PDA

View Full Version : Brother is getting married to a Donkey fan!!!

doobs_05
09-25-2009, 02:41 AM
So my brother is engaged to a DONKY FAN!! My brother is the reason i'm a chiefs fan. I have not met this girl yet just talked some smack to her about her donkys and how Elway is a loser and how she enjoyed 4 SB trips and lost and that the NFL felt sorry and gave them 2 of them. I will see her in Oct. sometime and i'll let you guys know if shes ok or not.

pbatrucker
09-25-2009, 03:58 AM
Just makes for good compition in the family.

Sn@keIze
09-25-2009, 05:34 AM
So my brother is engaged to a DONKY FAN!! My brother is the reason i'm a chiefs fan. I have not met this girl yet just talked some smack to her about her donkys and how Elway is a loser and how she enjoyed 4 SB trips and lost and that the NFL felt sorry and gave them 2 of them. I will see her in Oct. sometime and i'll let you guys know if shes ok or not.
Listen. This is very important.( There is nothing wrong with a Rival Mate, as a matter of fact it probly makes gameday more fun. But.............)

............One day you will have nieces and/or nephews. It is your responsiblity to be the "cool uncle".

There fore it is your responsibility to use that power and mold these kids into Chiefs fans.

GlennBree
09-25-2009, 08:17 AM
Just makes game day a little more fun! :bananen_smilies046:

I don't have any Chiefs fans in my group of local friends...but about one of everything else...Cowboys, Colts, Pittsburg, Chargers, Donkeys, Vikings...and so on and so on.

I like it! The smack talking is just fun!!!

honda522
09-25-2009, 11:35 AM
Just makes for good compition in the family.

Listen. This is very important.( There is nothing wrong with a Rival Mate, as a matter of fact it probly makes gameday more fun. But.............)

............One day you will have nieces and/or nephews. It is your responsiblity to be the "cool uncle".

There fore it is your responsibility to use that power and mold these kids into Chiefs fans.

Just makes game day a little more fun! :bananen_smilies046:

I don't have any Chiefs fans in my group of local friends...but about one of everything else...Cowboys, Colts, Pittsburg, Chargers, Donkeys, Vikings...and so on and so on.

I like it! The smack talking is just fun!!!

QFT, :bananen_smilies046:

matthewschiefs
09-25-2009, 01:31 PM
All the more fun when the Chiefs sweep the donkeys this year. GO CHIEFS!!!!

IlovetheChiefs
09-25-2009, 04:57 PM
Good posts in reply, everyone!

Yeah, if I fell in love with a gal who is a Eagles, Raiders, Cowboys, or Broncos fan then so be it!

And maybe after a while of my influences, she'd catch Chiefs fever forever and convert, heh!

I love that line "the NFL felt sorry and gave them 2 of them"!!

wichitaj
09-25-2009, 06:03 PM
sorry dude, you don't have a brother anymore. just kidding. its better than a raiders fan. OMG!!

Chiefster
09-25-2009, 09:56 PM

Congrats to your brother and he also has my condolences. :D j/k

Vanilla Garilla
09-25-2009, 10:24 PM
Do what i did: Find a non sports watching girl, and convert them into a Chiefs fan.

stricken721
09-25-2009, 10:26 PM
Do what i did: Find a non sports watching girl, and convert them into a Chiefs fan.

That's the only way to do it. :bananen_smilies046:

Connie Jo
09-25-2009, 10:35 PM
Congrats to your brother!

The thought I had when reading your news was...if they have a game room dedicated to both their teams...those two teams color combinations are gonna clash in a decorating scheme! hahaha

tammietailgator
09-25-2009, 11:06 PM
I lived in Colorado and we had great times with our donkey friends.... especially since we had a winning season against them... they crossed the line when they stole my baby girl and put her in a donkey cheerleader outfit and took her picture. Be on alert when around these A$$'s (donkeys) they can be deviants!

tammietailgator
09-25-2009, 11:07 PM
Congrats to your brother and he also has my condolences. :D j/k

Yes, red and yellow against blue and orange... not good!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
09-25-2009, 11:18 PM
Yes, red and yellow against blue and orange... not good!:bananen_smilies046:

Nope, not good at all. :D

stoneygirl
09-26-2009, 02:37 PM
That's the only way to do it. :bananen_smilies046:

Not true. There are plenty of single women, myself included, who are Chiefs fans already.

Vanilla Garilla
09-26-2009, 02:51 PM
Not true. There are plenty of single women, myself included, who are Chiefs fans already.

That may be true down there, but up here in Iowa their all Bears fans....Ewwwwww.

chiefsfreak4life
09-26-2009, 03:28 PM

Hey, I have a nephew who is single and a huge Chiefs fan..........I'm sure he would let you pick your colors!!

stoneygirl
09-26-2009, 05:10 PM
Hey, I have a nephew who is single and a huge Chiefs fan..........I'm sure he would let you pick your colors!!

tempting, but I've sworn off men for a bit. We'll see how long that lasts though. LOL!

honda522
09-26-2009, 06:27 PM
I can't stand the Broncos. I hate them even worse than the Raiders and Chargers. I would NEVER get along with a Bronco fan.

doobs_05
09-27-2009, 12:04 AM
Awesome replys. I have family already who are Donkey fans (some because the 2 SB they "were given" decided they be donkey fans). But since its football season and i'm going to meet her for the first time i feel like i shouldn't like her until football season is over lol.

And to the guy who said "at least its not a raiders fan" its diff for me because i grew up around donkey fans so i hate them more

Chiefster
09-27-2009, 12:31 AM
Awesome replys. I have family already who are Donkey fans (some because the 2 SB they "were given" decided they be donkey fans). But since its football season and i'm going to meet her for the first time i feel like i shouldn't like her until football season is over lol.

And to the guy who said "at least its not a raiders fan" its diff for me because i grew up around donkey fans so i hate them more

Only "hate"; you mean you don't despise them??? :D

doobs_05
09-27-2009, 03:19 AM
Only "hate"; you mean you don't despise them??? :D

My hate and despise for the donkeys is just a little bit more then for the faiders, when you live in a town where bronco colors come out AFTER the super bowl win.....i mean super bowl hand out, it gets pretty sad and then they try to rub it in

Canada
09-27-2009, 10:27 AM
At least you have a good line for the wedding reception. I married a B-lls fan. I know, in hopes of converting her (which I pretty have done now) but anyways. I bought football jerseys for all the guys in my wedding party as a present and when we came out into the reception we all had out fav team jersey on with our tux instead of the vests. This was about the 20th jersey I had gotten so I felt I needed to finally buy a b-lls jersey for my wife. I got her a throwback OJ Simpson jersey and gave it to her during our speech. Later on in the night at around 11pm I stopped everyone so I could make an announcememnt. I told them that someone had just informed me that there was no longer any toilet paper left in the bathroom so if anybody needed some they were welcome to use my wifes b-lls jersey!!

tammietailgator
09-27-2009, 05:17 PM
OMG canada! LOL! You are so lucky you found such a tolerant woman! Your wife is awesome!

hardcorechiefsfan
09-27-2009, 06:07 PM
The broncos are winning over the raiders!

hardcorechiefsfan
09-27-2009, 06:12 PM
At least you have a good line for the wedding reception. I married a B-lls fan. I know, in hopes of converting her (which I pretty have done now) but anyways. I bought football jerseys for all the guys in my wedding party as a present and when we came out into the reception we all had out fav team jersey on with our tux instead of the vests. This was about the 20th jersey I had gotten so I felt I needed to finally buy a b-lls jersey for my wife. I got her a throwback OJ Simpson jersey and gave it to her during our speech. Later on in the night at around 11pm I stopped everyone so I could make an announcememnt. I told them that someone had just informed me that there was no longer any toilet paper left in the bathroom so if anybody needed some they were welcome to use my wifes b-lls jersey!!
I never liked the Bills anyway. Hey, The Juice used to be a Bill?? I didn't know that.

doobs_05
09-28-2009, 03:21 AM

:lol: That made my day a tab bit better, thanks canada:bananen_smilies046:

Bike
09-28-2009, 03:26 AM
Well if thats her in your sig it really doesn't matter...

doobs_05
09-28-2009, 03:44 AM
Well if thats her in your sig it really doesn't matter...

no it is not...that girl is single i think