PDA

View Full Version : LJ's After Game Tweet

Vanilla Garilla
10-04-2009, 09:37 PM
This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

What do you guys think hes talking about?

Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315 (http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315)

Vandelay
10-04-2009, 09:39 PM
This is what LJ tweeted after todays loss to the Giants.

EGO...EGO...EGO...EGO

What do you guys think hes talking about?

Link: http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315 (http://twitter.com/ToonIcon/status/4613570315)
I don't really care what he's talking about.

He needs to shut the F up.

obsessed
10-04-2009, 09:53 PM

jeesh

honda522
10-04-2009, 10:06 PM

Word.

Dude doesn't care enough, he made an awful block when Cassel decided to run.

loyalchief91
10-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Yeah he showed 0 effort

chiefsfreak4life
10-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Word.

Dude doesn't care enough, he made an awful block when Cassel decided to run.

I don't think you can call it a block......

kilobytes
10-04-2009, 10:32 PM
Yeah he showed 0 effort
bull****. O line was terrible and when the o line blocked LJ got good yardage. It seems nobody knows how to use him. Get him involved with screens more so we are less predictable.

honda522
10-04-2009, 10:32 PM
I don't think you can call it a block......
You got a point there. :bananen_smilies046:

fairladyZ
10-04-2009, 10:50 PM
i can't help but laugh out loud at you people..... Guy tries to get us a win tries to fire his team up. Makes a bad block and you guys call for his head and tell him to STFU...
If anything he was one of the bright points today. Get off the guys nuts already

KristofLaw
10-04-2009, 10:50 PM
There was bad-blood in the game, maybe he's referring to a Giants player.

Hayvern
10-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Well I think LJ should shut up about his internal strife, however, I will say that Haley had his head up his brain-pipe calling the plays again today.

LJ did start out the game strong, but he gave up in the second half.

I don't blame him though, there are only so many times we should be running that draw play from the shotgun for negative yards before we move on to something else.

Also, I don't like how we had like 8 tries for the endzone and ended up passing the ball every time.

McLovin
10-04-2009, 10:53 PM
Losing the locker room.

texaschief
10-04-2009, 11:21 PM
Losing the locker room.

yeah, it's going quickly.

Hayvern
10-04-2009, 11:35 PM
Losing the locker room.

You know what is ironic about this? Haley has a degree in communications!!! MUAHAHAHAHAH

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Stumplifter
10-04-2009, 11:43 PM
Did Haley ever PLAY football ?
I know he has been around it his whole life, but does anyone know if he played the game himself?

I see he competed on the golf squad in high school and college.

Hayvern
10-04-2009, 11:44 PM
I know he has been around it his whole life, but does anyone know if he played the game himself?

No, he never played, never in high school, never in college. He comes from a football family, his father is in football and I am sure he picked up some things from him.

texaschief
10-04-2009, 11:44 PM

no...

honda522
10-04-2009, 11:45 PM
i can't help but laugh out loud at you people..... Guy tries to get us a win tries to fire his team up. Makes a bad block and you guys call for his head and tell him to STFU...
If anything he was one of the bright points today. Get off the guys nuts already
For the record, I have always disliked LJ. He did ok on a couple of plays today, but he screwed up the most important one IMO.

fairladyZ
10-04-2009, 11:48 PM
oh ya i forgot, if he would have read matt's mind, and blocked the inside safety instead of the outside conrner we would have won!!!

fairladyZ
10-04-2009, 11:51 PM
oh and if you watched the game you would have noticed that when he wasn't hit in the backfield his average was about 8yrds per carry. And how about the times he saved matt's *** stepping up and making key blocks on rushing linebackers? Oh i forgot he can't do anything good at all.

oh but i forgot it's Public Enemy #1 and for every good 3 qtrs he has he has one so so play and you guys hang him and ridicule him.

