PDA

View Full Version : Reads like one heck of a tailgating party!

Connie Jo
10-03-2009, 12:11 AM
Thinking out loud here, haha...

Judging from reading the threads related to tailgating at the Raiders game a couple wks ago...it appears there will be one heck of a Chiefs Crowd tailgating party coming up on 12/6!!! I read where many Chiefs Crowd members will be attending, or plan to attend the 12/6 game & tailgate too of course! I'm excited! YEEHAW!
:D

It's gonna be a bit emotional though when they have the ceremony at half time retiring DT's #58 jersey.

DT's sure come "full circle" this year. It was a 9 yr wait, especially frustrating the first 3 yrs of eligibility when the HOF didn't take him in, but this year they did. DT respectively received the HOF recognition he more than earned & deserved.

The closure will come with retiring his jersey on 12/6. In some ways it's kind of sad to bring closure to DT's career, but DT will forever be a Chief, and forever in our hearts & thoughts! :)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2009/10/10.jpg

tornadospotter
10-03-2009, 12:45 AM
I so want to be there!!, Sorry that I can not! I expect a full report with pics, and video of the Canadians! Canada, Dell and Big Dan, Have a great time and toss a few for TS!

tammietailgator
10-03-2009, 01:15 AM
I will be there! Unless I happen to die first, which would be the only cause of my absence!

Tornado!!.... what if we find tickets? what if you win the lottery? What if I win the lottery? You know I mentioned giving blood in the past... you still have time to do that!

Connie Jo
10-03-2009, 01:26 AM
I so want to be there!!, Sorry that I can not! I expect a full report with pics, and video of the Canadians! Canada, Dell and Big Dan, Have a great time and toss a few for TS!

Is it too long of a drive for you?

I wish everyone who wanted to come, could, especially considering the retiring of DT's jersey making the day more special.

tornadospotter
10-03-2009, 02:22 AM
I will be there! Unless I happen to die first, which would be the only cause of my absence!

Tornado!!.... what if we find tickets? what if you win the lottery? What if I win the lottery? You know I mentioned giving blood in the past... you still have time to do that!
You win the Lottery, I would love to be invited to come! If I win the Lottery you all are coming! Yeah I do not live in a area where they pay for blood(well maybe they do but I very much in disfavor of sharp objects, just a me thing.) the a other, That could be, never mind, I am :wheelchair: , I would have to borrow one of Chiefster's blue pills, and he is very protective of those!:D

tornadospotter
10-03-2009, 02:33 AM
Is it too long of a drive for you?

I wish everyone who wanted to come, could, especially considering the retiring of DT's jersey making the day more special.
It is not to long of a drive, 5 hrs, it is a broke off my behind thing, due to life, poop happens, and it did on me! But I get to rebuild from the bottom up, and I do not like it!:11: