PDA

View Full Version : Name your least favorite Chiefs ever....

King_of_the_Cassel
09-21-2009, 11:47 PM
This site already asks for your favorite Chief of all time, which mine like others is Derrick Thomas. How about your least favorite?

My least favorite arrived in KC and did his press conference with a Cleveland Indian hat! Still cant believe that, plus he had LEFT THE BUILDING with an injury for 8 weeks allowing another QB to go 7-1 as a starter and get us home field throughout the playoffs. Then that cold winters day at Arrowhead we fans witnessed one of the biggest coaching blunders of all time when they started this ex niner and he played horrible and we lost. I dont think I have to say the name...:mob:

Chiefster
09-21-2009, 11:50 PM
Lin Elllll.....Ellllioooo....I can't type it; I just can't type it!

Stumplifter
09-21-2009, 11:53 PM
I think there might be a kicker "that I shall not name" that most likely will rank pretty high on this list..... call it a hunch. 8-)

I know he's MY least favorite.

metalstorm999
09-21-2009, 11:58 PM
steve bono, he used to really piss me off

tammietailgator
09-22-2009, 12:07 AM
what chiefster was trying to say....

King_of_the_Cassel
09-22-2009, 12:08 AM
Good answers, I forgot about Lin ET

Chiefster
09-22-2009, 12:21 AM
what chiefster was trying to say....

Yeah, what you said I was trying to say. :D

tammietailgator
09-22-2009, 12:26 AM
Every time I hear somebody say "that is too far left..." I shudder.

Chiefster
09-22-2009, 12:28 AM
Every time I hear somebody say "that is too far left..." I shudder.

:lol:

You and me both kiddo; and then I start shaking and having horrid flashbacks.

Three7s
09-22-2009, 01:35 AM
Ooh, I got quite a few.

Len.....oh you know.
Chester McGlockton
Steve Bonehead
Elvis Grbac

I know there's some others, I can't think of them right now.

nigeriannightmare
09-22-2009, 01:47 AM
Larry Johnson....

Hayvern
09-22-2009, 02:39 AM
Probably,

Elvis Grbak
Steve Bono - what is it with this anyway, we got Montana, did we think the 49ers had some sort of good QB eyesite or something?
Herm Edwards
Paul "Can't" Hackett
And a kicker who will remain nameless!

pbatrucker
09-22-2009, 05:47 AM
CARL PETERSON!!!! He screwed up our Chiefs!!!

Johnny23
09-22-2009, 07:56 AM
CARL PETERSON!!!! He screwed up our Chiefs!!!

yeah, i agree with this

honda522
09-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Larry women beater Johnson
That dam kicker Herm waisted a draft pick on.
Ryan Simms

Wallace Gillberry, pretty much he cost us the game against the raiders, I know everyone thinks it was Cassels fault, and Haleys too....but he dove on the QB who was down. All he had to do was tag him and then there would of been no flag, not that I agree with the flag but I can't blame the ref for throwing the flag.

Stumplifter
09-22-2009, 09:35 AM
Wallace Gillberry, pretty much he cost us the game against the raiders, I know everyone thinks it was Cassels fault, and Haleys too....but he dove on the QB who was down. All he had to do was tag him and then there would of been no flag, not that I agree with the flag but I can't blame the ref for throwing the flag.

I've watched this play over and over. I'm having trouble understanding the total logic for throwing a flag on this one. The QB didn't 'slide' and then get hit by our guys, he basically tripped........ therefore he is not 'down' like he is when they slide feet first. I know the league is trying to protect the quarterbacks, but this was a 'ballcarrier' that fell 'headfirst' and wasn't down by contact yet.

I see nothing wrong with what our guys did.

honda522
09-22-2009, 09:39 AM
I've watched this play over and over. I'm having trouble understanding the total logic for throwing a flag on this one. The QB didn't 'slide' and then get hit by our guys, he basically tripped........ therefore he is not 'down' like he is when they slide feet first. I know the league is trying to protect the quarterbacks, but this was a 'ballcarrier' that fell 'headfirst' and wasn't down by contact yet.

It was a bad call, but dam, don't make it look like a unnecessary roughness.

Hayvern
09-22-2009, 10:55 AM

Well when you consider all you have to do is tag the guy when he is down, any contact against a guy who is clearly on the ground is going to get called. When a QB slides feet first, it is supposed to be the same thing.

In this case, we had not one, but two guys jump on top of him when all it took was a pair of hands. There could have been an argument made about the first guy hitting him, and that would likely have not been called, but the minute the other guy jumped in, it was going to get called.

matthewschiefs
09-22-2009, 11:11 AM
First off I confess to being a clevland indain fan so that showing up in an indian hat did not piss me off Please be gentel with the hate mail!!!!!!!! GO TRIBE!!!!!!! thats right i said it.

1. THE NAMELESS KICKER MISSING 3 field goals in a playoff game is the easiest way to get on my bad list
2. Elvis grbac what a waste and worst part is the chiefs lost Rich Gannon over it.
3. Eric Warfield the guy could not play corner man he was awful
4 herm edwards I would gladly spend the jail time for strangleing that man.
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

honda522
09-22-2009, 11:50 AM
First off I confess to being a clevland indain fan so that showing up in an indian hat did not piss me off Please be gentel with the hate mail!!!!!!!! GO TRIBE!!!!!!! thats right i said it.

1. THE NAMELESS KICKER MISSING 3 field goals in a playoff game is the easiest way to get on my bad list
2. Elvis grbac what a waste and worst part is the chiefs lost Rich Gannon over it.
3. Eric Warfield the guy could not play corner man he was awful
4 herm edwards I would gladly spend the jail time for strangleing that man.
GO CHIEFS!!!!!!

First off :lol::lol::lol:

You say that, and I thought about saying that too, but he had quite a few picks in his days here. He was just VERY inconsistante.

Seek
09-22-2009, 12:40 PM
I have a couple othe than the obvious Elliot, GRbac...

Billy Bartee drove me freaking crazy. For some reason it took the Chiefs years to cut this waste of roster space. He would never turn his head and always got flagged for PAI or just beat.

Jordan Black didn't start out on my list, but he finished.

Greg Robinson....

Three7s
09-22-2009, 01:50 PM
Oh man, how could we all forget SACKINTOSH?!

rodu
09-22-2009, 04:25 PM
Trezelle Jenkins jk

too many poor FA signings that never worked out, too many draft busts over the last decade, so I'm gonna go with Carl Petersen

Ldub
09-22-2009, 05:24 PM
Oh man, how could we all forget SACKINTOSH?!

Agreed! I had tears of joy when this sack of sh*t got cut. Come to think of it, a sack of sh*t could of protected the quaterback better than Sackintosh...

loyalchief91
09-22-2009, 05:51 PM
Ryan Sims

yashi
09-22-2009, 07:22 PM
I do hate Ryan Sims, mainly because if he had turned out to be as advertised we could have been Super Bowl bound in 2003.

matthewschiefs
09-22-2009, 07:26 PM
I have a couple othe than the obvious Elliot, GRbac...

Billy Bartee drove me freaking crazy. For some reason it took the Chiefs years to cut this waste of roster space. He would never turn his head and always got flagged for PAI or just beat.

Jordan Black didn't start out on my list, but he finished.

Greg Robinson....

Oh man i forgot about Bartee Ya thats anther I would put on my list.

josh1971
09-22-2009, 08:18 PM
I think we need to start handing out decaf around here...

honda522
09-22-2009, 08:22 PM
Dam, I am forgetting alot of names.

josh1971
09-22-2009, 08:30 PM
Names like Boomer Grigsby?

Three7s
09-22-2009, 09:04 PM
Kris Wilson? Samie Parker? I could go on and on......

chief31
09-22-2009, 09:21 PM
I don't really hate any of them. But I'll add a name for the abuse...

Kendrell Bell, anyone?

Coach
09-22-2009, 09:31 PM
Herm Edwards, Samie Parker, Jordan Black.....

honda522
09-22-2009, 09:33 PM
Now hold, Sammie Parker wasn't bad, just totally inconsistent. He could catch the worst pass thrown to him and then couldn't catch the easy ones.

Coach
09-22-2009, 09:41 PM
Now hold, Sammie Parker wasn't bad, just totally inconsistent. He could catch the worst pass thrown to him and then couldn't catch the easy ones.

Samie was a poor excuse for a receiver. He never belonged in the NFL. Probably why he isn't on anyone's 53 man roster as we speak.

josh1971
09-22-2009, 09:44 PM
I don't really hate any of them in the past or currently- but some of them have been completely worthless.

Brian Jozwiak? Ryan Simms, and many others.

Grigsby just annoys me because he was such a Carl Peterson/Media darling, but on the field... a waste of a roster spot. Then they shifted him to a FB once he sucked too hard at LB.

And hey... let's not all forget....

Sylvester Morris.

Connie Jo
09-22-2009, 09:52 PM
Lin Elllll.....Ellllioooo....I can't type it; I just can't type it!

LOL

LE get's my vote too!

honda522
09-22-2009, 11:02 PM
Samie was a poor excuse for a receiver. He never belonged in the NFL. Probably why he isn't on anyone's 53 man roster as we speak.
But you have to admit, when he actually caught passes he looked good. Not saying he should be on the roster, but I think he deserved abit more credit.

Coach
09-22-2009, 11:06 PM
But you have to admit, when he actually caught passes he looked good. Not saying he should be on the roster, but I think he deserved abit more credit.

I disagree, but there have been much worse players on this team.

chief31
09-22-2009, 11:09 PM
I disagree, but there have been much worse players on this team.

Parker had his moments. But he was a piss-poor WR overall, IMO.

matthewschiefs
09-22-2009, 11:17 PM
Parker was decent, if he has a Real good number 1 reciver he can chip in with the team IMO

King_of_the_Cassel
09-22-2009, 11:36 PM
TWO WORDS BAM MORRIS

PawnshopMarimba
09-23-2009, 12:45 AM
Dave Krieg and his midget hands. Eff that guy.

doobs_05
09-23-2009, 02:44 AM
whatever happen to sylvester Morris i think that was his name

yashi
09-23-2009, 09:13 AM
whatever happen to sylvester Morris i think that was his name

Injuries... I think we cut him after his first season. He was a first round pick too.

KCSDFAN
09-23-2009, 12:22 PM
Lin Elliot was mine.

chief addict
09-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Sylvester Morris wasn't that bad, we just drafted him too high. He did good his first year and then got hurt.

CapitalT
09-23-2009, 08:06 PM
The man that Chiefster couldn't type and Steve Bono. If any 2 players could take a super bowl team down ... they could.

Seek
09-24-2009, 12:51 PM

NO he looked horrible. He had a serious case of the fumbles. It got so bad that he just started laying down at the sight of contact to prevent the fumble.

wolfpack
09-24-2009, 12:59 PM
Queen Carl`s last 10 years. No, wait he didnt play for them just screwed them up for 10 plus years.

Chiefster
09-24-2009, 03:54 PM
Lin Elliot was mine.

AHHHHHHH!!!!!

You typed that name which we cannot read!

twhite85
09-24-2009, 04:07 PM
As much as I hate the kicker that shall remain nameless, I gotta say that Steve Bono has to top my list. That guy was just plain terrible.

wolfpack
09-25-2009, 05:11 PM
Remember when Bono ran for that touchdown. I think against the cards,cant remember for sure. Just remember him taking off (long run) and i came back hour latter and he still was running

matthewschiefs
09-25-2009, 05:24 PM
Remember when Bono ran for that touchdown. I think against the cards,cant remember for sure. Just remember him taking off (long run) and i came back hour latter and he still was running

that is one of the random memories i have. I think it was the 95 season but it was against the cards. I rember it was a play action fake and it even faked out the camra man. That was an awsome play.

Chiefster
09-25-2009, 10:04 PM
that is one of the random memories i have. I think it was the 95 season but it was against the cards. I rember it was a play action fake and it even faked out the camra man. That was an awsome play.

Yeah, I think Bono stated to slow up a little being afriad that it faked out the refs too and that they were going to blow the play dead. I remember his lead blocker, an "O" lineman, was waving him on to hurry up and run. :lol:

chiefsfreak4life
09-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Least Favorite: the kicker who shall not be named.

Biggest wastes of draft picks and how many games they played as Chiefs:

Todd Blackledge 46
Brian Jozwiak 28
Percy Snow 40
Trezelle Jenkins 9
Sylvester Morris 15
Snoop Minnis 15
Junior Siavii 26
Mike Elkins 1

I believe all these players were #1 or 2 picks except for Minnis or was a #3 (we had no 1 or 2 that year).

PawnshopMarimba
09-25-2009, 11:25 PM

For the record, that is STILL the longest run from scrimmage by a QB in NFL history.

80 yards.

Way to go Bono.

tammietailgator
09-25-2009, 11:43 PM
Percy Snow? that is kinda unfair

Per Wiki

Snow had a successful rookie season in 1990 and was expected to be a major contributor to Marty Schottenheimer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marty_Schottenheimer)'s defense with the Chiefs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs). However, he was involved in an accident while riding a moped during training camp in 1991. Snow sustained season-ending injuries to his knee in the wreck and he never fully recovered from the accident. His career ended after only three active seasons (he spent 1991 on the disabled list) with just one start in his final two.

josh1971
09-26-2009, 12:09 AM
For the record, that is STILL the longest run from scrimmage by a QB in NFL history.

80 yards.

Way to go Bono.

I actually just watched this play last night- it was 76 yards, on a 3rd and short where they brought in the big set, and dove Marcus Allen up the middle. Everyone was so sure Marcus was going up the gut, Bono and Joe Vallerio were all alone- when Bono scored the closest Cardinal was about 50 yards away. :D

Sweet play.

drstandley31
09-26-2009, 12:32 AM
Todd F'n Blacklidge! Of all the QB's we could have gotten that year, we picked that D-bag.

drstandley31
09-26-2009, 12:33 AM
Percy Snow? that is kinda unfair

Per Wiki

Snow had a successful rookie season in 1990 and was expected to be a major contributor to Marty Schottenheimer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marty_Schottenheimer)'s defense with the Chiefs (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansas_City_Chiefs). However, he was involved in an accident while riding a moped during training camp in 1991. Snow sustained season-ending injuries to his knee in the wreck and he never fully recovered from the accident. His career ended after only three active seasons (he spent 1991 on the disabled list) with just one start in his final two.
That's what you get when you draft from Michigan!

tammietailgator
09-26-2009, 12:43 AM
That's what you get when you draft from Michigan!
:lol: Bad moped drivers!

hermhater
09-26-2009, 12:51 AM
:lol:

chiefnut
09-26-2009, 01:49 AM
for me its grrrrrrrrbac, not only did he suck as our qb, but wouldn't sign an autograph, and just up and quit..took his money and ran!!

Chiefster
09-26-2009, 01:53 AM
for me its grrrrrrrrbac, not only did he suck as our qb, but wouldn't sign an autograph, and just up and quit..took his money and ran!!

A lemon from start to finish.

GlennBree
09-26-2009, 01:47 PM
LE~
I'm still in therapy trying to deal with the reoccuring nightmares!!!

raiderhater79
09-26-2009, 10:12 PM
Elvis Grbac
Ryan Sims
Lin Elliot

AussieChiefsFan
02-06-2010, 04:09 AM
From what I've heard, Lin Elliott

matthewschiefs
02-06-2010, 11:46 AM
From what I've heard, Lin Elliott

That seems to be the one that is least liked. That guy made this 11 year old chief fan at the time cry missing 3 field goals in a playoff game. Hes one that I would be more then happy to do the jail time if i could just wrap my hands around his neck. :mob:

drstandley31
02-06-2010, 12:38 PM
Todd F'n Blacklidge! What a waste. Not only a waste of a first round pick, but adding insult to injury is the other OB's that were in that Draft that we could have taken. Jim Kelly comes to mind. ugh.

MoJ
02-06-2010, 04:42 PM
This site already asks for your favorite Chief of all time, which mine like others is Derrick Thomas. How about your least favorite?

My least favorite arrived in KC and did his press conference with a Cleveland Indian hat! Still cant believe that, plus he had LEFT THE BUILDING with an injury for 8 weeks allowing another QB to go 7-1 as a starter and get us home field throughout the playoffs. Then that cold winters day at Arrowhead we fans witnessed one of the biggest coaching blunders of all time when they started this ex niner and he played horrible and we lost. I dont think I have to say the name...:mob:

At first thought I was going to say Herm or LJ. I had purged Lin Idiot from my memory.

I recall listening to the old KY102 the day after that game. The DJ came on and said, "folks the Lin Elliot that is listed in the phone book is not the same Lin Elliot that plays for the Chiefs. The Lin Elliot listed in the phone book called the station and asked that we make this announcement. His family is scared due to the nature of the phone calls they've been receiving."

PawnshopMarimba
02-06-2010, 10:16 PM
Just out of curiosity, I Wiki'd Lin Elliott. He is now an investment banker in Waco, Texas.

I wish someone would do an interview with this guy. I often wonder if he still finds himself waking up in a cold sweat thinking about the Colts game.

At least he didn't turn into a psychopathic transsexual, I guess. (100 points if you get that reference, btw)

MoJ
02-07-2010, 07:53 AM
Just out of curiosity, I Wiki'd Lin Elliott. He is now an investment banker in Waco, Texas.

I wish someone would do an interview with this guy. I often wonder if he still finds himself waking up in a cold sweat thinking about the Colts game.