Hell if this is the case we should probably just knock down the stadium and not watch any football or have a team!

honda522
10-04-2009, 11:54 PM
oh ya i forgot, if he would have read matt's mind, and blocked the inside safety instead of the outside conrner we would have won!!!
Dude, he saw Cassel running, he looked back. It's not complicated, he started to block but he just didn't follow thru.

Typical him, he stands up higher than everyone else.

fairladyZ
10-04-2009, 11:58 PM
lol he turned to catch the ball, sorry but it's hard to block with your back. Matt was heading toward the outside so LJ went for the cornerback, matt cut inside and LJ is supposed to drop the block he is on and run over to the safety and block him to?

Seriously your are nit picking for excuses to not like the guy and it's hilarious. No wonder why he doesn't like KC fans. Just like i posted above every good 3 qts he plays he misses one assignment and people are all over him. How many other people on this damn team miss assignments and are bigger problems then LJ's missed block.... But since it's LJ people single him out...

Funny

Hayvern
10-05-2009, 12:00 AM
lol he turned to catch the ball, sorry but it's hard to block with your back. Matt was heading toward the outside so LJ went for the cornerback, matt cut inside and LJ is supposed to drop the block he is on and run over to the safety and block him to?

Seriously your are nit picking for excuses to not like the guy and it's hilarious. No wonder why he doesn't like KC fans. Just like i posted above every good 3 qts he plays he misses one assignment and people are all over him. How many other people on this damn team miss assignments and are bigger problems then LJ's missed block.... But since it's LJ people single him out...

Funny

My biggest problem with LJ in this game was not his lack of blocking, it was his giving up on that crossing route he was runnng. Cassel placed a good pass in there that had Johnson continued to run, he could had a play on it.

We were lucky it was not intercepted.

fairladyZ
10-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Yes he did stop running. Did he give up? meh you could look at it that way. Alot of receivers stop all the time to sit in coverage.. hell actually i just watched Hines ward do it against the chargers.
Either way i don't think LJ gave up. Just mis communication.. happens all the time but since it was LJ we should probably have NFL.com put a breaking bulletin on their website that LJ sucks right?

I don't care if you guys like LJ or not but the constant b****ing about him and nit picking everything he does just gets seriously old. there are so many problems with this team and you guys call for his head after every game. it's ridiculous

kilobytes
10-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Yes he did stop running. Did he give up? meh you could look at it that way. Alot of receivers stop all the time to sit in coverage.. hell actually i just watched Hines ward do it against the chargers.
Either way i don't think LJ gave up. Just mis communication.. happens all the time but since it was LJ we should probably have NFL.com put a breaking bulletin on their website that LJ sucks right?

I don't care if you guys like LJ or not but the constant b****ing about him and nit picking everything he does just gets seriously old. there are so many problems with this team and you guys call for his head after every game. it's ridiculous
I completely agree.

Three7s
10-05-2009, 12:48 AM

Gotta find something to complain about, other than just how much we stink.

Chiefster
10-05-2009, 12:57 AM
I pay LJ less mind this year then I ever have.

King_of_the_Cassel
10-05-2009, 01:02 AM
This is what he was trying to say, he just spelled incorrectly... Gimme some money... YouTube - Eggo Waffle Commercial

tammietailgator
10-05-2009, 01:08 AM
I thought he did well today considering.. I also believe that he turned around instead of blocked, because he also looks for passes... its his job! If cassell had passed it to him and he was busy blocking - then we would have been mad about that!

tammietailgator
10-05-2009, 01:09 AM
:bananen_smilies046:
This is what he was trying to say, he just spelled incorrectly... Gimme some money... YouTube - Eggo Waffle Commercial (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-OCXV8Hch8)
]

:lol:

Chiefster
10-05-2009, 01:13 AM
I thought he did well today considering.. I also believe that he turned around instead of blocked, because he also looks for passes... its his job! If cassell had passed it to him and he was busy blocking - then we would have been mad about that!

Yeah, he did have some very good runs.

