PDA

View Full Version : Our 1st win of the season will be against the Dallas Cowboys!

Jumanok
10-07-2009, 10:04 AM
Tony Romo looks confused (not that Cassell doesn't) and the entire Cowboys team looks like it's lacking something. This is the week that we chalk up our first win! Thoughts?

yashi
10-07-2009, 10:06 AM
We've been saying that every week though.

Hopefully.. but I'm not going to hold my breath yet.

Hayvern
10-07-2009, 10:16 AM
Tony Romo looks confused (not that Cassell doesn't) and the entire Cowboys team looks like it's lacking something. This is the week that we chalk up our first win! Thoughts?

My thoughts? Why start another thread with the same subject was my initial thought.

Jumanok
10-07-2009, 10:17 AM
We've been saying that every week though.

Hopefully.. but I'm not going to hold my breath yet.

I hear you, I thought we had one against Oakland for sure. But...Baltimore, Phili and The G-men were considered to be "elite" teams (although there are some that would contest that)

I think we match up well against Dallas. We just need to control the clock a bit more, get our running game going!

Jumanok
10-07-2009, 10:19 AM
My thoughts? Why start another thread with the same subject was my initial thought.

sorry dude, didn't see your original thread, so many threads on here. ha ha...I'll be drinking something harder tonight!

matthewschiefs
10-07-2009, 11:11 AM
Lets hope your right. GO CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!

fairladyZ
10-07-2009, 11:43 AM
lets hope so cuz my facial hair is getting out of control, and i said i wouldn't shave it until the chiefs won!

But i don't know how much longer i can hold out! Itches like crazy!

Drunker Hillbilly
10-07-2009, 12:10 PM
Not a chance!!!!!

NFL Immortals
10-07-2009, 03:33 PM
I don't think the Chiefs have much of a chance this weekend. They'll get somewhat of a break since Felix Jones and Roy Williams (maybe) won't play. I still have faith that they'll be efficient enough to win this game.

On a bright note - the Chiefs play the Raiders again. Only the Rams look worse than they do.

kilobytes
10-07-2009, 04:58 PM
The Chiefs will win if they use my offensive game plan

:bananen_smilies046:

josh1971
10-07-2009, 04:58 PM
Not a chance!!!!!

That's the spirit! Go team! Right? Right? :bananen_smilies046:

I don't think the Chiefs have much of a chance this weekend. They'll get somewhat of a break since Felix Jones and Roy Williams (maybe) won't play. I still have faith that they'll be efficient enough to win this game.

On a bright note - the Chiefs play the Raiders again. Only the Rams look worse than they do.

This will be the second time this season we haven't faced a team with a lot of single digit rankings for defense and offense.

And frankly, dude, I think we have a chance as long as Romo is playing, since recently it seems he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.

Drunker Hillbilly
10-07-2009, 06:03 PM
That's the spirit! Go team! Right? Right? :bananen_smilies046:

This will be the second time this season we haven't faced a team with a lot of single digit rankings for defense and offense.

And frankly, dude, I think we have a chance as long as Romo is playing, since recently it seems he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat.
Just call em like I see em.