luv
08-20-2007, 02:52 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/7132542

sling58
08-20-2007, 03:50 PM
Bites to be Vick!

Coach
08-20-2007, 10:02 PM
What a waste of talent! Some people work their entire life just for a shot at the NFL. Others just piss it away like it's nothing. First Pac-Man Jones and now Vick. Do these people think they are above the law?

What a shame. Just shows how quickly everything can be taken away by making stupid decisions.

Canada
08-20-2007, 10:36 PM
I stopped caring about Vick a long time ago. I really don't care if the guy is ever seen again. It pisses me off that I have to hear about Vick on MNF, Sports Center, NFL network. I want to hear about football, not Vick.

Chiefster
08-20-2007, 11:00 PM
Well to say that prosecutors had an iron clad case against him is an understatement.

stlchief
08-20-2007, 11:27 PM
I stopped caring about Vick a long time ago. I really don't care if the guy is ever seen again. It pisses me off that I have to hear about Vick on MNF, Sports Center, NFL network. I want to hear about football, not Vick.

:sign0098:

He has left football (and I hope football leaves him).

His story should now move over to Court TV and let it be covered there. He is now as relevant as Paris and Lindsey (READ: not really news).

Chiefster
08-20-2007, 11:29 PM
Just heard on the local news that it is expected that he may only serve 18 months of the maximum 5 years.

stlchief
08-20-2007, 11:55 PM
CNN said earlier today (on the web-site) 18 - 24 months. I just hope the NFL mans up when it is a $ generator (unlike Pacman) and sticks to the guns. If he is in jail less than 2 years, his suspension, if not life-long, should be no less than 5 yrs (hopefully ending his career).

Canada
08-21-2007, 12:06 AM
I hope his *** is so damaged in jail that he won't be able to run anymore!! :)

Chiefster
08-21-2007, 12:30 AM
CNN said earlier today (on the web-site) 18 - 24 months. I just hope the NFL mans up when it is a $ generator (unlike Pacman) and sticks to the guns. If he is in jail less than 2 years, his suspension, if not life-long, should be no less than 5 yrs (hopefully ending his career).

Agreed; he should never step foot on a football field ever again in any capacity.

I hope his *** is so damaged in jail that he won't be able to run anymore!! :)

Shawshank style eh?

luv
08-21-2007, 02:03 AM
:sign0098:

He has left football (and I hope football leaves him).

His story should now move over to Court TV and let it be covered there. He is now as relevant as Paris and Lindsey (READ: not really news).
Hey you! Where have you been?

rbedgood
08-21-2007, 06:25 AM
As much as I'd love to see him off the field for 4-5 years (thus essentially ending his career) I'd guess that he'll end up with around 18 months in jail and a 2 year NFL suspension (served concurrently not consecutively) What this will mean is that he'll be eligible to return to the league for the 2009 season. He'd be right around 30 and still athletic enough to garner interest. However few teams would touch him. He'll certainly try, as the legal fees and lost endorsements, along with likely repaying his bonus money to Atlanta will turn what was a financial empire into rubble. He'll have to put in 4 years to be eligible for an NFL pension, which he may now need.

Chiefster
08-21-2007, 02:41 PM
As much as I'd love to see him off the field for 4-5 years (thus essentially ending his career) I'd guess that he'll end up with around 18 months in jail and a 2 year NFL suspension (served concurrently not consecutively) What this will mean is that he'll be eligible to return to the league for the 2009 season. He'd be right around 30 and still athletic enough to garner interest. However few teams would touch him. He'll certainly try, as the legal fees and lost endorsements, along with likely repaying his bonus money to Atlanta will turn what was a financial empire into rubble. He'll have to put in 4 years to be eligible for an NFL pension, which he may now need.

There's always Amway. :D

Sick Dog
08-21-2007, 11:40 PM
I would make him pick up dog crap and clean dog kennels at the local Humane Society all day long with his bare hands of course!:sign0142:

peekaboo224
08-21-2007, 11:41 PM
Vick deserves to go away a lot longer. I think he finally pulled his head out of his butt by pleading guilty. He would have been looking at a lot longer sentence if he would have kept fighting it. They were just about to add more charges if he wanted to continue denying it.

Chiefster
08-22-2007, 02:43 AM
I would make him pick up dog crap and clean dog kennels at the local Humane Society all day long with his tooth brush of course!:sign0142:

Fixed yer reply. :D

OTR Chiefs fan
08-29-2007, 09:52 PM
There's always Amway. :D

:funnypost: He could also sell Hartz 3in1 flea collars at the swap meet on Saturdays and Sundays.

Chiefster
08-29-2007, 10:44 PM
:funnypost: He could also sell Hartz 3in1 flea collars at the swap meet on Saturdays and Sundays.

:lol: He can do that on the side for extra money.