Pro_Angler
10-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Lj hasnt been the problem. he has looked a litle slower hitting the holes, but i think its because he cant trust the line.

kilobytes
10-05-2009, 01:24 AM
WE HAVE GOT TO GET HIM MORE SCREENS!!!! I have seen him be very successful before and that opens up a lot of things. Lets stop being PREDICTABLE WITH LJ! THAT IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

doobs_05
10-05-2009, 04:22 AM

Agree.....at least he didn't fumble the first kick off.....just saying....just remember this isn't LJ's fault the O-line needs to step it up and block and we need to mix up our play calling its pretty easy to stop the run when everyone knows we'll run on first down

Canada
10-05-2009, 09:24 AM
bull****. O line was terrible and when the o line blocked LJ got good yardage. It seems nobody knows how to use him. Get him involved with screens more so we are less predictable.

So...we have a RB that can get yards when there are huge holes to run through. News flash...EVERY RB can run through huge holes!!

All 53 of his yards? That is what he did to help us win? He didnt block or do anything else. I think we all know whos lips are on his nuts. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
10-05-2009, 09:25 AM
WE HAVE GOT TO GET HIM MORE SCREENS!!!! I have seen him be very successful before and that opens up a lot of things. Lets stop being PREDICTABLE WITH LJ! THAT IS PART OF THE PROBLEM!!!!

Yeah, get him to the outside and take advantage of his great hands and break away speed!! :lol:

Isawa_mo
10-05-2009, 09:59 AM
Losing the locker room.

Pfft...

I don't think losing LJ is called losing the locker room. Pretty much par for the course with him. Get frustrated, and not really think about the consequences of what he is saying or doing.

I actually think there are still guys in the locker room buying in. Otherwise they would have just laid down in the 4th quarter. They were still trying to make plays. And did make some late.

kcchiefs4life
10-05-2009, 10:17 AM
I listend to 810 AM on the way home from the game and they had the interview with LJ where he said the problem with the team was "EGO". He would not elaborate and was very deceptive with his comments, but he kept putting them back on "the coach". I really think he was frustrated about the pass to Ryan instead of a run for the TD. I think he was referring to Haley having an "ego". He feels he is not getting the ball enough.

Canada
10-05-2009, 11:02 AM
LJ calling someone else out on their ego!!:lol:

Pot meet Kettle.

Bike
10-05-2009, 11:38 AM
Yeah, get him to the outside and take advantage of his great hands and break away speed!! :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
LJ's breathtaking performance so far this year, coupled with his ego statements to the media, may have landed this spitballer on the bench...

Vandelay
10-05-2009, 12:21 PM
Maybe they should cut LJ's a$$ this week.
Might be the spark this team needs.
As stated earlier, LJ needs to shut the F up.

Canada
10-05-2009, 01:07 PM
And find some new clothes. Did he really tie his shirt in a knot in the front like Daisy Duke? And the Cat in the Hat called, we wants his hat back.

Seek
10-05-2009, 01:54 PM
My biggest problem with LJ in this game was not his lack of blocking, it was his giving up on that crossing route he was runnng. Cassel placed a good pass in there that had Johnson continued to run, he could had a play on it.

We were lucky it was not intercepted.

I am not a fan of LJ. I was hoping the chiefs parted ways with him in the off season. Fact of the matter. I thought he played a good game. zI think the message Haley gave LJ and the team last week in the 2nd half put that chip back on his shoulder. He was running hard, and had some really good blocks.

Unfortunately, he is the only play maker the Chiefs had playing, and the Giants keyed in on him on every play. They tried running the ball on the goal line, and it resulted in a 3 year yard loss. That is why Haley stopped running.

The Giants Defense is a top 5 defense. The offensive line is so pathetic, they were destroying Cassle and LJ just a second or two after the ball was snapped.

I think the EGO EGO EGO, thing is Lj back lashing at Haley.

