PDA

View Full Version : The Chiefs are in a Negative Dominance Loop

honda522
10-05-2009, 08:44 PM
Psychological term. It means we are stuck in this loop were nothing works. It will continue not to work until they find something that does work and continue to use it.

I don't believe we lack the physical tools, just the mental ones. As long as things keep going the way they are, nothing will change.

kilobytes
10-06-2009, 12:10 AM
It seems we have sucked since Hunt died like the Royals have since Kauffman. The whole city is plagued.

texaschief
10-06-2009, 03:50 AM
Psychological term. It means we are stuck in this loop were nothing works. It will continue not to work until they find something that does work and continue to use it.

I don't believe we lack the physical tools, just the mental ones. As long as things keep going the way they are, nothing will change.

So, you're saying sitting our best players is probably the WRONG way to go? huh... novel concept ya got there.

honda522
10-06-2009, 09:12 AM
So, you're saying sitting our best players is probably the WRONG way to go? huh... novel concept ya got there.
Where did I say that?

All I am saying is if they don't try something new, it ain't gonna work.

texaschief
10-06-2009, 01:01 PM
Where did I say that?

All I am saying is if they don't try something new, it ain't gonna work.

lol... so SITTING our best players is good?

Seek
10-06-2009, 01:50 PM

Who is the best player the Chiefs are sitting?

I am a huge DJ fan. Fact his jersey is the last I bought, but based on his performance in pre-season. He is dazed and confused. Other than his interception against Balitmore, he is still confused. He is not confused in the Nickel package where the Chiefs go to a 4-3.

DJ is also the person who said he was out two weeks ago on a Monday with a groin injury.

The Coach says he has been hurt and is behind in what they want, but they had plans for DJ, but the game didn't allow for them.

So who is the best player sitting on the bench...

I don't by any means think Haley is doing a great job, but he is getting tons more bashing that I think he should. People are quickly jumping on one side.

To me it is the talent. It has been since Herm got here. Other than the corners. I haven't seen many draft picks Herm made that I think are good. Tamba is trying...

Vanilla Garilla
10-06-2009, 05:13 PM

Wow you sounded alot like John Madden there Honda. Mr stating the obvious, lol. jk :bananen_smilies046:

Bike
10-06-2009, 05:16 PM
Wow you sounded alot like John Madden there Honda. Mr stating the obvious, lol. jk :bananen_smilies046:
Boom!!:bananen_smilies046:

honda522
10-06-2009, 07:22 PM
ONCE again, where did I say to sit any players? :sign0104:

texaschief
10-06-2009, 08:56 PM
ONCE again, where did I say to sit any players? :sign0104:

I think you need to read more carefully. :wheelchair:

kilobytes
10-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Im not seeing where Honda said to sit players. Nor really indirectly either at all actually.

texaschief
10-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Im not seeing where Honda said to sit players. Nor really indirectly either at all actually.

i didnt say he did. he assumed thats what i said because he didnt read carefully...

honda522
10-07-2009, 08:14 PM
i didnt say he did. he assumed thats what i said because he didnt read carefully...
Yea, and I had to read your post over 10 times to see the word my brain cut out.

texaschief
10-08-2009, 03:00 PM
:lol: :bananen_smilies046: