fan. You're defense of him is approaching laughable.

.... :sign0153:

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 12:43 AM
.... :sign0153:

I can't write it simpler.

chief31
09-23-2009, 12:59 AM
I can't write it simpler.

Seems you are lost.

Let me guide you some...

If I wanted to pretend (for what reason, I have no idea) that that came from this thread, then I would simply move that post to this thread, then quote it.

But, as any fool can plainly see, the quote is a reply to the reactions to his "Trade Bowe" thread.

Also, I might have considered removing the blue arrow that leads directly to the thread where he post is located.

And, if I was attempting to "pretend" that it was from this thread, I might have considered not giving you a direct answer when you asked where it came from.

But then I have to think that even you could have figured that out, without having anyone hold your hand through it.

Maybe I should have just given you another couple of days to contemplate the complexities of it all.

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 01:06 AM
Seems you are lost.

Let me guide you some...

If I wanted to pretend (for what reason, I have no idea) that that came from this thread, then I would simply move that post to this thread, then quote it.

But, as any fool can plainly see, the quote is a reply to the reactions to his "Trade Bowe" thread.

Also, I might have considered removing the blue arrow that leads directly to the thread where he post is located.

And, if I was attempting to "pretend" that it was from this thread, I might have considered not giving you a direct answer when you asked where it came from.

But then I have to think that even you could have figured that out, without having anyone hold your hand through it.

Maybe I should have just given you another couple of days to contemplate the complexities of it all.

I'd respond, but you have a habit of banning folks who respond to your insults.

Chiefster
09-23-2009, 01:29 AM
Seems you are lost.

Let me guide you some...

It's all a conspiracy I tell ya! It's all due the one armed man behind a grassy knoll! :lol:

chief31
09-23-2009, 01:31 AM

Well....

Maybe you can just name a couple of those whom I have banned?

Not all of them of course. Just a few. Maybe three? Two? One?

List 'em up.

Or is all of this just QQing over the infraction you recieved for directly calling another member an 'idiot'?

Not like you didn't know that you were going to get an infraction, when you did it.

You have enough of them, each with a description of why, to have figured out how you keep getting them.

As for reporting me....

I know, respect, and obey the rules here. (Psst. I even try to help enforce them.)

One could note the number of infractions that I have been given in my time here, as well as the amount of time that I have been here.

Quite a few posts, with no infractions.:D

What does your profile look like?

Ewwww. Kinda gives the impression that you have no respect for the site.

But let's just see if snivelling helps your case any. Shall we?

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 01:31 AM
It's all a conspiracy I tell ya! It's all do the one armed man behind a grassy knoll! :lol:

Herm lost an arm somewhere? I say, good.

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 01:35 AM
Well....

Maybe you can just name a couple of those whom I have banned?

Not all of them of course. Just a few. Maybe three? Two? One?

List 'em up.

Or is all of this just QQing over the infraction you recieved for directly calling another member an 'idiot'?

Not like you didn't know that you were going to get an infraction, when you did it.

You have enough of them, each with a description of why, to have figured out how you keep getting them.

As for reporting me....

I know, respect, and obey the rules here. (Psst. I even try to help enforce them.)

One could note the number of infractions that I have been given in my time here, as well as the amount of time that I have been here.

Quite a few posts, with no infractions.:D

What does your profile look like?

Ewwww. Kinda gives the impression that you have no respect for the site.

But let's just see if snivelling helps your case any. Shall we?

Agsin, I would love nothing more than to respond to your baseless insults. But I know you are looking to ban anyone who dares disagree with you. You track record speaks for itself.

Your lack of infractions may be tied your your status as a mod. You appointment to which I would welcome an explanation.

All in all, I will continue to address you in neutral terms. I will not respond to your insults, simply because you do not have the courage to be addressed how you address others.

Chiefster
09-23-2009, 01:43 AM
Chief31 is a mod because he more than amply demonstrated the ability to be more then reasonably level headed with the utmost respect for the site and it's rules. He has yet, to my recollection, abused or otherwise misused his authority as a mod here; in fact he has gone out of his way to be careful to take every conceivable avenue to avoid banning members.

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 01:46 AM
Chief31 is a mod because he more than amply demonstrated the ability to be more then reasonably level headed with the utmost respect for the site and it's rules. He has yet, to my recollection, abused or otherwise misused his authority as a mod here; in fact he has gone out of his way to be careful to take every conceivable avenue to avoid banning members.

And yet, Chiefster, here we are. His insulting me, trying his damndest to provoke a response.

I would not even attempt to tell you your business, but perhaps Chiefs31 modship may be one of those things you may want to review.

chief31
09-23-2009, 01:47 AM
Agsin, I would love nothing more than to respond to your baseless insults. But I know you are looking to ban anyone who dares disagree with you. You track record speaks for itself.

Your lack of infractions may be tied your your status as a mod. You appointment to which I would welcome an explanation.

All in all, I will continue to address you in neutral terms. I will not respond to your insults, simply because you do not have the courage to be addressed how you address others.

Awww. Well, maybe someone else will help you to list all, or even just some of, the members who have been at the business end of my banning-stick.

Ask DH! He has had plenty of time to amass such a list, since he made that claim. Surely he won't mind sharing a few names with ya. :D

I have never really banned anyone. I didn't even get to do the origional Timsatt ban. (Darn!)

Look, the rules are so simple. You broke the rule, when you called another member an "idiot".

You got an infraction.

Please, just get over it already, and move on. No need for you to spend your whole evening in a rage, hoping that you will get me to do the same thing.

