PDA

View Full Version : The CARDS board after week 1 loss!

Cardinals Krew
09-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Hello & good day from Canada! I just want to mention that after the Cards Super Bowl run, expectations were sky high. Week 1 & we loose at home! We are 0-1! :mob: You would think the world was ending. Many fans were calling for Warner not only to be benched, but traded! :lol: It was pure mayhem. MADNESS! This was the kind of thing that was going on.

All I can say is, there are growing pains. And your team is only 0-2. You have 14 games left. You still have a shot at a playoff spot. You just have to believe & play hard.

I saw a moral victory by the chiefs after the week 2 loss. Despite things not exactly going as planned, the chiefs never gave up. They kept fighting. Thats extremely important for a young team. Develop that winning attitude & then you can hang with anyone.

So in conclusion, GO Chiefs ! ( after the Cardinals!) :D

Chiefster
09-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Resembles this place here of late. :D

Nice first post!

N00bie rep! :)

matthewschiefs
09-23-2009, 03:29 PM
Add to that the Dolphins after a terrible year were 0-2 last season and ended up well all is not lost this season. But the chiefs have got to turn it around fast.

rbedgood
09-23-2009, 09:38 PM
Hello & good day from Canada! I just want to mention that after the Cards Super Bowl run, expectations were sky high. Week 1 & we loose at home! We are 0-1! :mob: You would think the world was ending. Many fans were calling for Warner not only to be benched, but traded! :lol: It was pure mayhem. MADNESS! This was the kind of thing that was going on.

All I can say is, there are growing pains. And your team is only 0-2. You have 14 games left. You still have a shot at a playoff spot. You just have to believe & play hard.

I saw a moral victory by the chiefs after the week 2 loss. Despite things not exactly going as planned, the chiefs never gave up. They kept fighting. Thats extremely important for a young team. Develop that winning attitude & then you can hang with anyone.

So in conclusion, GO Chiefs ! ( after the Cardinals!) :D

Here's hoping the Cardinals implode... :yahoo:

chief31
09-23-2009, 09:49 PM
Welcome. And you make a very good point.

But I don't think The Cardinals were even a decent team last year, until the playoffs.

So, from my angle, the high expectations are as unwarranted as the calls for Warner to be traded.

Not to be baggin' on your team. I'll be the first to admit that they played excellent football in the postseason.

Just that, aside from going 6-0 against the worst division in the league, they were a 3-7 team. All pass, no rush, very little 'D'.

I certainly don't dislike The Cards. Just feel like they overachieved, and are now very overrated from that.

AussieChiefsFan
09-24-2009, 01:35 AM
WOW nice first post man! REP!