PDA

View Full Version : What is your favorite moment in Chiefs History?

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 04:22 AM
For me it was Montana to Willie Davis in the end zone with eight seconds left in the fourth quarter to beat Elway and the Donks in 1994. :-D

Guru
07-08-2006, 04:24 AM
Chiefster wrote:
For me it was Montana to Willie Davis in the endzone with eight seconds left in the fourth quater to beat Elway and the Donks in 1994. :-D

Jerk!!! That was mine.

OK, Stoyanovich kicking the game winning field goal to send the Bronco's and Neil Smith packing. cleared the crossbar by mere inches.

Chiefster
07-08-2006, 04:27 AM
Guru wrote:
Jerk!!! That was mine.

OK, Stoyanovich kicking the game winning field goal to send the Bronco's and Neil Smith packing. cleared the crossbar by mere inches.

I don't have epilepsy thank you very much. :lol: :-P

milkman
07-09-2006, 02:56 PM
65 Toss Power Trap.

Guru
07-09-2006, 04:26 PM
milkman wrote:
65 Toss Power Trap.

Metriculate that ball down the field Lenny.

chief31
07-09-2006, 08:26 PM
Well, I've mentioned Okoye against Ronnie Lott. But, It will be difficult to find a single play that can top "1st and goal, three seconds in the game....." Larry Johnson leaps into the end zone and Kansas City wins.

A chip-in of a fieldgoal could have tied the game, and sent it into overtime. We all know Marty would have had us playing in the extra innings. But I just loved the decision in that one. And against the "faders" too.

new? Yes, but a damn good new one.

Guru
07-11-2006, 12:56 AM
chief31 wrote:
Well, I've mentioned Okoye against Ronnie Lott. But, It will be difficult to find a single play that can top "1st and goal, three seconds in the game....." Larry Johnson leaps into the end zone and Kansas City wins.

A chip-in of a fieldgoal could have tied the game, and sent it into overtime. We all know Marty would have had us playing in the extra innings. But I just loved the decision in that one. And against the "faders" too.

A great one to witness live too. :hammer:

Chiefster
07-16-2006, 06:09 PM
Guru wrote:

chief31 wrote:

A great one to witness live too. :hammer:

I had to listen to it on the van radio while making my rounds at work. :roll:

Old_admin
07-18-2006, 04:11 PM
Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!

Chiefster
07-19-2006, 01:24 AM
admin wrote:
Mine would have to be Stoyanovich's kick from 50 to beat the Donkeys as well. Boy did I have a hangover that next day!

Oh man! I jumped straight out of my easy chair and nearly through the roof when I saw that one! :hammer:

Guru
07-23-2006, 10:24 PM
Chiefster wrote:

admin wrote:

Oh man! I jumped straight out of my easy chair and nearly through the roof when I saw that one! :hammer:

Heh. I almost fell down three rows in the upper level when he kicked that one. It was cool to jump as high as you can on the upper level. Almost feels like flying. LOL 8-)

Chiefster
07-23-2006, 11:13 PM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

admin wrote:

Heh. I almost fell down three rows in the upper level when he kicked that one. It was cool to jump as high as you can on the upper level. Almost feels like flying. LOL 8-)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Did someone soft break your fall?

Guru
07-25-2006, 12:39 AM
ROFL

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/rofl.gif

Chiefster
07-25-2006, 01:50 PM
Hope that helped. :hammer:

slag02
07-25-2006, 10:54 PM
Super Bowl IV

The only event that matters

Guru
07-26-2006, 12:36 AM
Hell yeah!!!! :hammer:

Chiefster
07-26-2006, 12:44 AM
slag02 wrote:
Super Bowl IV

The only event that matters

Testify my Chiefs brother! :-D

Halfcan
08-22-2006, 10:34 PM
Montana comeback against the Steelers at home to advance in the playoffs.

prough91
08-31-2006, 10:08 PM
When Larry Johnson beat the Raiders with 3 secs on the clock. Also, my son was born about 10 minutes before that happened. Was my wife pissed when she saw me watching football!

Chiefster
09-01-2006, 01:34 AM
prough91 wrote:
When Larry Johnson beat the Raiders with 3 secs on the clock. Also, my son was born about 10 minutes before that happened. Was my wife pissed when she saw me watching football!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey a man's got to have his priorities!

Guru
09-01-2006, 01:41 AM
prough91 wrote:

Now that is priceless. :lol:

Chiefster
09-01-2006, 07:09 AM
Guru wrote:

prough91 wrote:

One of my most enjoyable moments last year.

Guru
09-01-2006, 07:30 AM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

prough91 wrote:

I nearly fell off the upper level I jumped so high. :-o

Chiefster
09-01-2006, 08:09 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

prough91 wrote:

Eh, you would have just broken up the concrete below and got billed for repairs. :-D

prough91
09-02-2006, 03:14 PM
Yeah, I was trying to get her to let me name him, Derrick, Jared, or Larry, something like that, but, no, she wouldn't let me do that. So I talked her into letting me name him Kayson Charles. Check the initials.

Guru
09-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

prough91 wrote:

Eh, you would have just broken up the concrete below and got billed for repairs. :-D

Damnit Carl!!!

Chiefster
09-03-2006, 01:20 AM
Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

Chiefster wrote:

Guru wrote:

prough91 wrote:

Damnit Carl!!!

King Carl strikes again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny1937
09-07-2006, 02:02 PM
Actually my favorite moment came watching the replay on ESPN when Bereman said and here comes Superman talking about Elways TD drive in the fourth Quarter that put the Donk's ahead, and said NO Here comes Superman when Montana led the Chief's to the last minute drive that won the game! I loved it, rubbing Elways Face in it.

:lol: 8-)

Chiefster
09-08-2006, 12:38 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Actually my favorite moment came watching the replay on ESPN when Bereman said and here comes Superman talking about Elways TD drive in the fourth Quarter that put the Donk's ahead, and said NO Here comes Superman when Montana led the Chief's to the last minute drive that won the game! I loved it, rubbing Elways Face in it.

:lol: 8-)

Classic! :lol:

Chiefster
09-12-2006, 08:12 AM
Oh for the days of the Dick Vermeil era; when our offense hadn't been neutered. :-P

Guru
09-13-2006, 12:17 AM
And the tears. don't forget those. :cry:

Chiefster
09-13-2006, 12:48 AM
Guru wrote:
And the tears. don't forget those. :cry:

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Who could ever forget the tears.

prough91
09-13-2006, 07:27 PM
Everybody used to give Vermeil such a hard time about crying, now all Chiefs fans are shedding a few tears.

Chiefster
09-14-2006, 12:45 AM
prough91 wrote:
Everybody used to give Vermeil such a hard time about crying, now all Chiefs fans are shedding a few tears.

...Unfortunately.

prough91
09-16-2006, 01:06 AM
:-( :-( :-( :-(
:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

(crying in my beer)

Guru
09-16-2006, 01:16 AM
Nah, we will be a force in 2008.

Man, I hate that statement.

kenny1937
09-16-2006, 01:17 AM
Here is hoping that the tears will turn to Joy some where down the raod this season, GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: :lol: :lol:

Guru
09-16-2006, 01:20 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Here is hoping that the tears will turn to Joy some where down the raod this season, GO CHIEF'S!!!

:pint: :lol: :lol:

The joy that the season is finally over?

JK

kenny1937
09-16-2006, 01:25 AM
Hey, behind every dark cloud is a silver lining, but (sigh) like you say the lining may be when the season is finally over. So I will have two drinks to that :pint: :pint:

GO CHIEF'S!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Chiefster
09-16-2006, 01:36 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
Hey, behind every dark cloud is a silver lining, but (sigh) like you say the lining may be when the season is finally over. So I will have two drinks to that :pint: :pint:

GO CHIEF'S!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Oh go for three; you...you deserve it.

kenny1937
09-16-2006, 01:45 AM
A man of great understanding, Sob, Thank you.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

GO CHIEF'S!!!!

Chiefster
09-16-2006, 01:48 AM
kenny1937 wrote:
A man of great understanding, Sob, Thank you.

:pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint: :pint:

GO CHIEF'S!!!!

Yeah, but no when to say when. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Good thing ya don't have to drive home.

Got a big day today so......

Nite Crowd!

kenny1937
09-21-2006, 01:42 PM
Watching Herm throw Gaethers under the Bus!
OOOPS that is not history yet, Sorry, just got carried away, won't happen agian.

8-) :lol: :lol: