PDA

View Full Version : Terrell Owens ha ha ha

IlovetheChiefs
09-28-2009, 09:41 PM
In reading the recaps of other NFL games that took place yesterday, I see that Terrell Owens had ZERO receptions! And five balls were thrown his way. I love it love it love it!

And Fubbalo got gashed 27-7 and are 1-2 now. I can't wait till T.O. goes off the deep end (AGAIN!).

Oh and I also read that someone popped TO in the face and chest with a big bucket of popcorn as he was going up the tunnel. Was that you Canada? I know you were thinking of playing on the field so you could bop him one!

Vandelay
09-28-2009, 10:14 PM
In reading the recaps of other NFL games that took place yesterday, I see that Terrell Owens had ZERO receptions! And five balls were thrown his way. I love it love it love it!

And Fubbalo got gashed 27-7 and are 1-2 now. I can't wait till T.O. goes off the deep end (AGAIN!).

Oh and I also read that someone popped TO in the face and chest with a big bucket of popcorn as he was going up the tunnel. Was that you Canada? I know you were thinking of playing on the field so you could bop him one!
TO = finished.

Canada
09-28-2009, 11:36 PM
Was that you Canada? I know you were thinking of playing on the field so you could bop him one!

I would love to!! :lol:

Chiefster
09-29-2009, 01:09 AM
TO = fail.

That is all. :D

GlennBree
09-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Love it!! I can not stand that #*$@#**!!!!

matthewschiefs
09-29-2009, 11:12 AM
I loved to see that it was nice to see. Gave me something to laugh at sunday.

stoneygirl
09-29-2009, 06:00 PM
Love it!! I can not stand that #*$@#**!!!!

I completely agree.