PDA

View Full Version : Reasons the chiefs can win THIS SUNDAY

matthewschiefs
09-23-2009, 03:42 PM
Like most when i saw the Eagles on the Schedule I was quick to put that down as a loss. But after looking at the current Eagles situation with there Qb going out and there Running back possibley hobbled this week I began thinking about it more and have found hope that the chiefs will be able to maybe shock the NFL world this sunday and get there 1st win of the season ending the thoughts on some of a 0-16 year.

Reason 1. The chiefs will be faceing a Qb who has some simular problems to the one they just faced. Kolb has been inacurate in his brief time in the nfl and that is the main thing with ruessle. If the Chiefs can play the type of defense they did a week ago the chiefs will at least be in the game at the end. With maybe a chance to win it.

Reason 2. The chiefs Run D has been solid outside of the 2nd half against the ravens. The chiefs gave up alot of yards running week 1 but there were so many factors that went into that. Weather it be There qb getting a couple of runs or the D being on the field 40 minuits they played better then what the numbers show. Hopefuly they can keep the D up.

Reason 3. Todd hailey if memory serves was able to put points on the board against the eagles in the playoffs with the cardinals last season. I no the Cardnals have more talent then the chiefs at the moment and they have 2 great recivers. But if Bobby wade can put a game together like he did last week that will hopefuly at some point open things up for bowe during the game. The chiefs have potental to put up points on the eagles as well.

All that being said the chiefs will have to cut out the penalties and mistakes that coast them last week. You will never win a game if you repeat last week. But the chiefs have the abilty to go in the Philly and shock the football world. Lets just hope that also Philly overlooks the chiefs and the chiefs can catch them offgaurd. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Hayvern
09-23-2009, 04:54 PM
Those are all great opportunities that I hope we can capitalize on. I goin in every week hoping for a win and looking for ways we can get it done.

The good news is that Philly is not favored by all that much in this game, it appears everyone views the Phillies and Oakland on similar ground, maybe Philly a little less than the Raiders since they are playing at home.

Last week we were 2.5 underdogs at home, now we are 3 point underdogs going into Phildelphia. That sings to me like a game we could potentially win.

We do have to go in and play as good as we did against the Ravens though.

Chiefster
09-23-2009, 05:03 PM
As always I will be hoping for a win; would be very disappointed with a loss, but believe that whatever happens we will play a good game.

drstandley31
09-23-2009, 06:38 PM
Not only can we, we will! I believe we will win this week. Upset in the making. Cassel was coming off an injury and it was his first game with this team. Haley's first coaching week. That's pretty tough. They will pull it together. We're not making a playoff run, but I think we'll pull this game out. But I'll keep the Jack handy just incase I'm wrong.

honda522
09-23-2009, 07:32 PM
Right on Brother, Go Chiefs!

Just take care of those penalty's and stupid mistakes.

Vanilla Garilla
09-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Lets Go Out There And Clip Those Eagles Wings Fellas!!!

AussieChiefsFan
09-24-2009, 01:43 AM
:bananen_smilies046: Cant wait till the game! GO CHIEFS!

doobs_05
09-24-2009, 03:06 AM
Whats the word...KILL THE BIRD

lol high school football memories

mad555
09-24-2009, 01:16 PM
Like most when i saw the Eagles on the Schedule I was quick to put that down as a loss. But after looking at the current Eagles situation with there Qb going out and there Running back possibley hobbled this week I began thinking about it more and have found hope that the chiefs will be able to maybe shock the NFL world this sunday and get there 1st win of the season ending the thoughts on some of a 0-16 year.

Reason 1. The chiefs will be faceing a Qb who has some simular problems to the one they just faced. Kolb has been inacurate in his brief time in the nfl and that is the main thing with ruessle. If the Chiefs can play the type of defense they did a week ago the chiefs will at least be in the game at the end. With maybe a chance to win it.

Reason 2. The chiefs Run D has been solid outside of the 2nd half against the ravens. The chiefs gave up alot of yards running week 1 but there were so many factors that went into that. Weather it be There qb getting a couple of runs or the D being on the field 40 minuits they played better then what the numbers show. Hopefuly they can keep the D up.