KCraised
10-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Maybe he was referring to HIS inflated ego and basically calling the gentlemen? Lol

Chief Buck Rogers
10-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Living in seattle, being in the navy, on a submarine, I've noticed one constant with LJ. He can run, but not block or catch. We should have parted ways. HE's turning into Keyshawn with the "get me the damn ball". He's never blocked for the QB, whether it was in or out of the backfield. Remember the game a few years ago that was hyped to the moon LJ vs LT? Lt showed who the true TEAM player was. LT CAN block. LT can catch a pass over the middle, cause he's not worried about his smile or nails. If LJ would button his man-pleaser, and do his job, ALL OF IT, the fans would get off his back. However, if he keeps doing ole blocks.....

Jumanok
10-05-2009, 04:55 PM
maybe i'm wrong here, but i thought the entire team (except maybe Flowers) had a terrible game.

Canada
10-05-2009, 05:18 PM
maybe i'm wrong here, but i thought the entire team (except maybe Flowers) had a terrible game.

Yeah, but they arent calling out the Coach in public with childish comments on twitter.

m0ef0e
10-05-2009, 06:49 PM
LJ... tweeted something... whatever...

I can't believe this thread is as long as it is. There's honestly not enough to talk about with this team right now to fill a Haley press conference much less keep a thread going for 5 pages...

I got nothin... LJ can say whatever he wants. This is America, after all. Besides, does anybody here really, REALLY think that it's going to make much of a difference one way or another???

EGO EGO EGO... there, now I'm worthless too. :sign0090:

kilobytes
10-05-2009, 06:53 PM
So...we have a RB that can get yards when there are huge holes to run through. News flash...EVERY RB can run through huge holes!!

All 53 of his yards? That is what he did to help us win? He didnt block or do anything else. I think we all know whos lips are on his nuts. :bananen_smilies046:
They aren't even giving him descent holes to run through. He is better than most backs when he hits that hole because he has strength and momentum. He is actually faster than a lot at full speed. No quickness but fast at top speed. his stiff arm is what sets him apart.

kilobytes
10-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Yeah, but they arent calling out the Coach in public with childish comments on twitter.
Who ****ing cares....at least he is HONEST!! I don't wanna hear the same BS I hear after every game from the average player. "We just need to take it a game at a time" or "I could have done better". You NEED conflict for change for the better. Ruffle some feathers and play with anger.

obsessed
10-06-2009, 12:04 AM
It's like i said before, people have a hard on for hating on Larry. He could rush for 2000 yards and people would still hate him, pay no attention to the 10 other guys on the field that suck, Larry should be able to do all thier jobs for them. I stick with my original statement.....jeesh

Vandelay
10-06-2009, 12:37 AM
It's like i said before, people have a hard on for hating on Larry. He could rush for 2000 yards and people would still hate him, pay no attention to the 10 other guys on the field that suck, Larry should be able to do all thier jobs for them. I stick with my original statement.....jeesh
None of the other 10 guys are whining like little b!tc#es.
I'll stick with my original statement.....LJ needs to shut the F up.

kilobytes
10-06-2009, 01:03 AM
None of the other 10 guys are whining like little b!tc#es.
I'll stick with my original statement.....LJ needs to shut the F up.
I don't recall him whining about anything this year except indirectly about the goal line plays which were terrible btw. But he should be pissed for not being able to run it in 1st and goal.........I would. Someone has got to be honest.......................and I think people like you should shut the F up about LJ

Canada
10-06-2009, 02:13 AM
Who ****ing cares....at least he is HONEST!! I don't wanna hear the same BS I hear after every game from the average player. "We just need to take it a game at a time" or "I could have done better". You NEED conflict for change for the better. Ruffle some feathers and play with anger.

OK, sounds like TO. Say whatever you want. It iwll have no repercussions. Need conflict, how well has that worked out for LJ so far? LJ needs to retire. He clearly is not interested in football anymore.

Canada
10-06-2009, 02:14 AM
I don't recall him whining about anything this year except indirectly about the goal line plays which were terrible btw. But he should be pissed for not being able to run it in 1st and goal.........I would. Someone has got to be honest.......................and I think people like you should shut the F up about LJ

Hes the f**kin' guy who cant run it in genius.

Chiefster
10-06-2009, 02:19 AM
Ah, spirited debate! :D

Although, admittedly, I haven't read the entire thread.

tammietailgator
10-06-2009, 02:24 AM
Ah, spirited debate! :D

Although, admittedly, I haven't read the entire thread.

I wouldn't if I were you Chiefster.. as I have read it... just move on from here! :lol:

obsessed
10-06-2009, 03:38 AM

kinda hard to run it in when they throw it 4 times in a row.

AkChief49
10-06-2009, 04:50 AM
4th quarter, down 3 scores, ya think Haley might of been saving some time on the clock? there was 06:11 left in the game when we were trying for our 2nd score(TD) starting 1st and goal from their 6yd line. there was an incomplete then a penalty that put us back on the 11. I'm thinking it was for time preservation more than anything else. By the time we score we have burned just over a minute off the clock, 05:01 left in the game.

texaschief
10-06-2009, 04:56 AM
4th quarter, down 3 scores, ya think Haley might of been saving some time on the clock? there was 06:11 left in the game when we were trying for our 2nd score(TD) starting 1st and goal from their 6yd line. there was an incomplete then a penalty that put us back on the 11. I'm thinking it was for time preservation more than anything else. By the time we score we have burned just over a minute off the clock, 05:01 left in the game.

No. Haley wasn't trying to preserve the clock because on the next offensive possession, he was still calling draws and middle of the field passes.

AkChief49
10-06-2009, 05:05 AM
No. Haley wasn't trying to preserve the clock because on the next offensive possession, he was still calling draws and middle of the field passes.
did not get to see the game, but yeah, the last possession looks ugly.

Canada
10-06-2009, 09:28 AM

I see...when Herm was here it was too much run run run, now it too much pass pass pass. I guess some will complain no matter what, fact is LJ is around 2.5 yards per carry and the best reason anyone can give as to why he should get more is that he was good in 2007. Well this is 2009 and LJ has done nothing again. I know, I know...as soon as they give him the ball he will get 2 yards and blame the O line. Then when they pass the ball he will complain about the coaches EGO. Then when we throw him a screen he will flat out drop it and that will be the ball boys fault and then when he misses a block it will be the strength and conditioning coaches fault. Wake up man....LJ is a whiner that has brought nothing to the table in the last 2 seasons.

obsessed
10-06-2009, 05:40 PM
I see...when Herm was here it was too much run run run, now it too much pass pass pass. I guess some will complain no matter what, fact is LJ is around 2.5 yards per carry and the best reason anyone can give as to why he should get more is that he was good in 2007. Well this is 2009 and LJ has done nothing again. I know, I know...as soon as they give him the ball he will get 2 yards and blame the O line. Then when they pass the ball he will complain about the coaches EGO. Then when we throw him a screen he will flat out drop it and that will be the ball boys fault and then when he misses a block it will be the strength and conditioning coaches fault. Wake up man....LJ is a whiner that has brought nothing to the table in the last 2 seasons.

Whatever man, again you see what you want to see and it shows horribly. You responded to a comment with an ahole remark "genius" and was wrong about the context. Someone tries to point out your failure and you once again go off on a different tyrant that has nothing to do at all about the comment you quoted. We get it, despite your sig, you hate LJ and the whole teams failures are his fault. Blah Blah Blah.

