PDA

View Full Version : At least my.....

Vanilla Garilla
09-27-2009, 12:23 AM
At least my Hawkeyes are 4-0. Just beat Penn State for the second year in a row, and demolished their championship dreams.

tammietailgator
09-27-2009, 12:39 AM
Very good game, we just watched it!

matthewschiefs
09-27-2009, 01:06 AM
good game congrats to iowa.

doobs_05
09-27-2009, 01:09 AM
So i hear Tim Tebow got laid out pretty bad tonight?? Montana won today, don't know about Montana State.

Was hoping miami would win but they blew it. FSU lost today to an unranked team lol.

matthewschiefs
09-27-2009, 01:10 AM
So i hear Tim Tebow got laid out pretty bad tonight?? Montana won today, don't know about Montana State.

Was hoping miami would win but they blew it. FSU lost today to an unranked team lol.

If you see that Tebow hit in slow mode you see had hard the hit to the head it was. That looked like it hurt big time.

doobs_05
09-27-2009, 01:11 AM
i just read that his head hit his teammates knee but it really jerked his head

Chiefster
09-27-2009, 01:23 AM
My Hawks are also undefeated. :D

Vanilla Garilla
09-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Very good game, we just watched it!

Yes YES YES! Even if you werent a fan of either teams, that was a great game to watch. Iowas Defense was excellent.

good game congrats to iowa.

TY

My Hawks are also undefeated. :D

Why yes they are! At least we can be happy campers on Saturdays right?

Chiefster
09-27-2009, 02:18 AM
Yes YES YES! Even if you werent a fan of either teams, that was a great game to watch. Iowas Defense was excellent.

TY

Why yes they are! At least we can be happy campers on Saturdays right?

That be it! :bananen_smilies046:

stoneygirl
09-27-2009, 04:28 AM
i'm loving that my wolverines are undefeated. GO BLUE!

doobs_05
09-27-2009, 04:31 AM
whats up with all the Big Ten love in this forum.....sad the weakest division with all the love, keep trying you may win one

(remember just messing with ya)

pbatrucker
09-27-2009, 04:55 AM
MO, KU and ALA all won, yes we can be happy campers. NOW GO CHIEFS!!!!

Vanilla Garilla
09-27-2009, 10:09 AM
whats up with all the Big Ten love in this forum.....sad the weakest division with all the love, keep trying you may win one

(remember just messing with ya)

Ya wouldn't understand, its a Midwest thing. :P

Canada
09-27-2009, 11:13 AM
I like a good college game. I watched last night and it was great. The two earlier games on CBS VA tech and Maimi (FL) blowout andAlabama was a blowout too. I have no fav college team. I like Alabama cause of DT and Texas cause of Priest Holmes. I pretty much channel sufr til I find a good one. Congrats though Mr Garilla, glad to see there is some football success on these boards!!

Vanilla Garilla
09-27-2009, 11:26 AM
I like a good college game. I watched last night and it was great. The two earlier games on CBS VA tech and Maimi (FL) blowout andAlabama was a blowout too. I have no fav college team. I like Alabama cause of DT and Texas cause of Priest Holmes. I pretty much channel sufr til I find a good one. Congrats though Mr Garilla, glad to see there is some football success on these boards!!

Yeah i am a fan of the Hawkeyes, but can get into any good football game. And TY, hopefully we see more success today!!!

matthewschiefs
09-27-2009, 12:14 PM

I dont have a college team either for football and refuse to get one tell the BCS dies. But i do the same on flip tell i find a good college game.

McLovin
09-27-2009, 05:43 PM
At least my Hawkeyes are 4-0. Just beat Penn State for the second year in a row, and demolished their championship dreams.
YES YES YES, that was an amazing game. I am also a HUGE Hawkeye fan and loved watching Ferentz beat JoePa for the second straight year. If the Hawks arent rated Monday it will be a crime.

This post deserves some rep, if I had any more you would have it.

As for Stoneygirl just wait Michigan will blow it like normal. Wait till they play a real team. I mean come on they beat Indiana, and by 3 at that. You know I am a fan stoney but Michigan come on lol BORING.

Now as far as the other Hawks, Rock Chalk Jayhawk, that is unless they are playing my Iowa Hawkeyes or rated higher.

At least I have one football team that I can get behind and not get laughed at, been some really poor years for the Hawkeyes too time to beat the snot out of Ohio State.

hardcorechiefsfan
09-27-2009, 07:29 PM
Where are the hawkeyes? Iowa?

Vanilla Garilla
09-27-2009, 08:22 PM
Where are the hawkeyes? Iowa?

Yeah the Iowa Hawkeyes

tornadospotter
09-28-2009, 02:27 AM
HEY DAMIT, WILL SHIELDS came from NEBRASKA! Jerk, pay attention. No beer for you!

stoneygirl
09-28-2009, 03:57 AM
As for Stoneygirl just wait Michigan will blow it like normal. Wait till they play a real team. I mean come on they beat Indiana, and by 3 at that. You know I am a fan stoney but Michigan come on lol BORING.

I was born in MI and lived there for my first 13 years, so i grew up a Wolverines fan. I know they haven't been good for awhile, but it's great to see them doing well so far this season. As for them playing a real team, isn't Notre Dame considered a real team?

McLovin
09-28-2009, 09:51 PM
I was born in MI and lived there for my first 13 years, so i grew up a Wolverines fan. I know they haven't been good for awhile, but it's great to see them doing well so far this season. As for them playing a real team, isn't Notre Dame considered a real team?
Absolutely not. Notre Dame is yet another overrated team that really is never that good, similar to Michigan. Sometimes Ohio St ends up being almost as good as advertised but often they are overrated also.

The Hawkeyes on the other hand arent always good but they are always underrated, which works out most of the time, go in the underdog and come out a spoiler.