At least he didn't turn into a psychopathic transsexual, I guess. (100 points if you get that reference, btw)

Laces Out!!!!!

rodu
02-07-2010, 04:00 PM

I remember that, he was rambling down field all by himself, then Joe Valerio appears on screen out of nowhere. A fricking backup tackle caught up to him

stricken721
02-07-2010, 05:16 PM
Justin Medlock. Yeah he was only a Chief for one game but I was at that one game and I'm still mad at him for missing those kicks. Oh well..

yashi
02-07-2010, 06:01 PM
Justin Medlock. Yeah he was only a Chief for one game but I was at that one game and I'm still mad at him for missing those kicks. Oh well..

I'm more upset about the waste of a 5th round pick on him. Lasted all of 1 game.

matthewschiefs
02-07-2010, 06:19 PM
I'm more upset about the waste of a 5th round pick on him. Lasted all of 1 game.

Anther Brillent decsion by herm and carl. Man am I glad they are gone.

wichitaj
02-07-2010, 10:29 PM
Larry Johnson. He gave up on us after we gave him everything.

dale6734
02-07-2010, 11:56 PM
2007 and 2008 coaching staff along with carl Peterson

Argo
02-08-2010, 01:56 AM
Elliot is my first choice.. bur Herman Edwards is very VERY close.

AussieChiefsFan
02-08-2010, 02:33 AM
Elliot is my first choice.. bur Herman Edwards is very VERY close.

Same here, then LJ (since that I dont know any other chiefs worthy of hating)

Canada
02-08-2010, 04:51 PM
The kicker is obviously first. Herm is too nice a guy to hate. I met him on my way to KC last season and he was a super cool guy. Stopped for pics with me in the airport too. Now LJ. I can hate that guy!!

matthewschiefs
02-08-2010, 06:43 PM
The kicker is obviously first. Herm is too nice a guy to hate. I met him on my way to KC last season and he was a super cool guy. Stopped for pics with me in the airport too. Now LJ. I can hate that guy!!

I dont have a problem with herm the person. I have always thought that he seemed to be a good humble person who never forgot were he came from.

Now herm the coach on the other hand I can and do hate herm the coach. You dont take part in messing the Chiefs up and not get my haterid.

Ryfo18
02-08-2010, 10:15 PM
Lin Elliot definitely tops this list for me, followed in a close 2nd by Bam "drug peddler" Morris.

stricken721
02-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Lin Elliot definitely tops this list for me, followed in a close 2nd by Bam "drug peddler" Morris.

I met him once. WHILE he was in prison.. nice guy just made a bad choice.

Ryfo18
02-08-2010, 11:32 PM
I met him once. WHILE he was in prison.. nice guy just made a bad choice.

You mean choices haha.

kilobytes
02-09-2010, 12:27 AM
NO ONE

Chief Tyler
02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Derrick Thomas

Chief Tyler
02-09-2010, 12:49 AM
Just kidding, just kidding.

Lin Elliot :mancard:

chief31
02-09-2010, 05:45 AM

I pretty much have to go with LJ, myself.

I find it difficult to dislike someone for trying and failing, when there are those who refuse to try.

Not that LJ refused to try, altogether. Just that he refused to try anything that he didn't feel like doing. Such as running to the outside.

ericisbacchus
02-09-2010, 01:49 PM
Andre Rison and LJ

Chief Tyler
02-09-2010, 03:21 PM
I pretty much have to go with LJ, myself.

I find it difficult to dislike someone for trying and failing, when there are those who refuse to try.

Not that LJ refused to try, altogether. Just that he refused to try anything that he didn't feel like doing. Such as running to the outside.

He was paid to not fail, and we pay to see guys like him not fail! So I find it perfectly sensible to dislike him for being a failure.

tornadospotter
02-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Let's see, kc chris, timmy something, opps,:whipping1: you want team members, not crowd members, me bad,:lol: I would have to say that QB that shall not be named, from the Bay, that replaced the one that should have played! I still think that Gannon would have been the next great Chief QB. He was a leader and playmaker, and we had the defense then.

chief31
02-09-2010, 09:50 PM
He was paid to not fail, and we pay to see guys like him not fail! So I find it perfectly sensible to dislike him for being a failure.

They aren't paid not to fail.

Players are paid to put fourth a top-notch effort, and try to succeed.

If they were paid not to fail, then only the champions would get paid and the league would soon not exist.

Ryfo18
02-10-2010, 10:52 AM
Let's see, kc chris, timmy something, opps,:whipping1: you want team members, not crowd members, me bad,:lol: I would have to say that QB that shall not be named, from the Bay, that replaced the one that should have played! I still think that Gannon would have been the next great Chief QB. He was a leader and playmaker, and we had the defense then.