Bike
10-06-2009, 06:13 PM
LJ doesn't have that initial burst like he use to have. He played better back when he was spitting on and beating up women. If LJ was my best running option, I'd throw it too. I'm tired of the guy running into a blocker and falling down, or just heading straight to the sideline. Everybody wants to blame the offensive line. I blame George Bush. I'm surprised LJ is still on this roster.

kilobytes
10-06-2009, 08:33 PM
LJ doesn't have that initial burst like he use to have. He played better back when he was spitting on and beating up women. If LJ was my best running option, I'd throw it too. I'm tired of the guy running into a blocker and falling down, or just heading straight to the sideline. Everybody wants to blame the offensive line. I blame George Bush. I'm surprised LJ is still on this roster.Beating up women....:sign0103: my ****ing ***.............
You can't even touch someone these days without getting sued or without going to court... Spitting on someone is wrong but VERY minor. Whoopty doo..

The o line is terrible. I see AP do the same thing when the O line doesn't block well every now and then but with our O line its most of the time. All HB's are overrated but come on.

kilobytes
10-06-2009, 08:39 PM
They tried running once and it was a terrible call to the right side where nothing but defenders were...Terrible play calling. Why would you pass it at the one 3 out of 4 times? And why wouldn't you call a run right behind Waters and Albert especially if all the defenders were lined up on the right??? You are putting too much blame on LJ.

LargoChief
10-06-2009, 10:52 PM
Chiefs 2009 MVP........Succop!

josh1971
10-07-2009, 03:12 AM
Chiefs 2009 MVP........Succop!

Feh...

2009 Chiefs MVP- Colquitt!!!!!!

obsessed
10-07-2009, 03:19 AM
Feh...

2009 Chiefs MVP- Colquitt!!!!!!
according to Haley he needs to be better too because "some of his kicks are not pretty" but they worked out.

Canada
10-07-2009, 10:43 AM
They tried running once and it was a terrible call to the right side where nothing but defenders were...Terrible play calling. Why would you pass it at the one 3 out of 4 times? And why wouldn't you call a run right behind Waters and Albert especially if all the defenders were lined up on the right??? You are putting too much blame on LJ.

I am putting the blame on the guy who gets paid to take the blame. How many times did LJ ever come out and give credit to his O line when they were good? So when he ges no yards its a bad playcall, or poor o line. Does LJ deserve any criticism? He sure can dish it out but it seems people really get bent outta shape when he had to take it.

Canada
10-07-2009, 10:47 AM
Whatever man, again you see what you want to see and it shows horribly. You responded to a comment with an ahole remark "genius" and was wrong about the context. Someone tries to point out your failure and you once again go off on a different tyrant that has nothing to do at all about the comment you quoted. We get it, despite your sig, you hate LJ and the whole teams failures are his fault. Blah Blah Blah.

I responed directly to your comment about throwing 3 times in a row. LJ is a douche, i never denied that i think that. I hope he does well when he plays for the Chiefs, and when they dont perform, he is entitled to his share of the blame no matter how much it hurts your feelings. If u dont want people to say "genius" try not using statemtnts like "go off on a different tyrant" That isnt even a sentence. Genius!!

yashi
10-07-2009, 11:02 AM
Just make Charles the starter and have the cameras frequently pan to LJ standing around on the sideline looking angry. Then bring him in for short yardage situations and he hopefully he'd release some of that frustration for touchdowns and conversions! Then maybe we wouldn't need to pass 4 straight plays when we only need a yard.

Jumanok
10-07-2009, 11:25 AM
Even Ladanian Tomlinson is heading down hill. The days of one superstar back are over (Adrian Peterson exception). The most successful running games are two back rotation systems that fit into a scheme to balance the offense. i.e. Chris Johnson and Lendale White. NOw if Charles would just start showing a bit more...but then again, our O-line doesn't look all that great either.

Jumanok
10-07-2009, 11:26 AM
check these guys out, buddies of mine have started a show. Funny!

