PDA

View Full Version : First NFL/Chiefs game

DJ Imperial
10-06-2009, 01:50 AM
I have been a long time fan of pro-football and The Kansas City Chiefs. This coming Sunday 10/11/2009, I will be attending the Chiefs Vs. Cowboys, my first NFL game. I am very excited. I will be trekking from St. Louis down good old I-70. So to all you Arrowhead tailgaters, do not let me down! I am ready to have a great time...win or lose.

Go Chiefs.

stricken721
10-06-2009, 02:10 AM
Enjoy it man. It's an awesome experience. :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
10-06-2009, 02:28 AM
Congrats dude! :D

matthewschiefs
10-06-2009, 12:35 PM
Enjoy the game and GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!

IlovetheChiefs
10-06-2009, 09:03 PM
I am ready to have a great time...win or lose.

Go Chiefs.

Way to go DJ. I had the same perspective going to the Eagles game. The fact that you'll be seeing THE CHIEFS guarantess you'll have a good time!

And you'll be doing so at ARROWHEAD!

kilobytes
10-06-2009, 09:05 PM
I think my first game was Derrick Thomas' last game. Little did I realize I would be seeing the best LB ever, last game. I think I may have gone before that once but I don't recall it.

DJ Imperial
10-06-2009, 11:24 PM
Thanks guys! I am worried about wearing my D.T. Pro Bowl Jersey and getting it damaged. However, in honor of our fallen hero, I feel there is no other jersey I would rather wear to my first game.

stoneygirl
10-08-2009, 04:56 PM
Have a great time at the game! Your first NFL game is a experience to remember. Your jersey should be just fine. My ex wears his DT jersey to every game and his hasn't ever been messed up. He actually had his pic taken with it by some rabid faiders fans at the opener.

DJ Imperial
10-13-2009, 10:55 PM
I traversed I-70, back and forth. It was well worth the trip. Although we lost in overtime, I enjoyed every minute of my time in KC. Well, every minute except the last five seconds of the game with touchdown return for them Dallas Cowgirls. Tailgating was memorable fun. They definitely do NOT tailgate the same way in St. Louis. This is by far NOT a football town. Kansas City, I am ready to return. Maybe for the Denver Donkeys game. I think they are retiring DT's jersey that day. I am going to make a valiant effort to get there for that game. In fact, if there is anyone wanting to sell tickets to that game, please do not hesitate to contact me.

THANKS TO ALL YOU CHIEFS FANATICS WHO MADE MY FIRST NFL GAME A BLAST!!!!

cindywu
10-20-2009, 04:29 AM
Enjoy it man. It's an awesome experience!
Discount NFL Jerseys Store: NFL Football Jerseys for Free Shipping (www.sell-sport.com)
Discount Online shopping Site:shoes,clothing,bags,Jewelry (www.4jie.com)