You're talking about Elvis aren't you! I have to agree with you on that one too...It was too bad we let Gannon go for Elvis Grbac....

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

matthewschiefs
02-10-2010, 12:46 PM
You're talking about Elvis aren't you! I have to agree with you on that one too...It was too bad we let Gannon go for Elvis Grbac....

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . .. . .`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

I was only like 14 or 15 at the time and I even knew that was a HORRIBLE move. I was kind of upset about that one. Still might be a little bitter lol.

euphoria
02-12-2010, 07:58 AM
Bubby Brister. I'll never forget the day Derrick Thomas had his meltdown against the Donks. Bubby and Shannon "the mouth" were yelling up at chiefs fans in Arrowhead telling them this was their house and to go home. After that the Chiefs signed Bubby but released him before the start of the season 2001.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
02-13-2010, 03:44 PM
Whoever mentioned Greg Robinson was right on. All we needed was one stop.

That kicker who..... well ya know
Elvis Grbac right on.
Kendrell Bell yes and yes

And in the desire to add someone new to the list who was a 3rd round pick and is a criminal

Tamarick Vanover

AussieChiefsFan
02-13-2010, 05:12 PM
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .,
. . . .. . .`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . /
. . . . . . `~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,__. . . `,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`

WOW where did you get that??

Unless you drew that yourself?:D

Chiefster
02-14-2010, 01:21 AM
I would tell you, but I refuse to type the name Lin Elliot. :D

DynastyTalk
02-14-2010, 04:32 AM
By far my most hated Chiefs players are Elivs Grbac and Steve Bono, I cringe and get goosebumps whenever I hear their names spoken

AussieChiefsFan
02-14-2010, 04:48 AM
By far my most hated Chiefs players are Elivs Grbac and Steve Bono, I cringe and get goosebumps whenever I hear their names spoken

What did they do?

matthewschiefs
02-14-2010, 11:12 AM
What did they do?

nothing thats the point. They got paid and did very very little. and Elvis cost us Rich Gannon who went on the be an NFL mvp.

Ryfo18
02-14-2010, 03:11 PM
WOW where did you get that??

Unless you drew that yourself?:D

Haha no, I don't have the skill nor patience to do something like that. I think I googled "facepalm text" or something like that. I had previously seen it on another forum I frequent.

Connie Jo
02-14-2010, 08:11 PM
Every player mentioned in this thread is deserving of being a least favorite, no doubt!

Connie Jo
02-14-2010, 08:16 PM
nothing thats the point. They got paid and did very very little. and Elvis cost us Rich Gannon who went on the be an NFL mvp.

I don't know that Elvis cost us Rich Gannon...that was more the fault of CP and Schotty. Oh, and not only did Rich Gannon go on to be an NFL MVP, he went on to take our much despised rival Raiders to the Super Bowl!

Had he been given the opportunity in 1997 to continue leading the Chiefs as QB in the playoffs...likely would've taken us to the Super Bowl!

Another one of those CP mistakes, of which left a scar!

CapitalT
02-14-2010, 11:12 PM

I'm sure you hate him as much as I Chiefster ... so even though you're joking - I can't forgive you for typing his name. We could have won the superbowl that year! ... arghhhhh! such a great defense we had

N TX Dave
02-15-2010, 02:48 PM
I have not seen Carl's name to much in this list. He was a Chiefs more so than many of the others mentioned and he mad plenty bad moves that most people in here hate him. I believe to this day he is the reason Elvis was put in over Gannon and he is the reason Allen is now a Viking just to name two.

matthewschiefs
02-15-2010, 04:03 PM
I have not seen Carl's name to much in this list. He was a Chiefs more so than many of the others mentioned and he mad plenty bad moves that most people in here hate him. I believe to this day he is the reason Elvis was put in over Gannon and he is the reason Allen is now a Viking just to name two.

Carl is near the tops on my list as well there are alot of people on this list. Carl is the main reason that we have been in the shape that we have been in. I do not miss him at all.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
02-16-2010, 10:28 PM

Yes!! Let the hate flow through you!!

Chiefster
02-17-2010, 12:05 AM
I'm sure you hate him as much as I Chiefster ... so even though you're joking - I can't forgive you for typing his name. We could have won the superbowl that year! ... arghhhhh! such a great defense we had

I can feel your anger; it gives you focus!

Yes!! Let the hate flow through you!!

Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!