TFT Week 4 NFL Football in review — Whotheman.com (http://whotheman.com/fancaster/36099/TFT_Week_4_NFL_Football_in_review)

Canada
10-07-2009, 12:38 PM

I have been thinking about it, and u r right. Nothing is LJs fault. If it werent for him we would have been 0-16 and this year we would be -1 -4. I mean 2.5 yards per carry. If we went for all our fourth downs we would get it every time. I personally think that not enough people in KC get spit on so thank god for LJ. No go cuddle up with you LJ posters and we wont say anything bad about the man child anymore. LJ is the greatest!!

Feel better now?

Drunker Hillbilly
10-07-2009, 12:57 PM
Exactly what I was thinking!!!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-07-2009, 01:09 PM
LJ... tweeted something... whatever...

I can't believe this thread is as long as it is. There's honestly not enough to talk about with this team right now to fill a Haley press conference much less keep a thread going for 5 pages...

I got nothin... LJ can say whatever he wants. This is America, after all. Besides, does anybody here really, REALLY think that it's going to make much of a difference one way or another???

EGO EGO EGO... there, now I'm worthless too. :sign0090:

:lol: :lol: :yahoo: :yahoo: I agree 100%!!!!! Personally, I think the whole team should be tweeting about how pissed they are!!!! No leaders steppin up, only 1 guy seems to be pissed about how pathetic the team is and the coach seems to only want to break guys down instead of build them up, although it would be nearly impossible to build anyone up on this team right now!! This TEAM in fact NEEDS to show some more passion and anger at how bad they are!!! Guys should be callin out guys every fricken game!!!! Guys need to be held accountable for how bad they are playing!

obsessed
10-07-2009, 07:54 PM
I have been thinking about it, and u r right. Nothing is LJs fault. If it werent for him we would have been 0-16 and this year we would be -1 -4. I mean 2.5 yards per carry. If we went for all our fourth downs we would get it every time. I personally think that not enough people in KC get spit on so thank god for LJ. No go cuddle up with you LJ posters and we wont say anything bad about the man child anymore. LJ is the greatest!!

Feel better now?

Are you serious? Grow up. I am done with you and your hatred. Oh by the way, not only is "Go off on a different tyrant" a proper sentence, the rest of the sentence is too, "genius". Here's a tip, try reading the entire post carefully. Maybe twice if needed.

Bike
10-07-2009, 07:57 PM
Are you serious? Grow up. I am done with you and your hatred. Oh by the way, not only is "Go off on a different tyrant" a proper sentence, the rest of the sentence is too, "genius". Here's a tip, try reading the entire post carefully. Maybe twice if needed.
I've heard of tangent in this context, but not tyrant.
And LJ can kiss my a$$. He's cooked.

doobs_05
10-08-2009, 03:35 AM
I don't think putting charles in would work.....charles comes in people aren't thinking run then he gets like 5 carries and about and gets a good YPC....but then you put him in there for about 30 touches then you'll see his YPC go down. It is the O-lines fault....yes LJ is a cry baby but this o-line sucks....half the time i see a defender in the backfield within a second

Canada
10-08-2009, 09:48 AM

Did I f**k your mother or something? Why are you so pissed off at me? Cause I don't like LJ? Dont fo off on some crazy tirade....oh I mean tyrant!! :lol::sign0098:

kilobytes
10-08-2009, 06:46 PM
I don't think putting charles in would work.....charles comes in people aren't thinking run then he gets like 5 carries and about and gets a good YPC....but then you put him in there for about 30 touches then you'll see his YPC go down. It is the O-lines fault....yes LJ is a cry baby but this o-line sucks....half the time i see a defender in the backfield within a second
Exactly! Thats why Charles YPC is so high. Put him in as a starter and the numbers will go down...plus we risk more turnovers.

chief31
10-09-2009, 11:07 AM

First, I have to guess that "tirade" was the word you intended here. If not, then you have probably strayed from the meaning of the word "Tyrant".

Secondly, attacking grammar? Really?

Thirdly... I no more blame LJ for his recent performances than I credit him for his performances in '05 and '06. Which isn't much.

However, his display of poor attitude has been appearent from the beginning, with little relief.

