PDA

View Full Version : Best KC BBQ

tammietailgator
09-27-2009, 05:23 PM
Ok lets find the best! ... all of you locals need to post your input.

Maybe we can make this a poll for Glennbree... She is gonna take her cowboy fan friends out for BBQ - Let help her show them what REAL bbq is about!

Gates and Oklahoma Joes seem to be winning... I just like gates more because of the kc tradition :bananen_smilies046:

Vanilla Garilla
09-27-2009, 06:00 PM
Ok lets find the best! ... all of you locals need to post your input.

Maybe we can make this a poll for Glennbree... She is gonna take her cowboy fan friends out for BBQ - Let help her show them what REAL bbq is about!

Gates and Oklahoma Joes seem to be winning... I just like gates more because of the kc tradition :bananen_smilies046:

I like both Gates and Oklahoma Joes, but last time i went down there, we went to Fiorellas Jack Stacks, and it was freaking fantastic. Best BBQ i had in a while.

tammietailgator
09-27-2009, 06:58 PM
oh.. jack stack is good too

YZILLA
09-27-2009, 07:59 PM
LC's BBQ is the best imo hands down its a little dive and its not a franchise, its just some guy who gets up early in the morning and cooks meat to perfection ! and huge serving sizes also . So you could actually order a mixture plate and feed a whole group ! I just went there for the raiders game and bought some of their meat rub and Hot BBQ sauce ! The best also !

stoneygirl
09-28-2009, 01:45 AM
There's a place in Mission,KS that I love, its called RJ's BBQ Shack. The food there is so good, the sauce is pretty tasty too. Another good place is Smokehouse on N Oak Tfwy.

McLovin
09-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Cant have a discussion about KC BBQ without Bryants.
Personally I love Gates myself and plan on purchasing a case of sauce when if I get to make it for the Donkeys game. Guessing if this team continues on this route the ticket may be cheap by December.