Reason 3. Todd hailey if memory serves was able to put points on the board against the eagles in the playoffs with the cardinals last season. I no the Cardnals have more talent then the chiefs at the moment and they have 2 great recivers. But if Bobby wade can put a game together like he did last week that will hopefuly at some point open things up for bowe during the game. The chiefs have potental to put up points on the eagles as well.

All that being said the chiefs will have to cut out the penalties and mistakes that coast them last week. You will never win a game if you repeat last week. But the chiefs have the abilty to go in the Philly and shock the football world. Lets just hope that also Philly overlooks the chiefs and the chiefs can catch them offgaurd. GO CHIEFS!!!!!
man this whole board is like a cheifs fan fanasty land:yahoo:

matthewschiefs
09-24-2009, 01:24 PM
man this whole board is like a cheifs fan fanasty land:yahoo:

first all its Chiefs not cheifs. and its very realstic with the problems in the inury department the eagles are haveing to expect the chiefs can compete with the eagles. But i guess we shall see on sunday.

mad555
09-24-2009, 01:37 PM
first all its Chiefs not cheifs. and its very realstic with the problems in the inury department the eagles are haveing to expect the chiefs can compete with the eagles. But i guess we shall see on sunday.
chiefs, cheifs, chefs, it doesn't really matter because like your team, the name is irrelevant. The eagles are a top quality team and is better in every aspect of the game. Coach, Backup QB, Backup RB, Oline, WR , DL, LB, DB, KR, PR, Kicker, I guess I will give you punter but like your team and their name, it is irrelevant.:lol:

matthewschiefs
09-24-2009, 02:04 PM
chiefs, cheifs, chefs, it doesn't really matter because like your team, the name is irrelevant. The eagles are a top quality team and is better in every aspect of the game. Coach, Backup QB, Backup RB, Oline, WR , DL, LB, DB, KR, PR, Kicker, I guess I will give you punter but like your team and their name, it is irrelevant.:lol:

so other then being a troll why are you on a chiefs fourm again. :sign0104: :mob:

Chiefster
09-24-2009, 03:46 PM
so other then being a troll why are you on a chiefs fourm again. :sign0104: :mob:

You have answered your own question buddy. :D

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/09/49.jpg

Please Don't Feed The Trolls (http://rebirthofreason.com/Articles/Reed/Please_Dont_Feed_The_Trolls.shtml)

okikcfan
09-24-2009, 05:35 PM
Well I hope with Cassel being able to practice a full week and Wade being abled to do the same we will see a much needed improvement on the offensive side of the team. I am a true believer that each week they will get better. The Chiefs are the underdogs by 3, so I would like to go on record and say the Chiefs will win by 6....

Canada
09-24-2009, 05:37 PM

I like your sig, my favorite game to watch on NFL Network is when the Eagles won the SuperBowl....oh wait...my bad. :bananen_smilies046: Hey, at least you didnt lose 4 NFC Chapionships in a row. I mean 3 and a SB makes you just a little bit worse than Fubbalo. :pointlaugh:

Canada
09-25-2009, 09:42 AM
Hey mad555...how come no response to this?

bigpoppachief
09-25-2009, 10:43 AM
I like your sig, my favorite game to watch on NFL Network is when the Eagles won the SuperBowl....oh wait...my bad. :bananen_smilies046: Hey, at least you didnt lose 4 NFC Chapionships in a row. I mean 3 and a SB makes you just a little bit worse than Fubbalo. :pointlaugh:

He had to ask Mike vick for advice Oh wait he's busy kissing the humanes societies buttock

Three7s
09-25-2009, 11:58 AM
Did you enjoy getting embarrassed by the Saints last week? I'm so sorry!

Bike
09-25-2009, 12:44 PM
The Chiefs will beat the Eagles this sunday because we will field the better team. It won't even be close!! (27-10)

GlennBree
09-25-2009, 12:52 PM
He had to ask Mike vick for advice Oh wait he's busy kissing the humanes societies buttock

LMAO!!!! :D :funnypost: :lol:

IlovetheChiefs
09-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Lets Go Out There And Clip Those Eagles Wings Fellas!!!

I'll bring my SHEARS as well as my Cheers!

And yeah, those Ickles sure looked like a "top quality team" last week, yeah right!

By the way, I see some are saying we are 3 point underdogs. It's actually 9. Hope we shatter that!

wichitaj
09-25-2009, 05:59 PM
if we, kc, played horseshoe's we'd be really good. i say close game, outcome...undetermined.