Maybe he is growing up, and a good o-line and offense would actually get him where I think he should be. (The endzone)

If we can't give him that, then where he should be is on another team.

yashi
10-09-2009, 11:22 AM
Such silly reasoning. Charles YPC didn't go down in the only game he's ever had significant touches. In fact it went up (5.9) and he had the first 100 yard game the Bucs gave up last season. He also had more touches per fumble than LJ.

But let's keep doing what we're doing. It's obviously working so well.

kilobytes
10-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Such silly reasoning. Charles YPC didn't go down in the only game he's ever had significant touches. In fact it went up (5.9) and he had the first 100 yard game the Bucs gave up last season. He also had more touches per fumble than LJ.

But let's keep doing what we're doing. It's obviously working so well.
Thats typical to happen in your first few games. But once defenses realize you are a threat the YPC will go down especially with this Offensive line...

josh1971
10-10-2009, 04:22 PM
Thats typical to happen in your first few games. But once defenses realize you are a threat the YPC will go down especially with this Offensive line...

This is his second year, and he had a bunch of big plays last year. Why are defenses waiting to realize he's a threat?

kilobytes
10-10-2009, 09:36 PM
This is his second year, and he had a bunch of big plays last year. Why are defenses waiting to realize he's a threat?
Because he isn't. Until he puts up 2005 LJ like numbers then he will be under the radar.

Canada
10-10-2009, 09:39 PM
Because he isn't. Until he puts up 2005 LJ like numbers then he will be under the radar.

Dosen't it tell you something that you have to go back to 2005 stats to consider LJ a threat?

kilobytes
10-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Dosen't it tell you something that you have to go back to 2005 stats to consider LJ a threat?
You mean 2006...
lets see 2007 we were 4-3 and he was doing descent with a sub par O line then he got hurt during a game he was doing really well vs the Packers. Missed more than half the year. Missed some of last year and we had a ****ty o line and now he is back with one of the worst o lines of all time. We used to get LJ involved with everything now its just predictable which is why LJ has sucked. The other D knows he is still a threat waiting to breakout and if LJ gets going early then hes a big threat (which hasn't happened because we have been very predictable and the o line lets instant penetration almost every time). Hes the most well known threat of the Chiefs next to Bowe now. If they stop these two guys the Chiefs can't win is the other teams gameplan even though LJ hasn't been as good lately but thats mostly on the O line. We all know LJ is a good back its just his EGO! EGO....EGO.....EGO. Lack of confidence in his team and the O line.

If we get him going early then he will run better because thats the way he is.

Canada
10-10-2009, 10:27 PM

You mean 2006...
lets see 2007 we were 4-3 and he was doing descent with a sub par O line then he got hurt during a game he was doing really well vs the Packers. Missed more than half the year. Missed some of last year and we had a ****ty o line and now he is back with one of the worst o lines of all time. We used to get LJ involved with everything now its just predictable which is why LJ has sucked. The other D knows he is still a threat waiting to breakout and if LJ gets going early then hes a big threat (which hasn't happened because we have been very predictable and the o line lets instant penetration almost every time). Hes the most well known threat of the Chiefs next to Bowe now. If they stop these two guys the Chiefs can't win is the other teams gameplan even though LJ hasn't been as good lately but thats mostly on the O line. We all know LJ is a good back its just his EGO! EGO....EGO.....EGO. Lack of confidence in his team and the O line.

If we get him going early then he will run better because thats the way he is.

I was just going by what you said about his 2005 numbers.

kilobytes
10-11-2009, 12:47 AM
I was just going by what you said about his 2005 numbers.
:drunkhb:

Canada
10-11-2009, 05:06 AM
:drunkhb:????

Pro_Angler
10-11-2009, 06:08 PM
LJ is soooooo frikin right...

Drunker Hillbilly
10-11-2009, 06:20 PM
He should tweet about how F***IN bad the O line is. They play like they don't even give a ratt's ***!!!!!