PDA

View Full Version : KC Star : Haley shows some courage

Coach
09-23-2009, 03:40 AM
Rookie head coach Todd Haley has a big pair. You could see that Tuesday afternoon when he opened his news conference with a brief apology to the media for a postgame inconvenience orchestrated by Chiefs general manager Scott Egoli.

More... (http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/1463265.html)

pbatrucker
09-23-2009, 06:01 AM
Just FATLOCK trying to stir the pot and cause hate and discontent. He is trying to read between the lines way too much. I did not come away with all those opinions after listening to the news brief.

matthewschiefs
09-23-2009, 10:00 AM
one day haley is an embarrisment the next day he "has a big pair" its amazing what giveing a interview does for you in the eyes of jason Witlock.

McLovin
09-23-2009, 10:53 AM
Yea Fatlock could give a chit about whether the Chiefs win or lost, I am actually thinking he likes losing because of the discontent it provides. He has stated over and over he hates Billichick and Pioli because they don't want the media to know to much, I can't imagine why this guy still has a job. Shows how much the Star cares.

Canada
09-23-2009, 10:55 AM
I just emailed him asking him why he has to resort to name calling like a 12 year old just because people dont want to talk to him.

McLovin
09-23-2009, 11:02 AM
I just emailed him asking him why he has to resort to name calling like a 12 year old just because people dont want to talk to him.
That deserves more rep then most any post I have seen. REP

Stumplifter
09-23-2009, 11:20 AM

I followed suit. Whitlock is a buffoon.