It won't happen. I know how to edit before I post.

As I always say...

Editing: So easy, a caveman can do it.

jmlamerson
09-23-2009, 01:55 AM
Awww. Well, maybe someone else will help you to list all, or even just some of, the members who have been at the business end of my banning-stick.

Ask DH! He has had plenty of time to amass such a list, since he made that claim. Surely he won't mind sharing a few names with ya. :D

I have never really banned anyone. I didn't even get to do the origional Timsatt ban. (Darn!)

Look, the rules are so simple. You broke the rule, when you called another member an "idiot".

You got an infraction.

Please, just get over it already, and move on. No need for you to spend your whole evening in a rage, hoping that you will get me to do the same thing.

It won't happen. I know how to edit before I post.

As I always say...

Editing: So easy, a caveman can do it.

Geez. If "idiot" is worth an infraction, then your insults should be worth a banning.

Let's face it, you infracted me because your mad over the fact that you lose every argument to me. Calling a poster an idiot in passing has not been something which people have been infracted for at any point on this board.

You are petty and weak, trying to revenge your loss at various arguments. You are a lousy mod, and this board would be better off without you.

doobs_05
09-23-2009, 02:37 AM
I would say something about TS(thread starter) or OP topics but i do not know if hes just an angry fan or just trying to troll in the forums

chief31
09-23-2009, 03:39 AM
Geez. If "idiot" is worth an infraction, then your insults should be worth a banning.

Let's face it, you infracted me because your mad over the fact that you lose every argument to me. Calling a poster an idiot in passing has not been something which people have been infracted for at any point on this board.

You are petty and weak, trying to revenge your loss at various arguments. You are a lousy mod, and this board would be better off without you.

That Kurt Warner thing still bugging you? Just get over it. So you were wrong? Who cares? You should be used to it. It happens in almost all of your posts. No biggie.

You, as much anybody, should know that you don't get infractions for back-handed comments.

Back-handed comments are discouraged, as they do have a tendancy to start trouble. But, since you were throwing them around, I just figured you wanted to play.

Guess not.:D

But, I see you are gonna go with the "HE"S OUT TO GET ME!!!!" defense, for this infraction.

Uhhh... Good luck with that.

Now, seriously... I think you are a pretty football-smart person. But that you hide it with your ego, and all the cheap, unnecessary back-handed insults.

However, no matter who you are, when you resort to name-calling, you have deliberately insulted the site, by refusing to adhere to some simple rules, that you have been repeatedly informed of.

I would say something about TS(thread starter) or OP topics but i do not know if hes just an angry fan or just trying to troll in the forums

Exactly. He could be a very disapointed Chiefs fan, or possibly a troll.

Seein' as how he came back to the "Trade Bowe" thread and said that he wasn't serious, I lean toward the 'disapoited' thing, myself.

rbedgood
09-23-2009, 03:50 AM

Exactly the point that Chief31 is trying to make. Everyone reacts to hard times differently. Chief31 and the ATS take more of a tough love approach, stating what they think is crap and calling it just that. Others take more of the maternal fan approach and love their team and focus on the positive no matter what happens.

Both groups are die-hard fans...they stick around through thick and thin...but that doesn't mean they have to see the situation the same.

I've been through it with my team as well...we've been bad for over 10 years and frankly I encourage you to allow the guys who need to vent that space...if you don't like someone who tends to be a bit more pessimistic, use the global ignore feature.

doobs_05
09-23-2009, 05:34 AM
i tend to hold my anger in (which is probably not healthy) i am not happy with our team, and more i look back at our 2 games the more i worry. It does not help when you have donkey and faiders fans who are around you and always have to rub it in when you lose

Canada
09-23-2009, 07:56 AM
Listen guys, enough of the fighting. You both have great redeeming qualities here on the boards and I dont like to see you fighting.

Chief31...you space your posts very nicely. Not a lot of people do that anymore.

JMLamerson...your name sounds neat. Rolls right off the tongue. Jmlaaaaaaaaamerson.

Doobs....I like doobs!!

Seriously though, I got banned once....anyone know why? :)

doobs_05
09-23-2009, 08:00 AM
Listen guys, enough of the fighting. You both have great redeeming qualities here on the boards and I dont like to see you fighting.

Chief31...you space your posts very nicely. Not a lot of people do that anymore.

JMLamerson...your name sounds neat. Rolls right off the tongue. Jmlaaaaaaaaamerson.

Doobs....I like doobs!!

Thanks Canada. Your a cool guy yourself. I think loseing isn't helping are emotions on the board wait for the wins and it will be diff.

Canada
09-23-2009, 08:03 AM
Thanks Canada. Your a cool guy yourself. I think loseing isn't helping are emotions on the board wait for the wins and it will be diff.

Happens a lot around here the last couple of years. Im sure they will kiss and make up soon!! Winning makes everyone friends. :bananen_smilies046:

pbatrucker
09-23-2009, 08:06 AM
Happens a lot around here the last couple of years. Im sure they will kiss and make up soon!! Winning makes everyone friends. :bananen_smilies046:

Some of us are just grumpy old men who have nothing better to do but argue!!

nigeriannightmare
09-23-2009, 01:20 PM

You know the Broncons are 2-0 right.

Hayvern
09-23-2009, 03:11 PM

You were banned? When did that happen?

:yahoo:

Chiefster
09-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Not closing the thread because of arguments or infraction of any rules, I just believe this one has run it's, I guess, course or lack thereof.