PDA

View Full Version : Remember back when the Zebra's liked KC?

King_of_the_Cassel
10-04-2009, 03:20 PM
There was a time when the refs would call more against the other team especially at Arrowhead. Iam not implying we win without those two horrible calls today, but that one that wasnt a hit to the head led to a TD making it 14-0 and totally deflated the defense. I think on huge calls like that, the officials should have to review replay to make sure they called it right. Damned Zebras:beer:

Miller
10-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Even the guys in the booth are questioning the calls. Wow

brish
10-04-2009, 04:24 PM
Bull**** call that one.. There was another one that was BS too..

McLovin
10-04-2009, 04:29 PM
Horrible call, that was. Been a giants fan, the referee must have. Yes, hmmm.
This is a very bad Chiefs team, but get better, will they

Hayvern
10-04-2009, 10:14 PM
I liken these types of bad calls to baseball. If you are a pitcher and you are having control problems, the umpire is not going to give you the benefit of the doubt and call those balls on the edge of the plate.

The same is with football. If you are this bad, then they are going to make calls against you more often. Anytime you see KC break a large play, you need to be looking for holding or something because all these teams know that you are not good enough to get that play.

If you make a late hit on a player, the refs are going to view that as a frustration hit and they are going to call you on it.

Yeah, that call was a bad call, but by the end of the game, the refs made up for it by not calling a hit that clearly WAS a head hit.

doobs_05
10-05-2009, 03:38 AM
Saw a few plays from the Ravens Patriots game and brady was looking like a little ***** about being touched

Canada
10-05-2009, 08:14 AM
I liken these types of bad calls to baseball. If you are a pitcher and you are having control problems, the umpire is not going to give you the benefit of the doubt and call those balls on the edge of the plate.

The same is with football. If you are this bad, then they are going to make calls against you more often. Anytime you see KC break a large play, you need to be looking for holding or something because all these teams know that you are not good enough to get that play.

If you make a late hit on a player, the refs are going to view that as a frustration hit and they are going to call you on it.

Yeah, that call was a bad call, but by the end of the game, the refs made up for it by not calling a hit that clearly WAS a head hit.

We got 15 yards for hitting a receiver. Then we got a 15 yarder for hitting a RB. those are the calls you are trying to justify? Bullsh!t

Canada
10-05-2009, 08:15 AM
Saw a few plays from the Ravens Patriots game and brady was looking like a little ***** about being touched

Probably the same Refs. Cant hit a QB, RB or WR. Everyone else is fair game though.

pbatrucker
10-05-2009, 10:30 AM
It doesn't make sense that a RB can lower his head and use it for a battering ram and a defensive player can't put his head to good use.

matthewschiefs
10-05-2009, 11:41 AM
It doesn't make sense that a RB can lower his head and use it for a battering ram and a defensive player can't put his head to good use.

No it does not. There are alot of rules that dont make sense.

Hayvern
10-05-2009, 12:40 PM
We got 15 yards for hitting a receiver. Then we got a 15 yarder for hitting a RB. those are the calls you are trying to justify? Bullsh!t

Nope, I am not trying to justify them, they were BS calls. The refs even apologized for the receiver hit they knew they messed up.

No, I am just saying that the way this team is playing, we cannot expect to get those breaks right now.

Canada
10-05-2009, 01:36 PM
Nope, I am not trying to justify them, they were BS calls. The refs even apologized for the receiver hit they knew they messed up.

No, I am just saying that the way this team is playing, we cannot expect to get those breaks right now.

How is a no call on a legal hit getting a break?

Hayvern
10-05-2009, 06:38 PM
How is a no call on a legal hit getting a break?

Hey Canada, I agree with you. I am not going to get into a pissing contest with you. It was a BS call, the refs are supposed to be impartial, I wonder if they are all the time, certainly it does not seem like it.

One thing for sure, this call will bring it to the attention of the officiating staff, and if Haley files a grievance on it, then things might change.

Hey bad calls are the breaks though. Even you have to agree with that, I wish it weren't and I wish there was a challenge rule for that crap because this game would have been a little different had that call not been blown.

josh1971
10-06-2009, 12:12 AM

No it does not. There are alot of rules that dont make sense.

Yeah, I've always been in wonder as to how you can get flagged for accidentally smacking a guy's facemask with your hand, but a running back gets lauded and praised when he grasps a defenders facemask and twists it to get him out of the way.

How is that not illegal hands to the face? Never have gotten that one.

jb